3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Yes, i found the game last week looking through people signatures for something new to try. I also saw it was completed 3 years ago.

I hate the spoiler mafia like you, or the Final Fantasy 14 community. If i wouldnt want spoilers, id simply have the common sense to not read the games forum before playing it or until i completed it, which i did. Anyone knows that after the first week of any kind of updates people will not care anymore about spoiler marks, forums will mostly be only poeple discussing the new content.

If you get an old game and read through 10's or 100's of pages of the games main forum thread before even playing it then cry about spoilers, thats kind of on you.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Yes, i found the game last week looking through people signatures for something new to try. I also saw it was completed 3 years ago.

I hate the spoiler mafia like you, or the Final Fantasy 14 community. If i wouldnt want spoilers, id simply have the common sense to not read the games forum before playing it or until i completed it, which i did. Anyone knows that after the first week of any kind of updates people will not care anymore about spoiler marks, forums will mostly be only poeple discussing the new content.

If you get an old game and read through 10's or 100's of pages of the games main forum thread before even playing it then cry about spoilers, thats kind of on you.
Just because you hate us, doesn't mean we're wrong

Reactions: Banshee647

C.M.Cas

Formerly 'C.M.Cas Games'
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Supernatural story and good girls to fuck. How it can be bad? It dont! Haha
Good work, dev. I liked the gameplay and story.

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes