3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed version of Dusklight Manor since the previously compressed version seems to no longer be available.

Settings Used:
Using 70 for image quality at average speed
Using Medium Quality for Audio files
Using Medium Quality for Videos

New Size: 663MB when uncompressed

Links: -

I also made a compressed Android port based off the above compressed version.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Slideox

Feb 8, 2023
Hi,
This android version have lost his french traduction.
It is possible to have french version ?

Thank you for the job !

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Spoiler alert dont read if you plan to play it.

Tried really hard to like this game, and i did in some ways but man am i tierd of MC with 0 brains, once MC figure it all out and is asked to stay or leave and he says pay raise would help him stay.....come on....he just got told someone sucked hes blood and removed hes memory, and he thinks of a payraise? like she couldent just remove hes memory never pay him feed on him....and also while hes thinking about it all, he goes to get a painting made of him, i mean whaaat......apprently 0 worries about anything that he was just told......its like so many games where a pussy makes MC go to lala land.....and he pretty much blindly trust allll the girls when he now knows that they lied to him, and just goes on dates while hes still thinking about staying or not...
If you were genuinely worried about spoiling the story then you'd have used the spoiler tag Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 01-51-07 VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Dusklight Manor Final Daniels K.png . Click it and your text will hidden
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
lemonfreak
Thanks had no clue how to do the spoiler hidden text thing, fixed my earlyer text, dident change as well in your quote thought, but thanks for telling me :)

Just played the rest and went from kinda enjoying to never playing from this creator again.

Last edited:

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Enjoyed this story overall, but the Lizzie and Lemon endings were extremely disappointing. Totally wrecked Lizzie. Took less than a week in game days for her to pull a complete 180 and ruin her story and character overall. No reason for it and no excuse for Lemon's erratic overnight ending choice either.

Mar 17, 2023
Enjoyed this story overall, but the Lizzie and Lemon endings were extremely disappointing. Totally wrecked Lizzie. Took less than a week in game days for her to pull a complete 180 and ruin her story and character overall. No reason for it and no excuse for Lemon's erratic overnight ending choice either.
Yeah, I would have to agree with the lemon ending I mean I know their reluctance of allowing him to be like one of them and they don't want any Man as one, I would say it would've solidified an internal story for the ages when it comes to those two characters could have branched off into an entirely different story with those three as what they are what they become, but I guess it's just me liking freaking redheads.

Reactions: Nick_on_Vox

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Yeah, I would have to agree with the lemon ending I mean I know their reluctance of allowing him to be like one of them and they don't want any Man as one, I would say it would've solidified an internal story for the ages when it comes to those two characters could have branched off into an entirely different story with those three as what they are what they become, but I guess it's just me liking freaking redheads.
Yeah. Redheads are great.

xSkellington

Apr 23, 2022
i played this game long time ago but i remember well. this game is great. not as good as pine falls for me but yeah great game

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Guys, is it just me or is the waifu in the middle of the banner - acting as Julianne, the mother of MC from "timestamps"?
in general, 5 out of 7 waifu on the banner of the game seem very familiar to me. I just can't remember what other projects they were involved in.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
one of the first few VNs where people sleep under the covers... other authors don't bother with this kind of details.
I very much appreciate details like that. Since blankets very often are not used, I assume it's more challenging to render them or something. Otherwise, it's just weird not to have them. (I mean, it's weird anyway, but at least their omission would be understandable.)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
And what happened to the mobile phone of the MC? After all, when he rode at the beginning, he was with him. And then he disappeared somewhere. (Nicholas removed the means of communication from the MC?) Claire and Cara gave him the task of what to buy him - each his own. It was possible to create notes on the phone for this ... Small illogical trifles from which nevertheless come around the head and the whole mood spoils from the beautiful work.
he can dial to manor, at last, if he forgot something...

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes