3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
there are only solo endings, exept lizzie. she comes back with another girl and tells you she loves her, you can decide to stay or go with them and be the third wheel
There is a Lola/Audrey ending at least. Don't know if there are any other with more than one girl, but Lizzie and her girlfriend are not the only ending with more than one girl.

I m very disappointed that there is no solo audrey ending like mary or lemon like out of the manor..
I mean, the ending shows only three months in the future.
One would assume that the MC and Audrey won't stay forever at the mansion, just as long as Audrey needs to get everything from Clara she can learn.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How many endings are there i only got lizzie
Lizzie
Lemon
Audrey
Lola
Lola and Audrey
Mary
Then there's the one where you become a vampire and become the Mistress lover
And one early ending, when you run away with the vampire hunter girl.

Those are all I know of.

Last edited:

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Lizzie
Lemon
Audrey
Lola
Lola and Audrey
Mary
Then there's the one where you become a vampire and become the Mistress lover
And one early ending, when you run away with the vampire hunter girl.

Those are all I know of.
So what's the ending where I meet the Chloe girl in the woods and it just ends there? The non blood path final ending? Cause if it was.... What a fucking joke.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
My condolences. This is also called the Intel GMA integrated graphics chipset. Unlike AMD which puts a seriously powerful subset of their Radeon silicon on their hybrid APU based systems, Intel licensed some cheap third party (not Nvidia) junk that performs horribly, and had terrible driver support that took a long time to get reverse engineered for Linux. People like me who had to support desktops based on this junk during their Sysadmin careers ended up thinking that GMA stood for "Graphics My Ass".

renderering issue maybe, do you have integrated or actual graphic card (somewhat modern)?

Chipset Intel HD 4000

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
intel doesn't make it's integrated graphic adapters for gamers, intel graphic is meant for office use mostly and playing old games which don't req actual graphic card amd (after it bought ati) and nvidia get their monies from selling graphic cards and processors (amd for pcs and nvidia to mobiles) and chipsets. ati/amd and nvidia are so dominating on graphic card markets that intel or any1 else competing with them would need to make something amazing and that costs a lot and takes time and neither of competitors would sit and twiddle thumbs in the meanwhile.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
This ending here is just the absolute worst...
MC is board so he takes a drive in the woods.
Meets this girl at the end of a road.
screenshot0001.png
You talk for a second and it starts to rain..
You both get into her car and talk for like a few sentences. She tells you her name...
screenshot0002.png
Then this appears on the screen.
screenshot0003.png
I guess this is the non blood ending if you don't run away with any of the other girls.... What a joke. I really don't think I'm going to even try any new games of Daniels k. He's just god friggin awful at endings of his games.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
someone having issues with saves?
I just quit the game and now I cant load any saves.
When I was whit the game open, I could load any saves, now, it's just freeze the load screen...

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes