3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Does this game not create save files in the AppData\Roaming\RenPy folder or do I have a bug?

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Daniels k games remind me of a blind date I hate awhile back. Well night quite blind since I seen a picture of her. Anyways I was excited. Beautiful girl. Met her had an awesome time. Everything was going good. Then at the end of the night we're talking and she brings up she has an std. Genital fucking warts...... Just like a Daniels K game. Hooks you in with hot girl...things go pretty good half way through and ruin's everything with a bad fucking ending.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

unexpiration

Feb 20, 2018
why does this game not have multiple ending and female domination tag? i would have played this long time ago.Nice game BTW thanks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has wonderful sex scenes and fantastic babes, those alone should win anyone over to play.
Lemon is getting punished and the only way MC gets to rescue or romance her is by sticking around 4 the bad too.
Lemon is worth being at her side ... will you be there 4 her?
why does this game not have multiple ending and female domination tag? i would have played this long time ago.Nice game BTW thanks.
We all know there are many not so favorable circumstances when we have ta stay with our babes.
Things get worse before they get better, hope is we make babes see our determination to be with them and
they will be with us even after the hardship is over and not ditch us just like old rags.

Sep 3, 2020
This game has wonderful sex scenes and fantastic babes, those alone should win anyone over to play.
Lemon is getting punished and the only way MC gets to rescue or romance her is by sticking around 4 the bad too.

We all know there are many not so favorable circumstances when we have ta stay with our babes.
Things get worse before they get better, hope is we make babes see our determination to be with them and
they will be with us even after the hardship is over and not ditch us just like old rags.
thank you so much for making me feel better bro

I know you would understand how I feel

I'm going to return to the game today to play

but if the game gets to me again I may have to come to you for more words of encouragement

oh yeah I also felt so sorry for Nicholas

to be tossed aside by the woman you love after you've been with her for a hundred years

Last edited:

Dan02

Feb 7, 2019
I m very disappointed that there is no solo audrey ending like mary or lemon like out of the manor..

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
this is really annoying but the game constantly states things in the story that didn't happen. I refused the blood and the game already acts like I drunk blood like 6 times now and it's annoying as hell. And the stupid nurse thing constantly acts as if MC fucked her which never fucking happened - whats going on?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is really annoying but the game constantly states things in the story that didn't happen. I refused the blood and the game already acts like I drunk blood like 6 times now and it's annoying as hell. And the stupid nurse thing constantly acts as if MC fucked her which never fucking happened - whats going on?
i assume you are using wt-mod.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
yea I guess that could be the issue. but weird because it seems to cut out all the relevant scenes but then leaves in the nonsensical text diolgue speeches. Thought it was just a "show choice consequence-mod" and not "totally mess up entire plot and butcher scenes-mod".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea I guess that could be the issue. but weird because it seems to cut out all the relevant scenes but then leaves in the nonsensical text diolgue speeches. Thought it was just a "show choice consequence-mod" and not "totally mess up entire plot and butcher scenes-mod".
it shows all scenes no matter if you chose a instead b. you get blood scenes even if you didn't take blood.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
not true. in my example it did not show any sexual scenes between MC and the nurse but it showed all the later dialogue that mentions MC had sex with nurse (the nurse scene were 100% NOT shown to me). so just poorly designed mod, removed it.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes