3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Set of 4k images :
Since everyone voted, everyone should have access to the 4k images, in that regard they had to be "clean" so to speak, but I have a feeling that more of Lola can be seen in Episode 4... wink wink.
It was neck in neck for a while but the clear winner of our beauty contest is Lola with a decisive 155 votes (at the moment of this post). Any hardcore Audrey, Lizzie or Mary fans can verify the facts here :
In a surprising turn of events, Lemon finished second having just one vote over Audrey. Lemon joins the story line in a decisive way in Episode 4, having appeared just a few times until now. Clearly, her red hair, voluptuous figure and attractive smile managed to enchant some people.
Next, in a couple of days Episode 3 will be released to Tier 1 Patrons and we'll probably have some new about Episode 4.
Stay safe and have a good one!
11 Likes

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
So the only bit that has mind control is when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Can't say I'm not more than a little disappointed, but I'll stay for the girls because they look amazing. If there's more MC content, I'm all for it, it's just that it doesn't feel enough to warrant the tag.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when mc and audrey are sparring there's missing image (3fgS37).

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So when can we go Castlevania and start killing the monsters? All we need is a wooden stake and holy water.
Sorry to disappoint Tiffany, they already mentioned wood stakes won't work or garlic. Now I don't know if anyone actually impaled her, but they did say decapitation should work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry to disappoint Tiffany, they already mentioned wood stakes won't work or garlic. Now I don't know if anyone actually impaled her, but they did say decapitation should work.
audrey said that and she wasn't even sure.

played ring thing with both paths and gotta say that non-sex path is better. had saves for 2 paths but no idea why since on both things happened same way.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I know, I meant nowadays it's not used much except in sexual fetishes or to indicate extra marital affairs. This doesn't have a very old setting, so it's not suitable to this time. It should be renamed to either Ms or madam or ma'am to indicate her authority. Even Mrs is alright if she is married to someone, and the guy is there.

Mistress is an archaic form of address for a woman, equivalent to Mrs. Used on its own, it was used to address the female head of a household.
The term is no longer commonly used because of its connotative meaning; a "mistress" could be a woman that a married man is having an affair with

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
pretty interesting story so far,nice renders,but those animations are messed up..literally everything moves,kills the scene..
also,,its *attic* not addic..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GrammerCop

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Possible bug: I selected to Mute All (I was listening to some other music while playing), but during the sex scene with Lizzie, her moaning was audible. (Yes, I rechecked the settings and the Mute was still on.)

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(Image from the next Episode)
Hey everyone,
Dusklight Manor Episode 3 (also contains Episodes 1+2) is now available to Tier 1 patrons in both MAC, PC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
This one is the largest update so far, almost twice as the first two Episodes combined. It's packed full of content, character and story development and overall a great update.
I know there are some spelling errors, they have been dealt with and will be fixed in the coming episode, however there are no bugs and no game-play issues so there's really nothing bad to be said about this Episode. If you want to learn more about this Episode please see this post :
Work has already began for Episode 4 and will be made available, as scheduled around the 15th of next month, give or take a day or two.
Thank you for your support! Stay safe and enjoy the game!

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey guys, well I do the walkthrough for this game, and I decided to make it the game I do my first MOD for! Enjoy! Thanks to Qleaf and OscarSix for showing me the ropes!

Zoey's Walkthrough/Improvements Mod. Made all random chance scene's 100%, added scenes you could only get on one path or another. Highlighted important choices, showed points for choices that gained them. Basically this is a Harem mod, so if you want to play the game straight, use my PDF walkthrough.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 16 Final

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Do ONLY THESE STEPS, nothing else is required. Some people are deleting the script.rypc file.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
What's with all the femdom stuff all of a sudden? If you're going to put it in there put the tag in or at the very least warn that the choice is going to lead to femdom.
I always end up feeling this way about DanielsK games; I mean one minute Rose is innocently crushing on you, two seconds later she's getting throat-gagged by Eric McChad.
Daniels, has no say on what tags go on here. FFS he HATES this forum and wishes his games aren't released on here. Also I haven't seen any femdom.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
So you don't care that there was no in-game warning since you didn't see the scene anyway. Thanks for this very constructive reply.

• Haha
Reactions: FrankFurters
3.50 star(s) 95 Votes