3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I Don't really need to finish the game or see the other endings. im already happy to see Lizzy Lola Lemon and Definitely Mary Endings. from all the endings i've seen, Mary's ending definitely the best.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Congrats on another completed game. The pacing on this one was definitely improved over Pine Falls, but it could still get better. Seems like the game loses steam a bit the further it goes but definitely did a better job of maintaining it this time. Best of luck on your next project if you have one planned.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Out of curiosity... Still in early game here and not sure what a "Miss January" means... or is..? At first I thought it meant like a playboy centerfold, which is the only thing that I could conceive of, but... Mary said for the country? What does that mean?

spazmarines

Jan 9, 2021
Daniel K's prev work got me hooked. mostly the story telling. I didn't touch this game earlier because i wanted to get the full story. Yeah it probably wont be perfect, but what story really is? Grats for finishing the the project (which is a feat itself), looking for many more to come.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Short stories is the Devs specialty why is everyone mad? Lol
Short stories are best done with as few characters as possible, this game kept adding characters and removing characters from the story and characters where you could have a relationship with could be added fucked and removed. This SUGGESTS that a longer story is being told because the story took time to add these characters that were not important to the story told. The amount of "world building" and the characters added hinted at again a long story. none of these things are bad in normal story telling but short stories are hurt when you do such things, because the reader/player is given expectations that there will be a pay off for not focusing on the main characters but adding one off side characters, that the world building is added because it is again going to pay off down the line.

Just because you are aware of teh dev and know their "specialty" doesn't mean others are. I tend to ignore a game's dev because I care about content over who made the content and i prefer to approach media on its own merits not on what someone who is creating the art did in the past.

I expected more from the game because everything the dev did in the game told me that there was more story to tell. This is especially true when one of the main characters leaves with the expectation she is returning. And she returns only at the end of the story and that just feels "off" in terms of story telling. The basic structure of teh story makes for a better full length story than a short story. The last few releases all felt rushed but i set that aside thinking these "endings" where more in line with failed states to a longer story until i saw that no this feels rushed because the developer is done with the game. From my perspective it feels like this was suppose to be a longer game but the dev got bored and just tied off the loose ends as fast as possible. Which is better than just quitting like so many people do but this doesn't make a good story. And so people are disappointed and upset.

Reactions: isotope

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I chose Lola over Audrey so why am I getting an Audrey ending? 2 releases ago at the end MC had cliffhanger vampire teeth and I was thinking "here we go" now after starting this completed update I am thinking WTF is this??? What a really shit ending to a great game, why didn't MC turn into a vamp, he could have drank from Cora to complete the transformation cause she is too dumb to figure it out... I honestly like Audrey the least, how come I'm saddled with her? At least give me Lemon! Did the Dev all of a sudden discover LSD???

Last edited:

Cramone

May 14, 2018
The Lemon ending and Chloe ending appers to be... short like not finished...
I understand the final of Clara, like waiting for sequel...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How would you get the Lemon ending? She dumped MC earlier and kind of hard with the bimbo former nurse her master - and not able to leave. Audrey ending was pretty hot. Also would have liked a Lizzy ending. Maybe for Lemon you need to not bang Cora unless it can't be avoided?
you help her, not on blood path and other things. you can use wt-mod to see that ending.

Definitely on this update. It's even in the walkthrough. Just one of the endings.

The new employee is one of the ending. There's another one with the girl in a car in the woods.
played with wt-mod and my game ended on new assistant coming to house.

Pregnancy? Which Npc got pomegranate?
it was update or 2 ago.

So is there a harem ending?
nope, 2 girls at best.

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Definitely on this update. It's even in the walkthrough. Just one of the endings.

The new employee is one of the ending. There's another one with the girl in a car in the woods.
yea it is (saw that on pdf wt) but not included when plays with wt-mod. unlikely it means anything (doubt dk does sequels). my saves are too messed to get that ending and won't replay.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
man wat a lame ending
With DK's history, nobody should expect any better. One could argue his earlier RPGM games (Stranded with Benefits, Zoe's Temptations) had decent endings. But he hasn't done a good or even a decent ending since My Girlfriend's Amnesia. And certainly none of his Renpy games had one.

yea it is (saw that on pdf wt) but not included when plays with wt-mod. unlikely it means anything (doubt dk does sequels). my saves are too messed to get that ending and won't replay.
Actually, it probably means something. All of the paranormal stuff in DK's games are somehow related in the same universe, from SwB all the way to DM. Don't be surprised if either of the ending girls show up in another game of his later.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The Blood ending was different and not what I expected. The M/C as a Vamp was a bit more sinister. IMO it was still a good series with decent endings. This one was certainly better than his previous efforts. I hated the ending for "My Girlfriend's Amnesia" and "Pine Falls" was kind of lame too. I not really a fan of the whole vampire thing but DK's story here drew me to the blood path.

Reactions: Cramone and Alteni
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes