3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
If I have to choose between lemon and Clara, I am going to stick with my sour fruit.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I do not know how mc can trust girls and Clara after tricked
Well ... he uppitty yummy decided to stay and not use the out he was offered.
Believe me, any man would stick to his wonder babes ... this is a fantasy of being nice and loving wonderful girls!

Come to think of it ... all this heaven feels so boring and cagey to all these fantastic girls.
What if they wanted to go places?
I mean ... the eldeers get to come and go whenever they please ...
Why not France?
What about the Maldives?
All those ”children” of Akasha from Queen of the damned had all the globe at their disposal!

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
This is an excellent game so far. I feel like there should be several more pages discussing it so a lot of people must have missed this gem.

There is a ton of content in this now. The story is interesting, fun, and creative.

The models look great, especially Audrey. You have a decent variety of potential and definite love/lust interests, however they are all Caucasian so far. You have gingers, MILFs, a nerd girl, and more. The body shapes are nicely varied as well.

There is a decent amount of possible sex scenes.

I am definitely looking forward to the next installment and hoping for some additional close encounters of the best kind.

Reactions: yandex

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I just hope that the Dev won't force Clara on us as another love interest. I will probably just run away from Dev in the future if it happens.
I won't mind lemon, and there is already some light flirting with her. So far it's looking good even though If I were in MC's place, I would just run away if given the chance. Hahaha..... thank god it's not me or someone like me is the MC, otherwise this game would have ended prematurely.....

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Information on whether to trust Clara or not.

We still have too little information.

We have only Clara's recounting of what happened with her "Master" and since then.

We don't know how far she went down the vampire rabbit hole, she did mention doing bad things but left out details. She could have eaten everyone in the village nearby 5 times over, or just ate a sheep every once in a while.

Everyone who vouches for her lives with her, except maybe Gina who has said nothing.

We don't know what happened to the previous caretaker guy who ran away, other than what we were told.

I do question what Clara does to give the girls their bigger chance. Since it seems she doesn't really do anything around them/with them. MC drives them places, had to deal with a sleaze photographer, etc.

Kind of hoping Clara as a vampire when MC goes in is straight out horror vampire, and not interview with a vampire/twilight vampire that looks completely normal and is just going rawr a few times.

--------
Lemon

Is Lemon angry now that she is back on the prime material plane? Because she was complaining she can't phase through the wall and not really happy she is literally back which was supposedly what she wanted in the first place.

--------
On Clara as a Love Interest.

It would be weird to have Clara as sexual partner, being she told the girls no sex, but seems no one listens. Plus her and MCs problems. However as Lurch said he is getting too old for this shit, so I would guess there will be an offer for MC to take if he decides to.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I certainly hope Clara becomes a possible romantic interaction. I can see the possibility that the character is being molded to take "Lurch's" position at some point and his responsibilities appear to include giving Mistress Clara the business on occasion. With the option to choose her over any of the other girls, she is really not in the competition thus far but that could change with an interesting encounter or two.

As for Lemon, I very much hope for some interactions with her and won't be that upset whether she is a love interest or just a joy ride. I do find her interesting though, so I might be more hopeful for her to be a romantic posibility in upcoming episodes.

Hell, I'm even hoping for more fun time with Lady Gina. Maybe she'll be a little more gentle and beneficial in future endeavors?

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Great game, I really like it.

I just hope there will be a better reason for the mc to stay than just thinking with his dick

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
A pay raise was offered as well. :cool: I mean, more money and his dick is a pretty solid set of reasons for staying.
More money and relationships he's not supposed to have. On the other hand he can never be sure that ANY of his memories or actions are his own. Clara offers a standard sob story he appearently believes. A story she can MAKE him believe btw. The other girls say they won't let anything happen to him. What makes him certain they can protect him? What makes him certain that conversation even happened?

These are the questions he should be having but it seems like he doesn't

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
got to say, this is a really nice step up from his previous projects. I'm really enjoying it much more than I thought I would.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I enjoy this game but really wish I could tell lola to fuck off instead of just one sentence and then accepting her again with peace. Fuck that im petty and that bitch was a bitch to mc while she was doing worse and hiding it and now the game forces me to hold her hand. /end rant

Seriously besides that I do enjoy this game.

If there is ever a patch where I could give Lola what for thanks in advance lol

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I do have to wonder if the removing of Lemon's banishment was altruistic.

Because she had power, she made sure Clara couldn't erase his memory, now Lemon is just a lowly human again.

Also a couple chapters back MC had to "pick" his fear, wonder if this will tie into the feral Clara, maybe she will be a large version of one of those things, or implant the ideas of them.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey guys,
Dusklight Manor Episode 4 is now available to Tier 1 Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats along with the walkthrough at the following link :
You can find more info about this Episode at this link :
Work has begun on Episode 5 already and it's going pretty well so far, it's too early to give away any spoilers but after playing Episode 4 you will be able to tell a few things that are going to happen. French version for Episode 4 will follow in about 1 week or so, give or take a couple of days.
Thank you for your support!
Enjoy and stay safe!

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
This is an excellent game so far. I feel like there should be several more pages discussing it so a lot of people must have missed this gem.
Agreed, be sure to contribute in this regard by leaving a review, discussing here etc. Unfortunately many people are seriously ticked off by daniels K, which is why you see this game being bashed upon and very little recognition.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
great update! and the mod makes it even more enjoyable :love:
cant wait to see feral Clara and if and how MC will have an effect on calming her down as well as how the whole Lemon situation evolves :unsure::sneaky:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well ... Clara and her can have and split the MC for all we need to care ...

I love the girls who actually have activities and bond with the MC, not the prickly self proclaimed leaders!
See lizzie and Audrey don't bother me its other brats that I feel betrayed by, and well I've said my piece about lemon... but I respect that others have different taste just throwing mine out there:)

sbbre461

Mar 17, 2019
today while continuing to play, this error appeared, I attach the txt file, if I click on ignore the menu of choice jumps.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why are most mc's so stupid? After learning the horrifying truth about them he sure got over it pretty fast. The only thing on my mind would be running and fast not trying to get my dick wet from some thot that's been lying to you the whole time. :KEK:

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes