3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

davey0958

May 10, 2021
would be much easier to help if you told on what scene and would attach error log in your post. also compressed or uncompressed? what os aka win, mac or android?
Win, compressed, and after the scene when the old man fucked the lady at the beginning. However, afer a few times, I just ignored it and the story continued.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Win, compressed, and after the scene when the old man fucked the lady at the beginning. However, afer a few times, I just ignored it and the story continued.
well compressing can cause errors as it states on compress post.

Reactions: xapican

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
this game is erm in my own opinion awfull the plot is bad the anomations are meh to bad .. the dialog isnt too bad i guess ... just the main plot and side plot there like i just ate a burger and after thinking on it i wanna stick my finger down my throat and get rid of it fast .... this shit just doesnt cut it anymore you look at being a dik .. power vacum .. away from home and this is just not good at all

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
I really liking this game, but why always there's has to be some girl who is stronger than you out of nowhere, this feels pretty embarrassing to be beaten by a girl, and the character doesn't feel anything like nothing happend, really.. This kinda ruins the moment for me...

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I just read the some comments and How can you guys say this game is bad? I dont know about the story(its people's opinion) but this game has the best animations i have seen so far Being a dik was first and i have played the most of the top rated games for the last few weeks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just read the some comments and How can you guys say this game is bad? I dont know about the story(its people's opinion) but this game has the best animations i have seen so far Being a dik was first and i have played the most of the top rated games for the last few weeks
game isn't bad overall but big ending leaves "bit" to hoping as have done his prev. renpy games.

r98830

Sep 27, 2021
Cozy gameplay and story.
Vampire thing is not overwhelmed and fits pretty well.

Btw have error at Lurch+Mistress scene

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Cozy gameplay and story.
Vampire thing is not overwhelmed and fits pretty well.

Btw have error at Lurch+Mistress scene
If you search for the image name that is missing in the upper right - you SHOULD find a post I made quite a while ago that has the image linked to it so you can replace the missing file. Otherwise ignore it - it is just one image that does not add or take away too much from the story.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. I'm disappointed in Lizzie. Even though she is not my favorite woman in the game, it still pissed me off that Lizzie suddenly "fell in love" with a newly met woman and suddenly she forgot about the MC and wants to go away with this woman.
We can see that she likes more Pam than MC.

I'd rather have a solo ending with her than with this weird girl.

If the MC hadn't met Lizzie in the hospital, he would have never seen her again probably.
We can see how much Lizzie cares about MC..

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Damn. I'm disappointed in Lizzie. Even though she is not my favorite woman in the game, it still pissed me off that Lizzie suddenly "fell in love" with a newly met woman and suddenly she forgot about the MC and wants to go away with this woman.
We can see that she likes more Pam than MC.

I'd rather have a solo ending with her than with this weird girl.

If the MC hadn't met Lizzie in the hospital, he would have never seen her again probably.
We can see how much Lizzie cares about MC..
Sadly that storyline bothered me a bit too, especially since none of the other girls who had known her for far longer than the MC could even believe that she would do that since she's always been aggressively straight. Even the idea that the other girl, "Pam" more than likely charmed her in some way was more believable to everyone than the truth that she just woke up one day, obsessed and head over heals in love with a girl she's known for less than a week.

It's kind of a fucked up way to tie up her story since even before she left, she was fiercely protective and possessive of the MC, jealous at the idea any of the girls would use the time she was away to steal him away from her. Not only did I find her offer for him to run away with them both disingenuous, even during and after their threesome, it seemed like despite all the times the MC and Lizzie hooked up, she was more emotionally connected and concerned with pleasuring Pam over the MC, who came across as little more than a living/breathing sex toy that's there solely for their pleasure and to get them off. Honestly, part of me wishes there was a path to bring her back to the mansion where the longer she was apart from Pam, the more she reverted back to her old self, and that Pam had a hidden talent of spellbinding people and getting them to fall for her and desperate to do whatever she wanted.

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Is Daniel's first language english?
And has anyone else has the file assume some administrative authority? Like moving or deleting it and then a prompt says administrative permission needed to [ ] the file? Just the first time though.
Odd this is no other ren'py has done that on my equipment

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Sadly that storyline bothered me a bit too, especially since none of the other girls who had known her for far longer than the MC could even believe that she would do that since she's always been aggressively straight. Even the idea that the other girl, "Pam" more than likely charmed her in some way was more believable to everyone than the truth that she just woke up one day, obsessed and heal over heals in love with a girl she's known for less than a week.

It's kind of a fucked up way to tie up her story since even before she left, she was fiercely protective and possessive of the MC, jealous at the idea any of the girls would use the time she was away to steal him away from her. Not only did I find her offer for him to run away with them both disingenuous, even during and after their threesome, but it seemed like despite all the times the MC and Lizzie hooked up, she was more emotionally connected and concerned with pleasuring Pam over the MC, who came across as little more than a living/breathing sex toy that is there solely to get them off. Honestly, part of me wishes there was a path to bring her back to the mansion where the longer she was apart from Pam, the more she reverted back to her old self, and that Pam had a hidden talent of spellbinding people and getting them to fall for her and desperate to do whatever she wanted.
Yeah .. even Mistress Clara gave up fast and said Lizzie was just fine, that Pam didn't do anything to Lizzie with magic. Hah.

I would prefer Lizzie solo ending and more romantic than having a threeway relationship with this weird girl.

It was not the first time that I was disappointed playing the game of this Dev.
With him, we always have rushed endings guaranteed, or just endings like here with Lizzie. Which annoy and make no sense.

Honestly, I don't like any of the endings in DM, except maybe Lemon or even Mary (pregnant).. I like them the most. Although I admit that the situation how rashly and stupidly Lemon dealt with Jacky, it pissed me off a bit.

I was planning to play his next game, but I don't know now.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah .. even Mistress Clara gave up fast and said Lizzie was just fine, that Pam didn't do anything to Lizzie with magic. Hah.

I would prefer Lizzie solo ending and more romantic than having a threeway relationship with this weird girl.

It was not the first time that I was disappointed playing the game of this Dev.
With him, we always have rushed endings guaranteed, or just endings like here with Lizzie. Which annoy and make no sense.

Honestly, I don't like any of the endings in DM, except maybe Lemon or even Mary (pregnant).. I like them the most. Although I admit that the situation how rashly and stupidly Lemon dealt with Jacky, it pissed me off a bit.

I was planning to play his next game, but I don't know now.
Part of me wonders if Clara just game up too soon on Lizzie since they never really were that close and Lizzie was always something of a rebel. Again, I wouldn't have minded Lizzie's end, if it was already established she was bisexual/lesbian, but to go from wanting to help mistress Clara and save her to within a couple days later running away with another girl, while maintaining she's always been straight and never even cared much about girls in that way, just seemed completely out of character.

As far as the other girls go, I liked their endings but I wish Lemon's ending was handed differently than helping a murderer/vampire escape and leaving without the MC. I was pleasantly surprised with Mary's ending, and hoped there would have been an option to impregnate the other girls in their epilogue. I also liked the ending with the MC being turned, just not out of control and drunk with power.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol this was a fun story, enjoyed the separate endings and the final one was one i was hoping for the most, but at the same time i was hoping mc would turn in lemons ending she was my favorite but her ending kind of sucked compared to others imo

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
generally a very nice game, the beginning is very fascinating and exciting.

Unfortunately, near the end of the game, there is no tension or dialogues that are good in terms of content - it is just drawn out. Nevertheless, thank you was something else, great job Dev.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes