3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Sjohn99

Sep 23, 2019
So did a lot of the enedings, they were good to see, +. IDk if it was the final ending but i got A vamp ending where I get an assistant and then it just ends but what happened with the other girls, MC was told to leave them alone for a while.............................. WTF thats not an ending that's a cop out/I don't want to work on this game any more. Maybe I missed the good vamp ending where you get all the girls or your choice between a few, if so let me know. If not, I would never support this dev(I support a few). And if I was already I would stop. To offer a bunch of decant endings but to not offer the delux package is just being lazy. I mean dam just some renders of all the girls accepting and then a final orgy sex scene in a king size bed would be ok, after all the work the dev did and to end where he did, its like climbing a 14k mountain and stopping 100 feet before the peak and being like meh im good. (I worked with a dude who did that biggest douche I ever met)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
really? I saw where someone said there is a harem ending if you go the vampire route?
on vampire route mistress and cora (who still is nurse even stopped doing that job long ago and is vampire), mc tries to bite girls and offer blood but none takes his offer. 2 can be harem too although very small.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
So did a lot of the enedings, they were good to see, +. IDk if it was the final ending but i got A vamp ending where I get an assistant and then it just ends but what happened with the other girls, MC was told to leave them alone for a while.............................. WTF thats not an ending that's a cop out/I don't want to work on this game any more. Maybe I missed the good vamp ending where you get all the girls or your choice between a few, if so let me know. If not, I would never support this dev(I support a few). And if I was already I would stop. To offer a bunch of decant endings but to not offer the delux package is just being lazy. I mean dam just some renders of all the girls accepting and then a final orgy sex scene in a king size bed would be ok, after all the work the dev did and to end where he did, its like climbing a 14k mountain and stopping 100 feet before the peak and being like meh im good. (I worked with a dude who did that biggest douche I ever met)
welcome to the world of daniels k´s endings :LOL:

RastaMan48

May 6, 2018
Hello. I have a problem with this game after a few minutes of play: with each change of screen my pc looks like a playstation with very long loading times. This is the first time I see this with a game. Is it normal? I play the latest version and with Zoey’s mod.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it isnt in the tag list but does this game have female domination by any chance?
bit on bloodpath.

Hello. I have a problem with this game after a few minutes of play: with each change of screen my pc looks like a playstation with very long loading times. This is the first time I see this with a game. Is it normal? I play the latest version and with Zoey’s mod.
renderering issue maybe, do you have integrated or actual graphic card (somewhat modern)?

Reactions: unexpiration

RastaMan48

May 6, 2018
renderering issue maybe, do you have integrated or actual graphic card (somewhat modern)?
[/QUOTE]
Chipset Intel HD 4000

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
having the MC turn into a dick hole is a buzzkill ending, and in general the ending falls really flat, the whole story building up to getting turned just for it all to be summed up as "lol I'm alpha now" is disappointing, none of the other aspects of the story seemed to matting in anyway at the end either. I get the feeling that the dev just wanted to be done with this story.

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
My version 14 did not have the file at all, but my version 12 did. I have attached it here, just put it in the 'images' folder under the 'game' folder.
I had to ZIP it as the board kept telling me it was not an image file... I can view it so it looked 'ok' to me. Unzip it and grab the file, it is 26kb.

Hi, I have unzip the file but still the image inside the zip file is corrupted.

Please attached the original file with an extra extension like : less7.jpg.bak or something? Thank you in advance.

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
This game was such a disappointment and such a waste of time it made the dev give up on giving it a good ending :ROFLMAO:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, it could have been a good game but this ending..
Shame, still, they are other games around.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
having the MC turn into a dick hole is a buzzkill ending, and in general the ending falls really flat, the whole story building up to getting turned just for it all to be summed up as "lol I'm alpha now" is disappointing, none of the other aspects of the story seemed to matting in anyway at the end either. I get the feeling that the dev just wanted to be done with this story.
if you want better ending then don't take blood.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes