3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You get turned?
When Clara comes back she says Lizzy wasnt poisoned or charmed and that she won't interfere with Lizzy and Pam relationship. She met Pam, fell in love during her stay at Gina's and you can join them in polyamorous relationship or not, you can't have Lizzy solo
That's a lil disappointing you can't have a solo ending with her when she was the first girl in the game.
Really? No Cora ending? How disappointed!
If you get turned into a vampire it IS a harem ending. I only started this last update and finally saw all endings (except Lemon.)
Turned like Cora?

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanks developer for this game.
I love the game but sadly it is coming to an end.
The story and renders are good which made this story fun to play.
Looking forward to another story from this developer. :love: (y)

Reactions: fkrfxr

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
You get turned?

Turned like Cora?
Sort of. During sex with her and Cora the mistress gives you some blood. You end up in a coma for a while but wake up a vampire eventually. She doesn't intentionally turn you. Remember lost time she gave you some you turned nut only for like a few minutes, iirc.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
One of the few devs who transitioned well from RPGM to Ren'Py. Other certain devs well they go MIA. Since you have to render every scene and not just character sprite with RPGM background.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Another game finished by Daniels K. Have to give him credit there. I may have not enjoyed some of the past endings but at least he sticks with them until a conclusion is finalized. How many other games have we all played that just end up in the dropped category? Congrats again, Daniel K.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
One of the few devs who transitioned well from RPGM to Ren'Py. Other certain devs well they go MIA. Since you have to render every scene and not just character sprite with RPGM background.

RPGmaker should nut be used for adult games - it's garbage. Spending so much time trying to find your way around a map with graphics bad by late 1980s standards is boring.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
RPGmaker should nut be used for adult games - it's garbage. Spending so much time trying to find your way around a map with graphics bad by late 1980s standards is boring.
Not true. That depends on the work developers put into creating the maps, sprites, the whole gameplay part, the story, the sex scenes etcetera. Same with Ren'py. We can have great games or ones that are pretty much generic.

Reactions: LibertysFallout

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
For most games yeah only about 3 devs does it right. One upgrade their game every 2 weeks.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Not true. That depends on the work developers put into creating the maps, sprites, the whole gameplay part, the story, the sex scenes etcetera. Same with Ren'py. We can have great games or ones that are pretty much generic.
I hate having to navigate. Same reason I don't like sandbox, but they're not as bad as RPGmaker. From what I've seen using RPGmaker automatically makes it a bad game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I hate having to navigate. Same reason I don't like sandbox, but they're not as bad as RPGmaker. From what I've seen using RPGmaker automatically makes it a bad game.
Then you haven't played many rpgmaker games. Claire's Quest, Overgrown Genesis, Roundscape Adorevia, Monster Girl Quest trilogy and its continuation MGQ Paradox.

And i will stop here since this is off topic already.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes