3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
Soo, something that I want to confirm before getting into this game.

1 - I'm not seeing a harem tag, so I presume the endings are restricted to single girls. Which is a bit vanilla for me, ngl. If anyone can confirm that for me would be nice.
2 - Pregnancy tag's good, but how much of it is there? I've been burnt a couple of times by it being only implied or shown for a single frame, whereas I take it to mean actual pregnant sex scenes. If anyone could confirm if that's in the game for me too, would be welcome.
2 endings are 2 girls + MC
1 ending is with 1 main girl, but an 'open relationship' for MC
1 ending is with preg girl, with preg sex scenes
other than that there's no real 'harem', but you can date basically everyone at the same time, 'till you get ~70% through, then people start getting pissed about it

Anyone else having lots of problems with this game? So many images are missing/not loading :0
I had about 2-3 images missing, if you have a lot more than that you're probably missing a codec

Last edited:
Reactions: t727 and Vitklim

acelcasper

Dec 27, 2019
just download this game, play it for about 15 minutes i got renpy error about image, i check the image on the folder images, search the error picture and then this specific picture 1ess7.jpg is error, i can't open the jpg file no matter what.. idk is my pc doesn't have the codec or the file is broken but i bypass with just changing it with other random jpg and it works.. i tried to upload the file here but it just cant, so maybe you guys can take a look so you guys can help confirm whether i dont have the codec or it is just broken file or this already been found and i miss it.. thx!!

Last edited:

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
just download this game, play it for about 15 minutes i got renpy error about image, i check the image on the folder images, search the error picture and then this specific picture 1ess7.jpg is error, i can't open the jpg file no matter what.. idk is my pc doesn't have the codec or the file is broken but i bypass with just changing it with other random jpg and it works.. i tried to upload the file here but it just cant, so maybe you guys can take a look so you guys can help confirm whether i dont have the codec or it is just broken file or this already been found and i miss it.. thx!!
that file is broken, just skip past it and keep playing

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Perpetually broken/missing image. Either ignore it as suggested above, or you can grab it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/dusklight-manor-final-daniels-k.47948/post-5577192
Enjoy!

Yogue

Nov 25, 2017
While waiting on a guest at the train. Self: "That would be cool, just stare out the window and look at the view until you get somewhere...
Mary: "And on the return trip, sit on the other side so you can see the other half of the world."
Self: "Exactly!"
That is not the case at all. Let's say you're in a car driving along the beach with the ocean on your right and the land on your left. Sitting on the right side of the car and looking out the window is the ocean. On the way back, the ocean will now be on the left side of the car and so switching to the other window from the right will just give you a view of the ocean again.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
While waiting on a guest at the train. Self: "That would be cool, just stare out the window and look at the view until you get somewhere...
Mary: "And on the return trip, sit on the other side so you can see the other half of the world."
Self: "Exactly!"
That is not the case at all. Let's say you're in a car driving along the beach with the ocean on your right and the land on your left. Sitting on the right side of the car and looking out the window is the ocean. On the way back, the ocean will now be on the left side of the car and so switching to the other window from the right will just give you a view of the ocean again.
Quite correct.
If you travel along the equator, from East to West and look out the left side, you'll see the Southern Hempisphere.
When you travel back, from West to East and look out the left side, you'll see the Nothern Hempisphere.

However, it only works for direction of travel.
Left in one direction of travel, is right in the other.
I think that this is probably where the dev's confusion comes from.

SpankySid

Apr 21, 2018
Zoey Raven Thank you very much for your walkthrough mods!!!

Bug report:
I just installed this game to play and put in my usual cheat to access the dev console (below saved as "cheats.rpy" and put in the games dir):
init -1:
python hide:
config.developer = True

When I start the game with my cheats.rpy file, it complains that there are duplicate "splashscreen" labels at lines 31 & 39 in script.rpy. After commenting out the first code block for "label splashscreen", the game starts and runs just fine. The original game's script.rpy doesn't contain the duplicated label block of code. I suspect I'm only seeing this as I'm adding an additional init ref with my cheats code because if I remove my cheats file, the game runs fine. You may want to remove this duplicated block of code in script.rpy, but I seriously doubt it is a blocker for anyone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is my game crashes after a certain scene just at the beginning? I tryed many times, always broken.
would be much easier to help if you told on what scene and would attach error log in your post. also compressed or uncompressed? what os aka win, mac or android?

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes