3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
XP system can not paly this game! My computer is very old,only run XP system. Who can help me!
I only play Episode13,who can make a path to Episode 15 for XP system.
no1. renpy dropped xp support a while ago. last attempt is to use renpy sdk for windows before getting win10 operating system.

Reactions: hisstoryman

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
XP system can not paly this game! My computer is very old,only run XP system. Who can help me!
I only play Episode13,who can make a path to Episode 15 for XP system.
Dude, stop living under the rock. Its 2021 already. I know PC hardware is expensive right now but you can still buy a used system that capable of running window 10 for 100$ or less. You can also try the android version to see if it work.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Not a huge fan of the Lemon ending. I guess it was supposed to be a twist of some kind, but it just seemed lackluster and out of character. The vamp ex machina character was also weird and out of place. Then again it's not my story to tell.
The Lemon ending was ass. I can't believe I played all the way through a second time without the blood deal so that I could deal with "You become a drunk trying to keep up with a Vampire Lemon and have basically become Lemon's Lurch."

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
The Lemon ending was ass. I can't believe I played all the way through a second time without the blood deal so that I could deal with "You become a drunk trying to keep up with a Vampire Lemon and have basically become Lemon's Lurch."
That's the Lemon ending? Well now I definitely don't regret picking the Julia ending.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
You'd think that at least once this guy would deliver with a proper thought out ending but here we are again with another stupid one and this one actually pisses me off the most because Lemon was actually my favorite. I don't even know why I expect anything other than these stupid, half assed endings that mostly don't make any sense...

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You'd think that at least once this guy would deliver with a proper thought out ending but here we are again with another stupid one and this one actually pisses me off the most because Lemon was actually my favorite. I don't even know why I expect anything other than these stupid, half assed endings that mostly don't make any sense...
Hi, welcome to a DanielsK game, I assume this is your first time. All that's left is the half assed Audrey ending and then the "Main plot" one which won't wrap up anything and will just be really dumb and end abruptly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we longtime players are used to that.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Hey guys, well I do the walkthrough for this game, and I decided to make it the game I do my first MOD for! Enjoy! Thanks to Qleaf and OscarSix for showing me the ropes!

Zoey's Walkthrough/Improvements Mod. Made all random chance scene's 100%, added scenes you could only get on one path or another. Highlighted important choices, showed points for choices that gained them. Basically this is a Harem mod, so if you want to play the game straight, use my PDF walkthrough.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 15 (Forgot to attach the new file, so if you downloaded in the first 5 min make sure it's Ep. 15)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Do ONLY THESE STEPS, nothing else is required. Some people are deleting the script.rypc file.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you Zoey Raven for creating and updating these mods. All the modders Zoey Raven, Scrappy, MaimLain, AdanGC, Ripson, OscarSix, OEJ, The Teams, Anon, ShadyModda...apologize if i forgot someone. All of you modders are awesome and we thank you for dedicating so much of your time and hard work for making the rest of our lives easier with your mods. You guys are Da Bomb!

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
i talked to the guy in the slums and then he sent me to where the prison is and then i met some guy there that was saying something about joining forces and black mailing this princess or something and my mc told him he is on his own and im not getting involved ...im kind of wandering around again tryin to get to next steps no idea what to do
and theres what the help says i posted earlier so im back to where i was before wondering where i go and what to do now
even went to my pub but nothing was there
alright buddy, you're in the complete wrong thread cause this is what this game looks like:
screenshot0001.png
but i recommend drinking in the pub.

• Haha
Reactions: johnelros

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
i talked to the guy in the slums and then he sent me to where the prison is and then i met some guy there that was saying something about joining forces and black mailing this princess or something and my mc told him he is on his own and im not getting involved ...im kind of wandering around again tryin to get to next steps no idea what to do
and theres what the help says i posted earlier so im back to where i was before wondering where i go and what to do now
even went to my pub but nothing was there
Dude, you're in the wrong thread...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he had those in mga and pf and in dm he limited those.

LOL my bad sorry guys ..this is what happens when to many tabs is opened and not paying attention sorry guys haha
you can delete your posts.

and also if you post scrshot or error log of renpy game either put those behind spoilers or use attach files not direct embedding.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So, just finished Chapter 15, so once again, caught up with the Dev on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do thank the Dev for this thus far, been a fun game to play through, and I will be looking forward for Chapter 16 now.
Well, all of this dev's games, dating all the way back to his RPGM ones, are supposed to be part of the same overall mystery. It's not the first time, and very likely not the last time, that a character from a previous game is either mentioned or have a cameo. By the way I think this is the at least the 3rd game that has this motel in it.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Now that I've played it to completion, I'm team Clara. Can't stand Cora's dumb ass though. So many times throughout the game, I wanted an option to strangle her.

Reactions: lsn9762881
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes