3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What could be labelled as naive about accepting a bunch of wonder cookies landing on his lap is baffling!
mc so naive accepted being fooled
Any one would fall head over heels over babes throwing themselves in their lap over boredom / silliness / intrigue!
This is the tippycal new shiny boy toy in the country mansion of forever simple life.
Anyone should fall for it and live this dream life!
We should all be happy and cheer 4 the MC to enjoy those wonderful adventures in the midst of fantastic beauty!

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I really don't get all the bitching about DanielK's games. Tastes differ of course, but why you all feel the need to come and cry about it for 18 pages long, before the game even really started.......

Sure, the previous stories may not alwayshave been the best and sometimes get too muddy and feel rushed towards the end. But the renders are always top notch, the environments are mostly awesome, the girls pretty sexy with lots of variations in body and character types.

He totally provides what most other devs are crucified for here daily: solid monthly updates, which almost always have some sexy time in them. No blue balling in his stuff.

So far I have enjoyed every game he made, and am looking forward to chapter 5, it seems to become a good one.
AMEN TO THAT.
His renders and models are among the top ones on this site and among any games, unique too, guaranteed sex, a plausible and acceptable story, regular updates like clockwork without any interruptions with content that I am here for in the first place ie sex without dragging for months or beating around the bush.
If I am to say, his games deliver superb on renders and sex, acceptably on other story aspects, His games are a standard formula for sex games, nothing to complicated, long or convuluted but working as intended with over the top models.
His games are among the very top ones that I enjoy

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I just want you to know I fixed this and and was on my end. The reason I could not reproduce it was if you started a new save with the mod installed it would not be a problem. I needed to declare the colors earlier in the script. So it was one me. If you want to re-download the mod and try your old save it will work like a charm now! Sorry about this, and I hope you use the mod again in the future. It was a learning experience for me, so it will never happen again now!
very cool, good to know it wasnt a bad download. and thanks for letting me know!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please READ the scarce lines of Clara”s story to see how easy it is to become ...
Brad pitt Lestat or ... Stuart Townsend Lestat ... They were great character fits for the Ambozia of vamps :)
MC is Just A Puppe
becoming a "master"
Or just go watch the originals or vamp diaries series to see multiple Claras at work ...

Then come back to this game and our Candy offering fo all vamp desires MC turns out to be!

Reactions: Abhai

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I haven't played yet but let me guess the setup based on his previous games (and the screenshots):unsure:.

we probably have:

innocent girl
horny girl
"normal/nice" girl
rebel girl

Amirite :unsure::unsure::unsure: ?

Reactions: Abhai

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I haven't played yet but let me guess the setup based on his previous games (and the screenshots):unsure:.

we probably have:

innocent girl
horny girl
"normal/nice" girl
rebel girl

And mysterious girl, I have a feeling that this games is going to continue the canon ending from PF

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

we probably have:

innocent girl
horny girl
"normal/nice" girl
rebel girl

Glasses = Innocent
Pink Hairband = Nice/Normal
Dark haired girl = Horny/Rebel
Short haired girl = Horny/Rebel/Smoker

lordmode

Sep 10, 2018
What could be labelled as naive about accepting a bunch of wonder cookies landing on his lap is baffling!

Any one would fall head over heels over babes throwing themselves in their lap over boredom / silliness / intrigue!
This is the tippycal new shiny boy toy in the country mansion of forever simple life.
Anyone should fall for it and live this dream life!
We should all be happy and cheer 4 the MC to enjoy those wonderful adventures in the midst of fantastic beauty!
Better make multiple ending include revenge end coz I do not know how mc can trust girls and Clara after tricked

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why is there no one hating Clara :ROFLMAO: ?
Why would anyone hate on her?

She's dedicated her life to helping women that have nothing and given them a future.

She made 1 mistake banishing Lemon and feeding on the MC when she was hungry. 2 fuck up when compared to how many people she's saved, I repeat, why hate on her?

It would take a special kind of prick to hate someone that's saved so many after the nightmare she went through before she was turned.

Reactions: Geowraith

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Why would anyone hate on her?

She's dedicated her life to helping women that have nothing and given them a future.

She made 1 mistake banishing Lemon and feeding on the MC when she was hungry. 2 fuck up when compared to how many people she's saved, I repeat, why hate on her?

It would take a special kind of prick to hate someone that's saved so many after the nightmare she went through before she was turned.
It would take a complete moron to even trust her again after she drink your blood. Just because she helped 60 girls doesn't mean she didn't feed on the whole town for almost a century, treating them like some cattle, mind raping them afterwards.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes