3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, they said they kept "trying". Funny how it just NOW works :p
Given the cost (send someone else to limbo) I think it's reasonable they spent plenty of time exploring other options.

Lemon being troublesome might not have been the best approach to get them to hurry up and ghost themselves for her.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Given the cost (send someone else to limbo) I think it's reasonable they spent plenty of time exploring other options.

Lemon being troublesome might not have been the best approach to get them to hurry up and ghost themselves for her.
You make valid points but I have to dismiss them as propaganda from team Clara :p

• Haha
Reactions: yandex and Meushi

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to drop in and let you know that work is going good on Episode 5 of Dusklight Manor and the ETA for the release is 17th of this month. There was one very interesting and hot scene that took a bit longer than expected to complete so that pushed everything a couple of days. No spoilers at this time but more info will be made available in the coming days.
Thank you for your support.
Stay safe and have a good day!

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Meet Cora, she is a nurse that works at the local hospital. She helps Mistress Clara with her needs when the time comes and in Episode 5 she gets to play a role. She is not a main character but she will become a more constant appearance as the story progresses.
P.S. : She does have one hell of a kinky scene under the right circumstances...
Would you like to see a nude image of her before the Episode 5 release in patron only posts?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Meet Cora, she is a nurse that works at the local hospital. She helps Mistress Clara with her needs when the time comes and in Episode 5 she gets to play a role. She is not a main character but she will become a more constant appearance as the story progresses.
Would you like to see a nude image of her before the Episode 5 release in patron only posts?
This VN is making me paranoid, I take one look and think um pretty but I dont trust her. Lol

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Unlocked

Here they are, a sneak preview at nurse Cora, you will be able to see more of her in Episode 5 (3 days away). While she will not be a "main character", meaning that you cannot develop a relationship with her, you can still enjoy her company as the story will push her inside the Manor.
She is a shy and nice girl with a kinky freak inside of her waiting to surface, given the right circumstances that is. As usual, your interaction with her will be sort of optional, meaning that she will not be pushed on you unless certain things have prepared the path.
****SPOILER****
By agreeing to drink some of Mistress Clara's blood you will be pushed into sexual relations with her. The way this works is that while it opens up new and interesting situations, sexual ones, it also takes away your choice in the matter, so you might end up doing something that you normally would not do... No risk no reward. Everything else stays the same, with choices and options. This is only a part of the story and you can decide to refuse the blood.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone,
Quick update on the progress of Episode 5. As expected the game will be released on the 17th of this month (only 3 days away). This is due to a scene set that took longer than expected to render and instead of cutting it short I decided to postpone the usual date to bring even more content in. (The usual date was 15th give or take a few days so we're kind of in the schedule)
In other news, the nurse Cora nudes are now available to every Patron here :
You will also find a small spoiler there, you can decide to skip it if you wish.
Also, Episode 4 is now available in FRENCH to Tier 1+ Patrons over here :
Click on the first link and chose the French version from the folder, be it MAC or PC.
De plus, l'épisode 4 est maintenant disponible en FRANÇAIS pour les clients de niveau 1+ ici:

Cliquez sur le premier lien et choisissez la version française dans le dossier, que ce soit MAC ou PC.
Thank you for your support,
Have a great day!

RustyRug

May 27, 2020

I'm always so impressed with how you guys get updates out so quickly. Can't wait to see how this story develops.

Reactions: Mormont

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone,
As scheduled Episode 5 of Dusklight Manor (also contains all previous Episodes) is now available to Tier 2+ Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
As usual the walkthrough does not have every small thing in there, meaning that depending on some choices different dialogues or images might appear. (For example the kiss with Lola above is not presented in the walkthrough as it is only one image that shows up only if you have done certain things before. There are more than one of these examples and the reason why they are not presented in the walkthrough is that they do not change any future thing, instead they only continue certain story lines previously accepted. This also gives a high impact to replay-ability as different choices change multiple small things.)
In this Episode there are a few important things going on that will impact the story from now on. One of the main ones is an offer from Mistress Clara that will open a side story, without having to give out any spoilers, you can find out more about it in game (as you are informed about the choice before taking a decision) or inside the walkthrough. To be clear, this decision will only impact the side story and nothing else.
You will also get the chance to advance your relationship with Mary (if you have one), get to meet nurse Cora and her twisted kink, get closer to Lemon (if you wish it) and more.
This new Episode brings 235 new images and adult animations, interesting story development and and overall relaxed feeling. So sit back and enjoy the ride!
Please let me know if there are any issues with it.
Thank you for your support, enjoy and have a great weekend!

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes