3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Shame they always use file hosts that you can never find a premium generator for.
They probably have advert contracts w them or something. I can't stay awake and wait any longer though. I'm sure someone will have come through by the time I wake up! Good luck guys!

Reactions: Mormont

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Shame they always use file hosts that you can never find a premium generator for.
Shame most so called "devs" are not able to make simple diff patches for their games. Size would be significantly less an issue.
And i agree with Zoey Raven. There are reasons this three are always used.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Curious why the game alsways come 1st on svs and other slow download sites?
My guess would be it's because they (SVS) incentivise 'sources' (read: Patrons and Pirates) to first upload via them - payment from their preferred affiliate hosters per download/click. And w/ popular games this can rapidly amount to rather large amounts of money...

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Curious why the game alsways come 1st on svs and other slow download sites?
yep, a real mystery:unsure:
just imagine all that folks rushing to download from the paid shitty or slow hosts....if there are mega or other fast-free hosts prior...though there still be those downloading from those slow/paid sites for sure:BootyTime:
My guess would be it's because they (SVS) incentivise 'sources' (read: Patrons and Pirates) to first upload via them - payment from their preferred affiliate hosters per download/click. And w/ popular games this can rapidly amount to rather large amounts of money...
forgot to mention, that would be even ok, if the devs do it themselves, or get some % from those shitty svscomics sites at least..yet that hardly happens

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes