• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Are you saying they're overexposed? Sure, but I mean it's not like it just started happening there's been this craze for Vampires since long before I was born, I still don't know how I survived that god awful Twilight era. As far as witches goes they're in the same boat as Vampires, there's plenty of games, shows, etc on them.
nah i meant as in theirs only 3 vamps we know of so far... the bad guy before the mistress... the mistress and a family that had a vamp but died and came to mistress. and as we know for witches the gal that visits and the girls she takes that arnt much of a magic girls more toys.... so its more paranormal then the norm.. no vamp societies or anything.. sad.... I need another Rebirth game ;'3

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Hey guys, well I do the walkthrough for this game, and I decided to make it the game I do my first MOD for! Enjoy! Thanks to Qleaf and OscarSix for showing me the ropes!

Zoey's Walkthrough/Improvements Mod. Made all random chance scene's 100%, added scenes you could only get on one path or another. Highlighted important choices, showed points for choices that gained them. Basically this is a Harem mod, so if you want to play the game straight, use my PDF walkthrough.

Edit: Updated to Episode 6

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Do ONLY THESE STEPS, nothing else is required. Some people are deleting the script.rypc file.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi everyone.
Has this game already degenerated into an absurd, rushed story with lots of gratuitous sex scenes and dull stock animations or did Daniels K finally provide a decent story?
I see this game has better ratings than LBH and PF, but I'd like to know if it's due to an improvement on the writing front.

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
Hi everyone.
Has this game already degenerated into an absurd, rushed story with lots of gratuitous sex scenes and dull stock animations or did Daniels K finally provide a decent story?
I see this game has better ratings than LBH and PF, but I'd like to know if it's due to an improvement on the writing front.
So far it is OK, but my understanding is that he tends to rush the ending, so we'll have to wait and see.

karthikNM

Mar 23, 2020
Clearly the game is good but the Dev is pushing things faster which is not that good. But overall the game is good.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Hi everyone.
Remains to be seen....the writing is marginally better (though still awful) than his previous efforts though, if that's anything to go by.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you know of course the more you make me wait for Clara ... the more pissed i become ... i wanna bang the hell out of her dammit !!! :love:

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Remains to be seen....the writing is marginally better (though still awful) than his previous efforts though, if that's anything to go by.
Forget what I said.....the writing isn't any better on reflection....

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
idk i thought the writing was good .... but then again , i was never that great in English Lit.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
They all keep saying "The truck" like, you mean "my" truck? This rich lady ain't got no cars last I checked.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Just finished the update. Nice one like always. I did find something weird and thats Ms. Clara going out in daylight just like it's nothing. Isn't the Sun lethal for vampires?

In the general vampire lore, sunlight is deadly for Vampires, that's kinda common knowledge.
In some Universe's, there are hybrids (Blade for example) who's able to survive in sunlight.
But Clara isn't the hybrid, she was converted, thus, she's the regular vampire.

In some other Universe's (TVD, TO), Vampires are able to survive the sunlight by wearing enchanted rings by witches, granting them protection as long as they have it on them.
Clara doesn't wear any rings from what I've seen.

Dev should explain in the game, how Clara is able to walk in sunlight without getting burned alive.

Just my 2 cents.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Just finished the update. Nice one like always. I did find something weird and thats Ms. Clara going out in daylight just like it's nothing. Isn't the Sun lethal for vampires?

In the general vampire lore, sunlight is deadly for Vampires, that's kinda common knowledge.
In some Universe's, there are hybrids (Blade for example) who's able to survive in sunlight.

In some other Universe's (TVD, TO), Vampires are able to survive the sunlight by wearing enchanted rings by witches, granting them protection as long as they have it on them.

Dev should explain in the game, how Clara is able to walk in sunlight without getting burned alive.

Just my 2 cents.
while not important, would be nice to know some back lore I agree.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Just my 2 cents.
They run through some of the 'lore' bits when the MC first discovers she's a vampire, e.g.:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Just my 2 cents.
I assume it is from the same multiverse as Zoe's Temptation, Vampires in that game come from the land lust are weakened by sunlight but not killed by it. The games started to tie together at the end of the last game.

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes