3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not true. in my example it did not show any sexual scenes between MC and the nurse but it showed all the later dialogue that mentions MC had sex with nurse (the nurse scene were 100% NOT shown to me). so just poorly designed mod, removed it.
i got all scenes even cora with mod.

Sep 3, 2020
This game has wonderful sex scenes and fantastic babes, those alone should win anyone over to play.
Lemon is getting punished and the only way MC gets to rescue or romance her is by sticking around 4 the bad too.

We all know there are many not so favorable circumstances when we have ta stay with our babes.
Things get worse before they get better, hope is we make babes see our determination to be with them and
they will be with us even after the hardship is over and not ditch us just like old rags.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BuckyOHare

Oct 14, 2018
Hi, I have unzip the file but still the image inside the zip file is corrupted.

Please attached the original file with an extra extension like : less7.jpg.bak or something? Thank you in advance.
it's 1ess7.jpg, I have the same problem, it seems like there is a problem with that file. If anyone has a previous version of that file that doesn't have a corrupted file header, that would be fantastic.
For now I've managed to skip past the problem by simply copying 1ess8.jpg on top of the broken file, but I feel like I'm missing some context in between 6 and 8....

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
it's 1ess7.jpg, I have the same problem, it seems like there is a problem with that file. If anyone has a previous version of that file that doesn't have a corrupted file header, that would be fantastic.
For now I've managed to skip past the problem by simply copying 1ess8.jpg on top of the broken file, but I feel like I'm missing some context in between 6 and 8....
It's just a side view of the Butler's face, looking to the right. Not sure I still have it, will look after bit.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
the compressed version is broken, i use winrar and bandizip and just stops at 30% and a bunch of files corrupted, please fix

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
this is an unofficial android port Dusklight Manor [Final] APK - MEGA
Ok so I am a little confused.

Is Chapter 14 Android shared in the first post is not the FINAL version ? (its 3GB apk)
and then the FINAL android version you have shared is only 686 MB.

Which one is the completed version and why so less size ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok so I am a little confused.

Is Chapter 14 Android shared in the first post is not the FINAL version ? (its 3GB apk)
and then the FINAL android version you have shared is only 686 MB.

Which one is the completed version and why so less size ?
ep16 is last, ep14 might be uncompressed port and your quote link is compressed port.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh but the mod says its basically a harem mod but im just wondering of what will happen with the ending if i use that mod?
wt-mod allows to see all endings and scenes, sorta game is harem since mc can bang all w/o consequences (mostly) but most endings are solo endings with 1 girl.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
wt-mod allows to see all endings and scenes, sorta game is harem since mc can bang all w/o consequences (mostly) but most endings are solo endings with 1 girl.
oh i see. well it's a bummer but still it's a good game. thank you btw

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, what are the paths, like, Lola and Lemon, Lola solo, etc...? Now that is finished, I will try it again, I guess the last chapter I played it was 11 or 12.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
So, what are the paths, like, Lola and Lemon, Lola solo, etc...? Now that is finished, I will try it again, I guess the last chapter I played it was 11 or 12.
there are only solo endings, exept lizzie. she comes back with another girl and tells you she loves her, you can decide to stay or go with them and be the third wheel

Reactions: underoath27
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes