3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Well that Blood ending didn't go the way that I thought it would. I thought that Clara was going to end up killing the MC or at the very least, locking him in a cage. Personally, I would have been fine with that. He turned into an arrogant asshole, especially towards Lola.

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
This wasn't really the type of game thats to my taste, but i did end up liking it for the most part, i ended up an Vampire lol not a bad way to end lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual nice endings although at same time silly per dk's standards but at least it's finished.

whose arm didn't get answer (pic 1) and in the end game lunch (pic 2).

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
That's a lil disappointing you can't have a solo ending with her when she was the first girl in the game.
Yeah sadly the dev decided to fuck the fans of a 'possible' solo romance ending with her over mate!! I agree considering they was all lovey dovey with each other before she went away the first time and even more so at the birthday party with no hint of her already SO called falling in love with some bimbo we are supposed to just accept or we get a fuck you ending, so yeah totally felt like a cuck move considering how they was all for each other until the dev couldn't think of anymore content for her story wise and just wrote her out half way through the game for some bullshit reason that never even transpired into anything anyway other than getting rid of the best character (my opinion) out of the story!!
So yeah was completely a fuck you ending to her path! I gave up playing after this ending as I could see how things were going and I can see I wasn't entirely wrong with how I assumed this was going to end!!
Was the most disappointing ending ever for one of the devs characters , at least in pine falls we had solo monogamous endings with each girl and not forced endings ffs!!

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
BoltonGuy35 Yes I agree totaly with you (only with the polylove ending not) , the only thing what seemd logical to me is that Lizzy got a bad Poll result on his patreon page , so she was written out of the Game, The popularty contest went to Lemon and Lola (Cute but Boring)

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
BoltonGuy35 Yes I agree totaly with you (only with the polylove ending not) , the only thing what seemd logical to me is that Lizzy got a bad Poll result on his patreon page , so she was written out of the Game, The popularty contest went to Lemon and Lola (Cute but Boring)
I think the dev just dealt his cards way to soon with Lizzy and became stuck with how to further her character into the story.
She was one of the strongest characters (relationship wise) in the game and in my opinion she would have been far better suited story wise to have stick around and have along side the mc along the journey and over coming every obstacle. We was left with no one that was as strong willed and wasn't a push over within the group of girls after she was written out. There could have been so much more done with her character and I personally feel it was a waste of a good strong determined girl and what she could have brought to the table in the end.

Reactions: isotope and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think the dev just dealt his cards way to soon with Lizzy and became stuck with how to further her character into the story.
She was one of the strongest characters (relationship wise) in the game and in my opinion she would have been far better suited story wise to have stick around and have along side the mc along the journey and over coming every obstacle. We was left with no one that was as strong willed and wasn't no push over as her girl wise after she was written out.
Audrey could have filled that gap, also Lemon at certain point, But Yeah Lizzy was too Charismatic and would have complicated the further story but who knows maybe we will see a sequel with Lizzy in the main role ?

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
How would you get the Lemon ending? She dumped MC earlier and kind of hard with the bimbo former nurse her master - and not able to leave. Audrey ending was pretty hot. Also would have liked a Lizzy ending. Maybe for Lemon you need to not bang Cora unless it can't be avoided?
Then you haven't played many rpgmaker games. Claire's Quest, Overgrown Genesis, Roundscape Adorevia, Monster Girl Quest trilogy and its continuation MGQ Paradox.

And i will stop here since this is off topic already.
Meh, sounds like other things I don't like involved (monstergirl, fantasy, futa, ntr.)

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Yeah sadly the dev decided to fuck the fans of a 'possible' solo romance ending with her over mate!! I agree considering they was all lovey dovey with each other before she went away the first time and even more so at the birthday party with no hint of her already SO called falling in love with some bimbo we are supposed to just accept or we get a fuck you ending, so yeah totally felt like a cuck move considering how they was all for each other until the dev couldn't think of anymore content for her story wise and just wrote her out half way through the game for some bullshit reason that never even transpired into anything anyway other than getting rid of the best character (my opinion) out of the story!!
So yeah was completely a fuck you ending to her path! I gave up playing after this ending as I could see how things were going and I can see I wasn't entirely wrong with how I assumed this was going to end!!
Was the most disappointing ending ever for one of the devs characters , at least in pine falls we had solo monogamous endings with each girl and not forced endings ffs!!
Yea after I saw that ending I just held ctrl for the rest of it until something interesting happened.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
How would you get the Lemon ending? She dumped MC earlier and kind of hard with the bimbo former nurse her master - and not able to leave. Audrey ending was pretty hot. Also would have liked a Lizzy ending. Maybe for Lemon you need to not bang Cora unless it can't be avoided?
you have to declined any vamp blood offer to mc while pursuing lemon's route.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes