3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm still trying to figure it up. I dont get it. It looks like the game is written by someone who enjoy it. And then someone else come and say "Hey it loooks like good game, lets fuck it up so no one want to play it till the end"

I'm so confused. It looks like good game but now i fell like i dont want to play any other game from this author.

PS: It's been long ago when i registered here and this is my first comment. I am so mad/sad how this author ruined his own work, that i have to make my first comment on this site.

PS2: English is not my language so dont be a grammar pussy
Never heard grammar pussy before, that's a new one. :unsure:
This is sadly, standard fare for a Daniels K game. Solid beginning and promising story with some very lovely ladies. Decent middle if a bit boring, but usually very nice lewd scenes.
Train wreck of an ending for most if not all of the girls. :poop:
Rinse and repeat.
He's done this for half a dozen finished games, so if it upsets you, probably skip the others. ;)

Reactions: JMx23

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Never heard grammar pussy before, that's a new one. :unsure:
This is sadly, standard fare for a Daniels K game. Solid beginning and promising story with some very lovely ladies. Decent middle if a bit boring, but usually very nice lewd scenes.
Train wreck of an ending for most if not all of the girls. :poop:
Rinse and repeat.
He's done this for half a dozen finished games, so if it upsets you, probably skip the others. ;)
I don't know why they do this and put choices in the game and then proceed to ignore the chance someone made a different choice later on. For example I refused the blood from the Mistress only to later tell her how much I like her blood and want more of it, I refuse sex with the nurse only to talk to her about how we have sex all the time. It's like the designer thinks well everyone will play the game identically so I'll just write what I want and have an illusion of choice along the way but won't write for it.

I had to quit when I felt like I was just watching a story instead of playing a game.

avendurree23

Mar 17, 2018
I finished this VN and I gotta say, after getting to Lizzy ending choice, I was bitter about what Dev had done to her. I went to check some discussions here before proceeding as I dont mind some spoilers, read some opinions here and there and I ended up expecting terrible endings.

Then I played all endings and I think they werent as bad as everyone said they are, I kinda liked them, but they were rushed for sure. I think the last ending choice shouldve been followed by extra scenes after to build it up, last goodbyes and such.
But the Lizzy ending... that itself was just polyamory, which was fine, as much as I hate it personally. But making her like that out of nowhere? Her story was gutted the worst way possible. It felt like there was supposed to be a "Lizzy true ending" at the end, since everything hinted at her being brainwashed, but the developer didnt give Lizzy proper ending and just gutted her by making Clara say later that she wasnt brainwashed, which is definitely NOT true. This sucks, because I started liking her later on, especially when she said to MC, she only has eyes for him, before leaving...

Personally, I also hated Cora's character. Maybe its because I always hated the "dumb unfunny comical relief" characters in shows, but honestly, I think Cora shouldve been left in the hospital as a fling and the vampire hunter arc shouldve been cut entirely. The Dev couldve made Lizzy the vampire protige, like make her go with the witch like in the original and then when she returns, have the witch announce that they discovered some hidden vampire potential instead in her and then make her general story about her releasing that being a vampire is not what she really wanted or something like that. Heck, I wouldve been more happy with her ending, if she was rescued by Clara like it was CLEARLY originally intended. I really hated how the characters were fine with it as well, like??? I think the VN wouldve been a LOT better, if he wrote better drama into it, instead of avoiding drama. Why the MC isnt reacting that much when he breaks up with some of them, why are the girls reacting very little when he breaks up with them? Make the girls actually care about things more... Also, how come the vampire ending wasnt a harem one??? The potential was there.
But as usual, Daniels K VN's are rough around the edge's, with holes in them. But I cant deny I still like them. Writing lessons would do him a solid.

Reactions: Jumbi

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Um,"duck face"??

BTW, "addic" should be "attic". ("Addict" is something COMPLETELY different.) And "clishe" should be "cliché".

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 1146031

Overview:
You are a young man that was offered a great opportunity for a new job and you decide to take it. You arrive at the Dusklight Manor to begin your new life and work, here you meet three wonderful girls that are under the tutelage of Mistress Clara, an enigmatic figure with more secrets than you can imagine. The girls you meet are Lizzie Monroe, Mary Best and Lola Mod and you can build up relationships with each of them, depending on who you like more. While working around the house you notice Mistress Clara using a sort of magic on the house butler to make him younger but you set that aside, believing you are imagining things...​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-16
Release Date: 2021-06-16
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android (Ep.14): - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

French Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
French Mac: - MEGA - -

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH - FAN WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH MOD - GALLERY MOD - Old Saves Fix
Thank you Kal995 for the links.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 586527 View attachment 586570 View attachment 586533 View attachment 586529 View attachment 586530 View attachment 586578 View attachment 586532 View attachment 586571
I only start playing this game two days ago. I play it on free time only. I have to ask how many vampires there in this game. is werewolf or Dracula is going to show up in this game later

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I only start playing this game two days ago. I play it on free time only. I have to ask how many vampires there in this game. is werewolf or Dracula is going to show up in this game later
You will meet several vampires along the ride.

But no, neither werewolves nor Dracula himself are part of the cast. :LOL:

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
Pine Falls, Stranded With Benefits, Lancaster Boarding House,...

since as most Daniels-K projects, the MC is more interested in banging bitches than actually starting a solid relationship w/any of them, following the philosophy: "there's more fish in the sea", probably another story with an engaging start but a disappointing ending, anyway... Time to go build up your Harem.(y)
Is pine falls connected to any other games of daniels k. Like nursing back to pleasure connected to Lancaster boarding house

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
You will meet several vampires along the ride.

But no, neither werewolves nor Dracula himself are part of the cast. :LOL:
Thank you for reply. Is this game connected to any other games. I completed Lancaster boarding house and nursing back to pleasure and saw those are interconnected each other.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Thank you for reply. Is this game connected to any other games. I completed Lancaster boarding house and nursing back to pleasure and saw those are interconnected each other.
They are set in the same universe, but the connection in the plots of both games seems non existent. That said, in one ending with a side girl, it is hinted that you both will travel to Pine Falls to investigate the rumors about the place.

EDIT: And if if my memory serves me well, there is also one ending with one of the main girls, in which the badass tattooed girl from Pine Falls makes a brief appearance.

Last edited:

Mrcarterex

Feb 3, 2019
I’ve run into a problem, and admittedly it could be because I have zoeys mod. But I’m gonna ask anyway. When Mistress Clara offered blood I declined because I want the lemon ending. And at first it was fine but then all of a sudden the game started acting like I accepted it, MC talks about the blood and enjoying it and about having sex with Nurse Cora when none that happened and just now it outright forced me to take some of her blood after she found out lemon was here, Is this going to effect my Lemon play or is it because of the mod and I can ignore it?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I’ve run into a problem, and admittedly it could be because I have zoeys mod. But I’m gonna ask anyway. When Mistress Clara offered blood I declined because I want the lemon ending. And at first it was fine but then all of a sudden the game started acting like I accepted it, MC talks about the blood and enjoying it and about having sex with Nurse Cora when none that happened and just now it outright forced me to take some of her blood after she found out lemon was here, Is this going to effect my Lemon play or is it because of the mod and I can ignore it?
That's how the mod works. It shows you ALL of the events so you don't miss anything due to your choices. If you want to play a specific route you'll need to delete the mod.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Huh, the story was fine, and the girls were pretty hot, and there was lots of lewd scenes which was appreciated. I most appreciated the thruple ending with Audrey and Lola, as those were my best girls.

Mrcarterex

Feb 3, 2019
That's how the mod works. It shows you ALL of the events so you don't miss anything due to your choices. If you want to play a specific route you'll need to delete the mod.
Thank you very much I appreciate your response. I was about to delete the game out of frustration but glad to know the mod works that way!

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Been meaning to ask this for a while but who the heck is the Chloe character? I saw it asked a while back but couldn't find an answer.

I'm not losing sleep over this but if anyone knows what it's supposed to be there'd be one less unsolved mystery in life.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Got the answer I was looking for, good thing got it saved where you make the decision, now I just remove the mod because game wasn't making sense, but will be better to start over and go 1 route.

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
Still remember this game.. Really the reason why I like Daniel games, it has cool premis and overall theme, it left a bit of a sour taste with how things end but it's better than none

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Got the answer I was looking for, good thing got it saved where you make the decision, now I just remove the mod because game wasn't making sense, but will be better to start over and go 1 route.
The game not making sense may have nothing to do with the mod. ;) Kidding, I know what you mean... the mod is a good time saver though if you understand that it just shows you almost all the content (I made some modifications personally to add in a few bits that do end up missed myself) and endings in the game and can keep it straight in your head. This and the previous two games (those were even more linear) from this dev don't have that much actual branching anyway... but if you're only interested in a particular path/ending or find it confusing then without the mod is the better way to go. (y)

Reactions: chicho1958

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Dusklight Manor [Final] compressed

Original PC Size: 3.63GB
Compressed PC Size: 695MB: Mega

Update patch (unoffical)

Size: 220MB (uncompressd, but will work for both if you're wondering)
This will update Ep15 to Final

MEGA off. :(

• Sad
Reactions: babocan
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes