3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was wondering what kind of ending we'll get with mistress clara and will there be a ending with cora?
cora ending is tied to clara and clara ending is that mc becomes new lurch or cora gets her own house (god save us from that) and mc becomes her "lurch".

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
I haven't looked at the Renpy site lately, but you can probably still get an older version of the Renpy SDK that hasn't locked itself to only win10 support.

Create a new empty renpy project called dusklight or something using whatever resolution (doesn't matter). Exit the sdk.

Navigate to the newly created dusklight folder where your renpy projects are stored. Delete the game folder entirely. Copy in just the game subfolder from the Dusklight Manor download to replace it.

Restart the SDK and open the new dusklight project. Now you should be able to launch the content while flipping the bird at Win10 and all of it accompanying spyware.

Old PC hardware that has been left by the wayside due to the forced upgrade conspiracy led by M$ and the hardware manufacturers will run Linux just fine. In fact, you can use Linux with WINE and DOSEMU to run games going back into the dark ages of computing. It's not for everyone, but maybe you know someone who can help if you aren't up for it.
Is this game W10 only? Does it at least work for windows 7? If it doesn't, thank you for saving me from downloading 4 gb of a game that wouldn't work on my machine :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this game W10 only? Does it at least work for windows 7? If it doesn't, thank you for saving me from downloading 4 gb of a game that wouldn't work on my machine :)
should work in win7 if has opengl 2.0 capable graphic card but for the future better upgrade to win10 (still can do it for free).

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I'm also waiting for the save fix.... It's such a stupid thing that after every update you need to start a new game.

I'm getting so fed up and going to stop supporting this game
Having the same problem here... it's only with WT mod or what? I don't want now, in the final versions to have to play again from start... It's troublesome...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Having the same problem here... it's only with WT mod or what? I don't want now, in the final versions to have to play again from start... It's troublesome...
I would suggest that it's only with the mod, yes.
I've never used the mod and have never had to restart for a new version. My old saves have worked absolutely fine, every time.

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
DLM FINAL (Ep. 16)

MAC English 3.64 GB:
PC English 3.64 GB:

MAC French 3.6 GB:
PC French 3.6 GB:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Official (combined and compressed by me) walkthrough attached.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes