3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Nice update as always but its kind of lame that all sex scenes are initiated by girls. I think its about time for main character to be assertive.:devilish:
I think maybe his going for that, because in Pine Falls (If I remember correctly), the MC was pretty agressive. Idk, I'm sure he will take charge eventually! :) I least I hope.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Another possibility is save corruption? Idk, like I said I can't reproduce the error, and no one else has reported it.
save is fine, all I did to fix it was restore the original script.rpy file. The only other thing I can offer is I did use the compressed version.
Theres also that omnipresent slim chance my download file of your mod got corrupted I suppose. But when it came to that moment, instead of the options I got the error screen, rollback went to the previous text and back to the error ofc, ignore took me to the audrey option.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The choice in the river to stay with audrey or go with lizzy and mary was broken using your mod gave me an error and ignoring it defaulted to the audrey choice
I thought of one other possibility, a corrupt save file. That's all I can think of.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
save is fine, all I did to fix it was restore the original script.rpy file. The only other thing I can offer is I did use the compressed version.
Theres also that omnipresent slim chance my download file of your mod got corrupted I suppose. But when it came to that moment, instead of the options I got the error screen, rollback went to the previous text and back to the error ofc, ignore took me to the audrey option.
Yea, I'm not really sure what else I can tell you to fix the problem. :( I provided working screen shots. It should work on the compressed version as it should be the same script files. Sorry I can't help, all I can do is show you it works for me, and those where the best suggestions I have. I simply can't reproduce the error, no matter how many times I tried.

Last edited:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
MC: Vampire lady who has already fed on me once without my permission and mind-wiped me, I'm worried you're not a great person. I think I'd like to leave.

Vampire Lady: Actually I'm an amazing person, with the exception of these several times I'm about to mention when I was horrible. Take my (a vampire's) word for it.

MC: Well, I'm convinced. Clearly you're great, except when you're not. I'll stay.

I'm not looking for Booker Prize tier stuff from smut games, honestly, but that exchange felt so half-assed.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It's a shame there is only one scene of mild 'necking'.. which kinda 'sucks'...... no? never mind going back to sleep now lol :geek:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
One thing I forgot to mention, next time this happens with any game or mod that you are playing. Please try to provide a screenshot if you can, it's really the only way I would know what could have went wrong on your end. Thanks!

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
One thing I forgot to mention, next time this happens with and game or mod that you are playing. Please try to provide a screenshot if you can, it's really the only what I would know what could have went wrong on your end. Thanks!
Totally irrelevant to what you guys are talking about, I normally try and play a game without a walkthrough but this looks awesome and by modding it to give you both Audrey & Mary/Lizzie scenes does this include the stats as well ? I am definitely going to be giving this a try on the next update as already done all possible playthroughs.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Totally irrelevant to what you guys are talking about, I normally try and play a game without a walkthrough but this looks awesome and by modding it to give you both Audrey & Mary/Lizzie scenes does this include the stats as well ? I am definitely going to be giving this a try on the next update as already done all possible playthroughs.
It's a harem Mod, I DO show you the stats for choices that are tied to them, but I've made it so all H scenes are available to you in game. As the "Both" choice a few posts up shows. I also took out all the random chance stuff. So yes this will show you everything, BUT, if you are wanting to play the game straight up, just make sure you use different save for when you are playing my mod, because variables and stat points will not matter, as you will have the option to see everything anyway. If you wanna play it straight and get everything that way, use my walkthrough PDF, in the OP.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, well I do the walkthrough for this game, and I decided to make it the game I do my first MOD for! Enjoy! Thanks to Qleaf and OscarSix for showing me the ropes!

Zoey's Walkthrough/Improvements Mod. Made all random chance scene's 100%, added scenes you could only get on one path or another. Highlighted important choices, showed points for choices that gained them. Basically this is a Harem mod, so if you want to play the game straight, use my PDF walkthrough.

Edit: Updated to Episode 4

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I try'd a quick skip through and had no issues with rollback just thought I would test it out.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It's a harem Mod, I DO show you the stats for choices that are tied to them, but I've made it so all H scenes are available to you in game. As the "Both" choice a few posts up shows. I also took out all the random chance stuff. So yes this will show you everything, BUT, if you are wanting to play the game straight up, just make sure you use different save for when you are playing my mod, because variables and stat points will not matter, as you will have the option to see everything anyway. If you wanna play it straight and get everything that way, use my walkthrough PDF, in the OP.
Well your mod really makes things easier but I will definitely do as you advised and have to different saves in the future so I can still see all the content without worrying about getting the stats and was really surprised how you get all three audrey events to. So thanks for your work it's appreciated :)

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I try'd a quick skip through and had no issues with rollback just thought I would test it out.
Yea, he must have had a bad download or something. Thank you for confirming it worked for you. Let's me know this is an isolated incident and the mod is fine.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Not sure if Dev still comes here. Typos and errors.

so much treasures : many treasures/much treasure

are real painting : paintings

The girls all with same color name font isn't great.

I don't have my costume : (costume?)

MC never saw : has never seen

I did see naked girls before : I have seen naked

another change, without Lurch : chance

And take Mary with you : And bring Mary

You guys are so : (remove You)

she does it today : did

Irony... How fun. : (This line doesn't make sense)

went off the window : out

tosses her cigar : cigarette

(Audrey scene seems a bit over the top with how far she moves out of the water, all sex scenes seem to have a flash of black on loop)

(from the opposite angle : ahh 4th wall breaking)

still not cold enough : warm/hot

horsy : horsey

(If Lizzie sex, MC's shirt magically appears)
----------------

In the walkthrough Mary in the barn says "leads to blowjob scene" is this wrong? I know MC can go down on her, but she doesn't go down on MC.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Not sure if Dev still comes here. Typos and errors.

so much treasures : many treasures/much treasure

are real painting : paintings

The girls all with same color name font isn't great.

I don't have my costume : (costume?)

MC never saw : has never seen

I did see naked girls before : I have seen naked

another change, without Lurch : chance

And take Mary with you : And bring Mary

You guys are so : (remove You)

she does it today : did

Irony... How fun. : (This line doesn't make sense)

went off the window : out

tosses her cigar : cigarette

(Audrey scene seems a bit over the top with how far she moves out of the water, all sex scenes seem to have a flash of black on loop)

(from the opposite angle : ahh 4th wall breaking)

still not cold enough : warm/hot

horsy : horsey

(If Lizzie sex, MC's shirt magically appears)
----------------

In the walkthrough Mary in the barn says "leads to blowjob scene" is this wrong? I know MC can go down on her, but she doesn't go down on MC.
Daniels K. does not like F 95 at all, so I've been told.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Daniels K. does not like F 95 at all, so I've been told.
I remember he used to come here during the Lancaster Boarding House game.

Still surprised his testers didn't notice any of these things. A shirt magically appearing seems like something everyone would see.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I remember he used to come here during the Lancaster Boarding House game.

Still surprised his testers didn't notice any of these things. A shirt magically appearing seems like something everyone would see.
Yea, Idk if he uses a proof reader or not. For whatever reason, I guess since he got bigger he no longer likes it here. Which I really don't understand, because while this is a pirate site. I would say devs make up for it in the amount of free advertisement and exposure they get for their games.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Yea, Idk if he uses a proof reader or not. For whatever reason, I guess since he got bigger he no longer likes it here. Which I really don't understand, because while this is a pirate site. I would say devs make up for it in the amount of free advertisement and exposure they get for their games.
I agree, it is why I post typos and bug reports etc. I may not have money to patreon them, but I try and make it so their game is the best it can be and thus better for the people who can give them money.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I agree, it is why I post typos and bug reports etc. I may not have money to patreon them, but I try and make it so their game is the best it can be and thus better for the people who can give them money.
One of the same reasons I started doing Walkthroughs. I do it for the community. I also enjoy it very much.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Slight story thought, is the whole thing with Lemon supposed to be "equivalent exchange"? Are we Full Metal Alchemist now? That makes me question how they put her away in the first place, then someone had to be removed? Human?
--------------
One of the same reasons I started doing Walkthroughs. I do it for the community. I also enjoy it very much.
A game that could probably use your talents is twisting vines.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes