3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
The game was ok until the forced lactency, and then the blood thing that you actually avoied but the game dont care at all and pretent that you agreed.

Reactions: redsling

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The game was ok until the forced lactency, and then the blood thing that you actually avoied but the game dont care at all and pretent that you agreed.
Stop blaming the game, in this case it is your fault for using the mod.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: redsling

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
If you play this game now and reach the end of the version , when the next update comes out YOU WILL NEED TO START FROM THE BEGINNING again.... so its up to you
Strange. I didn't need to restart on past updates. Blood and not blood routes, no WT mods, only gallery mod.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android

Dusklight Manor [Ep.15] Scrappy's Gallery + Zoey's Walkthrough Mod

• Download :

Join For More :

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Strange. I didn't need to restart on past updates. Blood and not blood routes, no WT mods, only gallery mod.
Not strange at all. Quite a few people using mods have that problem and blame it on the game itself. But it's absolutely not necessary to restart from the beginning if you don't muck around.

Reactions: Darkness65

Stroth

Sep 21, 2016
I downloaded the compressed version and the 1ess7 image not found. Wiped the game and installed the noncompressed game and got a traceback error on the same file.
---
While loading <'Image' u'images/1ess7.jpg'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 712, in script
scene 1ess7 with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'images/1ess7.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)
---
This time I looked in the downloaded file finding the 1ess7 compressed file at 1kb. could you put up a patch replacing the offending file. Thanx.
My version 14 did not have the file at all, but my version 12 did. I have attached it here, just put it in the 'images' folder under the 'game' folder.
I had to ZIP it as the board kept telling me it was not an image file... I can view it so it looked 'ok' to me. Unzip it and grab the file, it is 26kb.
Oh hey guess what's still busted in the chapter 15 release?

• Angry
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Considering how and how often the sex went between the MC and girls in the game, I was surprised to not see more rounded bellies by the end of a few play-throughs (excluding Mary), regardless of route.

Reactions: genthrow

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Played through to the whole for both Audrey and Lola (separate.) Hottest ending is audrey and lola. 2nd is Lizzle and the other girl. 3rd hottest is just Lola. I hope there's a way to get the Mistress to stop being a bitch and allow sex between members.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Are the girl endings any better without the mod? I'm not sure if its because of the mod or not, but holy hell do they feel rushed. Every single one felt like they ended it in the middle of the ending and each should have had another 15+ mins of content.

Was this the mods doing or is that actually how the solo routes end?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Are the girl endings any better without the mod? I'm not sure if its because of the mod or not, but holy hell do they feel rushed. Every single one felt like they ended it in the middle of the ending and each should have had another 15+ mins of content.

Was this the mods doing or is that actually how the solo routes end?
The mod doesn't make any changes to them. It just lets you see all of them in one playthrough.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Game turns into a complete mess, dialogues included, if one doesn't follow the WT. Also, you end up fucking everything that moves even after you declined 20 times.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I haven't looked at the Renpy site lately, but you can probably still get an older version of the Renpy SDK that hasn't locked itself to only win10 support.

Create a new empty renpy project called dusklight or something using whatever resolution (doesn't matter). Exit the sdk.

Navigate to the newly created dusklight folder where your renpy projects are stored. Delete the game folder entirely. Copy in just the game subfolder from the Dusklight Manor download to replace it.

Restart the SDK and open the new dusklight project. Now you should be able to launch the content while flipping the bird at Win10 and all of it accompanying spyware.

Old PC hardware that has been left by the wayside due to the forced upgrade conspiracy led by M$ and the hardware manufacturers will run Linux just fine. In fact, you can use Linux with WINE and DOSEMU to run games going back into the dark ages of computing. It's not for everyone, but maybe you know someone who can help if you aren't up for it.

XP system can not paly this game! My computer is very old,only run XP system. Who can help me!
I only play Episode13,who can make a path to Episode 15 for XP system.

Reactions: kartolas
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes