3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Also got an error with the mod:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/color} in u'[gr][[MOD]{/color} Chose both scenes'.:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7568, in script
menu :
Exception: u'/color' closes a text tag that isn't open."

Clicking ignore results in going with Audrey.

Colors also don't work anymore.
View attachment 696274
This is strange because I can't reproduce it. I will have a few of my friends look at it.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

menu :

View attachment 696274
I just tested it again. There's my screen.
1592483955157.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Canto Forte

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

menu :

View attachment 696274
Could you please send me the script.rpy file you are using that you downloaded for my mod. I would like to try and reproduce this somehow. Because the majority of people are not having a problem. Nor and I, and I'm about to pull my hair out trying to figure out why a small minority are. Thanks!

derive

May 2, 2018
Could you please send me the script.rpy file you are using that you downloaded for my mod. I would like to try and reproduce this somehow. Because the majority of people are not having a problem. Nor and I, and I'm about to pull my hair out trying to figure out why a small minority are. Thanks!
thx for your effort. Dunno why this occurs, had no problems with previous versions.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So with Clara trying to bring Lemon back and being unsuccessful, I wonder if the only way they will get her back is by perhaps sacrificing Lurch? I think it's safe to say the MC will be replacing him at some point so I just wonder if Clara will be able to go through with that.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
thx for your effort. Dunno why this occurs, had no problems with previous versions.
Ok, I think I figured out your issue, did you start with an unmodded save from the before you used my mod?

• Haha

derive

May 2, 2018
Ok, I think I figured out your issue, did you start with an unmodded save from the before you used my mod?
Yes, that's possible

edit: started a new game, the colors seem to have returned. Hopefully, this helps other people with the same problem. Thx Zoey!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Last edited:
  • Haha

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
i've played this just yesterday . and at this point in the update .. there's only 2 choices .. the 3rd has to be the mod
It has now been corrected, it was fine for people who started a new save, but the colors need to be declared before the start label, so it worked for people who had previous saves. Just wanted you to know I cleared it up. It was on my end, and it will be fine doing fwd. Sorry.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yes, that's possible

edit: started a new game, the colors seem to have returned. Hopefully, this helps other people with the same problem. Thx Zoey!
I fixed it so you can go back to your old save now if you want to re-download the mod. This will not be a problem going forward. I sent you a reply asking you to try it again, but if you started a new save it would not be an issue anyway. Sorry! Glad I was able to learn and improve so this never happens again! Thanks for sticking with it!

• Haha

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The choice in the river to stay with audrey or go with lizzy and mary was broken using your mod gave me an error and ignoring it defaulted to the audrey choice
I just want you to know I fixed this and and was on my end. The reason I could not reproduce it was if you started a new save with the mod installed it would not be a problem. I needed to declare the colors earlier in the script. So it was one me. If you want to re-download the mod and try your old save it will work like a charm now! Sorry about this, and I hope you use the mod again in the future. It was a learning experience for me, so it will never happen again now!

Reactions: Tyrranus

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
No he didn't he has never liked this site, he has made games before Lancaster Boarding house which was his 5th game after the imaginarium, Stranded with benefits, Zoe's Temptation and My Girlfriends Amnesia. During Lancaster Boarding House there was an argument with a member of this site who went onto his Patreon page to complain about the Rose scene after he played the game on here and not contributing a shiny single penny to it. I shared the conversation on here, but as far as I am aware Daniels has never been on here. I have been a patreon of his for several years now
What's a "shiny single penny" and why did you feel the need to add it to your comment about him criticizing that trash scene? Help me understand. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SolarEclipsed

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
What's a "shiny single penny" and why did you feel the need to add it to your comment about about him criticizing that trash scene? Help me understand. :unsure:
He wasn't criticising it, he was telling the dev to change it on his patreon page, he hadn't supported the Development of the game but felt he could tell him what to do. the scene is not trash, and a single shiny penny is a saying used in my part of the country which translates as you haven't paid for something but are enjoying it but complaining about it too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So with Clara trying to bring Lemon back and being unsuccessful, I wonder if the only way they will get her back is by perhaps sacrificing Lurch? I think it's safe to say the MC will be replacing him at some point so I just wonder if Clara will be able to go through with that.
unlikely that it happens.

Revenge from vampire and girls did not tell u
girls will get revenge when mc will bang their brains out.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
He wasn't criticising it, he was telling the dev to change it on his patreon page, he hadn't supported the Development of the game but felt he could tell him what to do. the scene is not trash, and a single shiny penny is a saying used in my part of the country which translates as you haven't paid for something but are enjoying it but complaining about it too.
You just said he complained about it. :unsure:Maybe criticism means something else in your country and for some weird reason you now need to pay people in order to criticize them, their idea or product. You do see the error in this logic correct?
"the scene is not trash" yikes. :KEK:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
You just said he complained about it. :unsure:Maybe criticism means something else in your country and for some weird reason you now need to pay people in order to criticize them, their idea or product. You do see the error in this logic correct?
"the scene is not trash" yikes. :KEK:
Criticism is fine, however complaining to somebody about a certain scene and demanding he changes is not ok especially if you are not contributing to it. Especially the way he was doing it. However my opinion is taht the scene he was complaining was not trash, just because you didn't like it doesn't make it trash.

lordmode

Sep 10, 2018
unlikely that it happens.

girls will get revenge when mc will bang their brains out.
I mean mc get revenge from girls , Clara coz I feel like mc so naive accepted being fooled , bad treatment then after all that mc accepted to help Clara

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes