3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
glad the next episode is out! didnt know how id feel about this game when i first checked it out. the "horror" tag kinda made me second guess whether i would check it out but now the story has me hooked! glad i gave this one a shot!

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I remember he used to come here during the Lancaster Boarding House game.

Still surprised his testers didn't notice any of these things. A shirt magically appearing seems like something everyone would see.
No he didn't he has never liked this site, he has made games before Lancaster Boarding house which was his 5th game after the imaginarium, Stranded with benefits, Zoe's Temptation and My Girlfriends Amnesia. During Lancaster Boarding House there was an argument with a member of this site who went onto his Patreon page to complain about the Rose scene after he played the game on here and not contributing a shiny single penny to it. I shared the conversation on here, but as far as I am aware Daniels has never been on here. I have been a patreon of his for several years now

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
No he didn't he has never liked this site, he has made games before Lancaster Boarding house which was his 5th game after the imaginarium, Stranded with benefits, Zoe's Temptation and My Girlfriends Amnesia. During Lancaster Boarding House there was an argument with a member of this site who went onto his Patreon page to complain about the Rose scene after he played the game on here and not contributing a shiny single penny to it. I shared the conversation on here, but as far as I am aware Daniels has never been on here. I have been a patreon of his for several years now
I will take your word on it, my memory of it was already fuzzy, so I may have confused him with another.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Whatever error you are getting is not from my Mod. I tested the full paths of all three options 3 times just now. Hope that helps. Thanks!
i've played this just yesterday . and at this point in the update .. there's only 2 choices .. the 3rd has to be the mod

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Cool approach to the subject, some humor and some seriousness. Topics also do not appear too often so it is also noteworthy. Graphically, maybe there is no delight but this is sometimes the case. I will gladly see what will happen in further updates, good work and good luck. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Galandar

Aug 3, 2018
Not sure if Dev still comes here. Typos and errors.

so much treasures : many treasures/much treasure

are real painting : paintings

The girls all with same color name font isn't great.

I don't have my costume : (costume?)

MC never saw : has never seen

I did see naked girls before : I have seen naked

another change, without Lurch : chance

And take Mary with you : And bring Mary

You guys are so : (remove You)

she does it today : did

Irony... How fun. : (This line doesn't make sense)

went off the window : out

tosses her cigar : cigarette

(Audrey scene seems a bit over the top with how far she moves out of the water, all sex scenes seem to have a flash of black on loop)

(from the opposite angle : ahh 4th wall breaking)

still not cold enough : warm/hot

horsy : horsey

(If Lizzie sex, MC's shirt magically appears)
----------------

In the walkthrough Mary in the barn says "leads to blowjob scene" is this wrong? I know MC can go down on her, but she doesn't go down on MC.
I think this is an error in the description, there is only a cunnilingus scene...

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
just played this today,oh wow this is really a good game by daniels K.there's some minor mistakes to the writing or grammar but can understand very well.funny writing really turns me on,its cute.amazing renders and animations.Daniels K really turn the roof off with animations now especially with lizzie,i fucking love the anal tho,so many positions.
thanks DanielsK for the great work.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
i've played this just yesterday . and at this point in the update .. there's only 2 choices .. the 3rd has to be the mod
Ok, but he is having a problem with the second choice. I also had 3 people play test it apart from me last night and it's not the mod. It worked fine for them, so unless someone can provide a screenshot. Then I consider this closed. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I really like the game and enjoyed :love: the banging in this update.
Lizzy is always a wild child and I dearly hope that we get to know her background a little more.
Mary is sweet and the nerdy girls always get me going, so I hope that there will also be some nice action opportunity with her at a later timepoint. Lemon looks also very delicious so we have to wait and see how this develops.
The lady has potential. The only female character that does not get me is the model. Yeah she is nice and so but she is the only one that I would dump without giving it a second thought from all the girls and women in the game.
But maybe she will grow on me with further updates.....we will see.

I know tastes are different and this is just mine...... ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok, but he is having a problem with the second choice. I also had 3 people play test it apart from me last night and it's not the mod. It worked fine for them, so unless someone can provide a screenshot. Then I consider this closed. Thank you.
i took staying with Audrey anyways .. yummy

derive

May 2, 2018
Also got an error with the mod:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/color} in u'[gr][[MOD]{/color} Chose both scenes'.:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7568, in script
menu :
Exception: u'/color' closes a text tag that isn't open."

Clicking ignore results in going with Audrey.

Colors also don't work anymore.
color.PNG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And this is not known yet (unless I missed something) :ROFLMAO:
not much is known about lemon yet. she didn't like when mc banged lizzie when she was under bed.

nice update but not likey to forced to have 2 paths.

rekuji67

Jul 13, 2017
I dont usually comment here, i like the game, props to the dev...but could you please fuck off with all the knocking sound effects? ffs

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Also got an error with the mod:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/color} in u'[gr][[MOD]{/color} Chose both scenes'.:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7568, in script
menu :
Exception: u'/color' closes a text tag that isn't open."

Clicking ignore results in going with Audrey.

Colors also don't work anymore.
View attachment 696274
major reason i don't use mods ....

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes