3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Re Clara Lurch seems to be tired of the whole situation and maybe wishes to pass on to his heavenly reward so maybe Our Hero will be called upon to perform soon.
He is not tired of anything. Lurch is a thrall. He is completely in love with Clara and can't stay away from her but he also can't go against her orders, as shown in the previous update.

And this newest update showed that Clara is already in the process of creating new thralls.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
I usually get easily invested with whichever girl in any of these games... but I couldn't care less... I can't believe I'm skipping the sexy scenes with all of them! They either lied, used or mistreated the MC. If it was up to me I would have left already.

The renders are good and I'm curious to see how it ends, but really, I'm completely detached.

I think Mary is the only one I still care about, albeit slightly.

Not hating on the game or anything, I'm just so surprised this happened I felt I had to share it somewhere haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Re Clara Lurch seems to be tired of the whole situation and maybe wishes to pass on to his heavenly reward so maybe Our Hero will be called upon to perform soon.
Lurch isn't tired of anything, he's in love with Clara and wants her back to normal so he can fuck her again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I usually get easily invested with whichever girl in any of these games... but I couldn't care less... I can't believe I'm skipping the sexy scenes with all of them! They either lied, used or mistreated the MC. If it was up to me I would have left already.
like how?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wut?

How?

They even argued against their mistress for wiping his mind, what are you talking about?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
like how?
Wut?

How?

They even argued against their mistress for wiping his mind, what are you talking about?
They're all complicit in lying to and manipulating the MC from the moment he got there. "Just following orders" has always been a weak-ass defense. I wouldn't put it as bluntly as nasam, but agree that none of the characters are particularly likable.

Reactions: nasam

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They're all complicit in lying to and manipulating the MC from the moment he got there. "Just following orders" has always been a weak-ass defense. I wouldn't put it as bluntly as nasam, but agree that none of the characters are particularly likable.
So what you are saying is, they should have turned their backs on the woman that gave them their lives for a guy they just met?

In what world would that ever happen?

No world is the answer, it wouldn't.

They are loyal to her not him. They only just met him.

Reactions: Maviarab

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So what you are saying is, they should have turned their backs on the woman that gave them their lives for a guy they just met?

In what world would that ever happen?

No world is the answer, it wouldn't.

They are loyal to her not him. They only just met him.
I'm not arguing that. But their loyalty (or whatever motives) led them to lie to and manipulate the MC. There's no reason for him to trust them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what avaron said.

what they should have done? jump on his arms when he arrived?

they should have told to mc that his boss is vampire? he would have left immediately then.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
what avaron said.

what they should have done? jump on his arms when he arrived?

they should have told to mc that his boss is vampire? he would have left immediately then.
And because they didn't, the dude got bitten by a vampire. I think it would be natural for him to have some reservations as to whether they had his best interests at heart.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
whether they had his best interests at heart.
They didn't.

Like I said, they just met him, zero fucks were given.

They like him now, then they didn't even know him.

You are talking like they committed the ultimate betrayal, they had literally just met the guy, didn't even know his name, of course they chose the woman that gave them everything over a guy that had just turned up.

Bit of perspective. He's a complete stranger, Clara gave them a chance at a decent future. His best interests weren't even in their thoughts, nor would they be in yours if you were in their position.

Not trying to get at anyone but they didn't know shit about him, why would they put him above the woman helping them, that's just madness.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
They didn't.

Like I said, they just met him, zero fucks were given.

They like him now, then they didn't even know him.

You are talking like they committed the ultimate betrayal, they had literally just met the guy, didn't even know his name, of course they chose the woman that gave them everything over a guy that had just turned up.

Bit of perspective. He's a complete stranger, Clara gave them a chance at a decent future. His best interests weren't even in their thoughts, nor would they be in yours if you were in their position.

Not trying to get at anyone but they didn't know shit about him, why would they put him above the woman helping them, that's just madness.
I'm not saying it's not plausible, I'm saying it's not excusable. They put a dude's life at risk for reasons of their own. As you say, that's understandable based on their personal loyalties, but it should be a warning to him not to trust any of them unless he's dumber than most rocks.

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What are you talking about? Life at risk? Now you are going full hyperbole.

At that moment in the game Clara is a mother figure to those young women. Of course they weren't going to leak her secret and they knew her enough to know she wasn't a bloodthirsty killer.
Besides Lola and Mary did disagree with the choice to wipe his mind after he saw the magic trick Gina did.

Reactions: johnelros

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Again I just hope if/when clara snaps lola is the first to go. She can drain mary and lurch for all i care too.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes