3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
So is this one suffering from Auteur Boredom Syndrome yet or does it look like it will be a fleshed out story ?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone,
As scheduled, Episode 6 (also containing Episodes 1-5) of Dusklight Manor is now available to tier 2 Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough at this link : It will be released to Tier 1 Patrons in about a week. As always, if you encounter any bugs or issues please let me know so I can fix them.
In this Episode Lola finally decides to take the next step, if of course you agree with it. Starting a relationship with her will lead to even more goodies in the coming Episodes. As usual you can expect story progression, plot twists and fun times with the girls. I'll let you figure out the rest in game, I think there are enough spoilers here for now.
This Episode brings around 250 new images and animations and while it's not the largest so far, it certainly brings a lot of new content to place it around 3rd place if we're keeping score. Also, the total amount of images and animations reached 1500 so if you are a new patron, first time playing, you are in for a treat!
I noticed that the last poll really paints a clear picture on what some of you like more and I think it also speaks to how good and interesting certain scenes are. So, based on your answers I know which areas need more work to bring them up to the highest voted choice. The event with Audrey at the river was very awesome indeed. Expect more polls soon. (vote if you haven't already )
Thank you for you support!
Enjoy and have a great weekend!

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I've never seen it take this long to get here.
You haven't been following long enough then, I have been following and waiting for it 15th of each month since Lancaster Boarding House years ago. And while mostly we get quick and almost always eventually, I remember occasions where it took week(s) to get here, Depends what mood donor is in and if he's feeling generous enough to share.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
You haven't been following long enough then, I have been following and waiting for it 15th of each month since Lancaster Boarding House years ago. And while mostly we get quick and almost always eventually, I remember occasions where it took week(s) to get here, Depends what mood donor is in and if he's feeling generous enough to share.
There was a reason for that, I am not going to get into it on here but there are a certain group who make sharing of content not seem worth it.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Been doing Daniel's K walkthroughs for about 9 updates, so you are correct.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played episode 5. Feels to me like the vampire is pretty much trying to mind control everyone in the house. :unsure:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Wow .. didn't realize the same dev did all these. Been following the games since My Girlfriends Amnesia (and Lancaster, and Pine Falls) but never put the dev's name together. Guess I should pay more attention.

• Haha
Reactions: yandex and RustyRug
3.50 star(s) 95 Votes