3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Part of me wonders if Clara just game up too soon on Lizzie since they never really were that close and Lizzie was always something of a rebel. Again, I wouldn't have minded Lizzie's end, if it was already established she was bisexual/lesbian, but to go from wanting to help mistress Clara and save her to within a couple days later running away with another girl, while maintaining she's always been straight and never even cared much about girls in that way, just seemed completely out of character.

As far as the other girls go, I liked their endings but I wish Lemon's ending was handed differently than helping a murderer/vampire escape and leaving without the MC. I was pleasantly surprised with Mary's ending, and hoped there would have been an option to impregnate the other girls in their epilogue. I also liked the ending with the MC being turned, just not out of control and drunk with power.
lemon ending is where you and her and the murderer run away in the end you end up as a drinking chad trying to be manly like the pricks everyone hates getting money using lemons sudo vamp powers to win in high stakes poker matches and ends with you fucking as the sun rises and a piece saying if you became a vamp clair would kill you and murder vamp is working for some dude named darius

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
lemon ending is where you and her and the murderer run away in the end you end up as a drinking chad trying to be manly like the pricks everyone hates getting money using lemons sudo vamp powers to win in high stakes poker matches and ends with you fucking as the sun rises and a piece saying if you became a vamp clair would kill you and murder vamp is working for some dude named darius
Yeah that's the specific ending where the MC runs away with Lemon, I was referring to the one where Lemon runs away after helping the vampire escape, without saying goodbye to anyone. The latter ending just fell a little flat to me, but whatever...

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Why is it you can avoid sex with most character but not Lemon? I don't like lemon. I prefer orange

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm more curious about what were the beats used for lemons ending song, it's pretty chill to listen to and good for a character theme in future.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
how to get femdom
most of the femdom comes from Mistress Maria (blood storyline) and there is that one scene from mary after you break up while heading to it that's just surprises me how hot it was. the ending of that path however is more maledom if anything

NatBoy

Nov 8, 2021
Which Ending u guys like the most ? For me maybe the last ending he become vampire cuz he live long and get any girls he want for more than 100 or 200 years :)

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Is the french translation something done by the dev or a fan? because i started it, and when i saw a gramatical error in a "your" translation ("ta attention" instead of a right "ton attention") in the second line of the game, ... i was quite thinking "okay that's bullshit" and i'm now downloading the english version instead.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
also how do you not sleep with audrey ? I have tried being mean but my guy is still having sex with her
The game does not seem to keep track of player choices very well. I have not taken any blood, but keep having conversations like I have. Don't like Cora, she is a stupid cunt, but still forced to have sex with her and have dialogues like I have been fucking her forever.
Dev finally puts a decent buttslut into one of his games in Lizzie, then takes her out for no reason. WTF Dev? :mad:
This was shaping up to be my favorite Daniels K game, but is becoming a nightmare.
Why ignore player choices, and remove the best girl from the game? Feels like the game is trolling me. :cry:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game does not seem to keep track of player choices very well. I have not taken any blood, but keep having conversations like I have. Don't like Cora, she is a stupid cunt, but still forced to have sex with her and have dialogues like I have been fucking her forever.
Dev finally puts a decent buttslut into one of his games in Lizzie, then takes her out for no reason. WTF Dev? :mad:
This was shaping up to be my favorite Daniels K game, but is becoming a nightmare.
Why ignore player choices, and remove the best girl from the game? Feels like the game is trolling me. :cry:
if you use wt-mod then those things happen.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
if you use wt-mod then those things happen.
I don't think the mod has anything to do with the best girl in the game being taken out early, with no good reason. Daniels K has never been much for anal, usually throws us anal lovers a bone with a few scenes each game. But Lizzie was amazing, and such a great little anal slut. Should have known it was too good to be true. :cry:

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes