3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Okay just given this a try and Nahhh sorry I loved pine falls but within 5 minutes you are forced to watch some old butler fuck someone.. Sorry don't like being forced to watch this shit... Did a great job on pine falls dev but this is a massive let down with what you have done here.

Edit=

Okay I was a bit quick with my original comment and I take everything back from my previous statement apart from watching a 100 year gramps fuck Mistress Clara (This seriously should be avoidable :sick:) Apart from that I really enjoyed the story and must agree it is actually a big improvement on DanielsK previous work. The models are drop dead gorgeous with great animated scenes and another great supernatural themed story. So yeah im really looking forward to the next update but I implore you dev please make that scene at the beginning optional.
Mary is my favorite and reminds me so much of Mia's character in PF so looking forward to a lot more content with her in the future and don't believe for a second she is not a virgin lol.

Last edited:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Well, this update actually advanced the story so it's a good thing I guess...
The rest is rather uninteresting. Every female in this house wants to jump on your dick or has ulterior motives to use you... Great basis for a relationship, innit?
The only girl that doesn't appear sex-crazed, needy or overly manipulative is Mary, but the jury is still out on this one.
Not a great VN so far despite the lovely girls. I hope the story actually turns out to be good in future updates.

Reactions: Mormont

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Episode 4 and only 17 pages I guess people are either waiting for more content or have given up. As for the update, it was okay we got a few answers to some questions. The next update should be a good one Feral Clara the MC saying how quiet the place got was a little ominous
I think people just got bored of DanielsK way to make games and his stories. Super disappointed at Lancaster ending and Pine Falls was a train wreck after the fifth or sixth update, where every time its about whom to bang rather than progressing the story. The dude starts strong but with this ridiculous no blue balls update every month really brings the quality down in almost every aspect, and he keeps it up until he gets bored and starts a new game. And then its business as usual. DanielsK evolved very little as a developer since he released Lancaster.

Reactions: gelu123 and Mormont

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I think people just got bored of DanielsK way to make games and his stories. Super disappointed at Lancaster ending and Pine Falls was a train wreck after the fifth or sixth update, where every time its about whom to bang rather than progressing the story. The dude starts strong but with this ridiculous no blue balls update every month really brings the quality down in almost every aspect, and he keeps it up until he gets bored and starts a new game. And then its business as usual. DanielsK evolved very little as a developer since he released Lancaster.
True which is a shame , but at the same time you cant put sex in each update and dont go on a rollercoaster (i mean if the updates are small). One ideea would be to split the romances ,i mean harem gets boring . Let 1 update have 1 max 2 sexy scene , but make it only on 1 path , and the rest of the update should be story. Yes even then it would suck to have to wait for your intended path , but this way you can try multiple paths.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
I really don't get all the bitching about DanielK's games. Tastes differ of course, but why you all feel the need to come and cry about it for 18 pages long, before the game even really started.......

Sure, the previous stories may not alwayshave been the best and sometimes get too muddy and feel rushed towards the end. But the renders are always top notch, the environments are mostly awesome, the girls pretty sexy with lots of variations in body and character types.

He totally provides what most other devs are crucified for here daily: solid monthly updates, which almost always have some sexy time in them. No blue balling in his stuff.

So far I have enjoyed every game he made, and am looking forward to chapter 5, it seems to become a good one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if mc is faithful or not it's up to player most of time so it's not rly dk's fault except he makes attractive girls (and he isn't only dev who does that).

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Was tagged with mind control and that's like my fetish so I usually download those games. Of course when it turned out that the MC is the one being mind controlled, that was an immediate turn off for me, so I deleted and haven't downloaded an update since especially since while I liked Lancaster, I eventually got bored with Pine Falls (especially part two).

Reactions: Tinuss

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hey there don’t mind me, just here cause of the lovely girl in the red bikini in the thumbnail. Hoped to either play as her or fuck her wildly in many positions. The story is okay but not my cup of tea. Have a nice day!

Reactions: Deniz31

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
downloaded and played .. really nice game .. interesting story so far , can't wait to see where it goes .. renders are pretty nice ...
Mary is hot :love:

BvBFriese

Sep 16, 2018
I really liked parts of the previous games, especially the first part of Pine Falls....and I'm quite a fan of mystery.....so I downloaded this one.

Think its a great start so far and can't wait to see how the whole the vampire-thing unfolds more in the future.....

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Will this game ever have any redeemable women? The mc needs to run and fast :KEK:
The rest is rather uninteresting. Every female in this house wants to jump on your dick or has ulterior motives to use you... Great basis for a relationship, innit?
The only girl that doesn't appear sex-crazed, needy or overly manipulative is Mary, but the jury is still out on this one.
She's probably the mastermind behind it all lol At the very least she's complicit.

Nov 18, 2019
To talk about 'Dusk Light Manor', History is very interesting, chapter by chapter, all I want is for him to go further, because it is one of the good stories that I enjoy in this Renpay world ....

Reactions: ImperialD

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Mary definitely wins in the waifu category, pretty ugly girl always is the best option in horror.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The choice in the river to stay with audrey or go with lizzy and mary was broken using your mod gave me an error and ignoring it defaulted to the audrey choice
I just tested it again and this was not my experience, I was able to do all three paths. I have not had this error reported by anyone else and in my testing it just now all paths worked "Go with Audry" "Go with Lizzie and Mary" and "Both". I would suggest possibly redownloading the game, as I have gotten no such error, or report from anyone else.

Original Choice you are referring to.
1592362127343.png
Line of text after choosing "Go with Audrey".
1592362312630.png
Line of text after choosing "Go with Mary and Lizzie"
1592362379778.png
Line of text after "Choose Both".
1592362460547.png
Which gives you the Audrey option first.

Whatever error you are getting is not from my Mod. I tested the full paths of all three options 3 times just now. Hope that helps. Thanks!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes