3.50 star(s) 95 Votes
Jul 13, 2018
People should pay better attention to what the mod they decided to use do. Lost count of how many people come here complainng about the blood path and save issues.
idk what mod other people are using but the one i use shows all paths one after another so i can see all endings with just that mod for example in previous update show Lemon ending and after that switches to blood path

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
What random Lizzie stuff?

That said, she has nothing to do with this part, she's done and finished several updates ago.
Didn't the last update end on Clara going to look for her to find out if she was brainwashed or something? and I was talking about how she just comes back to be like "I'm leaving with a girl I just met a love, later." Lizzie wasn't my first or second choice for the girls but I even felt a lil cucked with her.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
idk what mod other people are using but the one i use shows all paths one after another so i can see all endings with just that mod for example in previous update show Lemon ending and after that switches to blood path
I don't know what mod is that, but I'm not interested. I only like to see an ending, so I prefer to know to avoid using it.

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Dusklight Manor [Final] compressed

Original PC Size: 3.63GB
Compressed PC Size: 695MB:

Update patch (unoffical)

Size: 220MB (uncompressd, but will work for both if you're wondering)
This will update Ep15 to Final

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Didn't the last update end on Clara going to look for her to find out if she was brainwashed or something? and I was talking about how she just comes back to be like "I'm leaving with a girl I just met a love, later." Lizzie wasn't my first or second choice for the girls but I even felt a lil cucked with her.
When Clara comes back she says Lizzy wasnt poisoned or charmed and that she won't interfere with Lizzy and Pam relationship. She met Pam, fell in love during her stay at Gina's and you can join them in polyamorous relationship or not, you can't have Lizzy solo

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
When Clara comes back she says Lizzy wasnt poisoned or charmed and that she won't interfere with Lizzy and Pam relationship. She met Pam, fell in love during her stay at Gina's and you can join them in polyamorous relationship or not, you can't have Lizzy solo
That's a lil disappointing you can't have a solo ending with her when she was the first girl in the game.

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes