3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Supernatural story and good girls to fuck. How it can be bad? It dont! Haha
Good work, dev. I liked the gameplay and story.

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Someone said the game seemed to end maybe fast without reasons why it's ending (a few things left unresolved) making me wonder if there could be a sequel, or newer chapters? Did the programmer/developer do other science fiction & fantasy games?

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Someone said the game seemed to end maybe fast without reasons why it's ending (a few things left unresolved) making me wonder if there could be a sequel, or newer chapters? Did the programmer/developer do other science fiction & fantasy games?
Did you make all the routes, I mean finished all the endings? I found this game huge, obviously, you have to start over and over. But this dev has a huge number of games, check this out for more: All Daniels K Games

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yes; just saved, used modifications, and tried all endings. Good to hear about other games: some seem similar so I'll try those! :)
Daniels K games have a bit of a reputation for not nailing the endings very well. Nevertheless, I have played most of them and always enjoyed the journey on the ones I chose to play. :)

Reactions: Dripping

4o4oa4rf

May 15, 2024
Yes have forced sex with Lizzie without a choice not to then feel like an idiot after talking to Lola these games are everywhere now those devs think its a good thing but idk, forced sex scenes kill my boner if that's what your goal is.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes