3.50 star(s) 96 Votes
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Dusklight Manor Ep 10 Compressed along with Zoey Raven 's Walkthrough Mod + scrappy 's Gallery Mod , also gestures enabled.

Edit : ep 9 saves might be broken. Try to load ep 8 save or best option start a new game.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Moisst and M7MD77

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Whelp, I was just thinking when I saw the update something along the lines of
"Well this should probably be ending soon, DanielsK will have written himself into a corner eventually and will start making nutball endings."

And here we are, the first nutball ending has arrived.

Reactions: acewinz

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Playing this and couldn't help but wonder,

Also,

Normally I'd ignore stuff like that, waiting for the inevitable payoff as the game progresses. But I know this dev likes to leave a pile of unresolved sub-plots in each of his games. At least it seems like he finally introduced a vampire MC path. If it ever goes anywhere that is....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hi man i know what i am about to say might seem stupid but i like ur game a lot and i need ur help i want to create a game myself and i need some advice u can contact through my email emmanuelnkansah94@gmail.com then we can go into details
Dev doesn't come here.

Only way to contact him is to pay.

Playing this and couldn't help but wonder,

Also,

Normally I'd ignore stuff like that, waiting for the inevitable payoff as the game progresses. But I know this dev likes to leave a pile of unresolved sub-plots in each of his games. At least it seems like he finally introduced a vampire MC path. If it ever goes anywhere that is....
They say if Gina found out she was trying to kill the vamp then Gina would have killed Julia.

The plot line to kill her has a "THE END" part, they are about to set off to Pine Falls and see what is the problem there. Seems they are now both monster hunters on that path.

There is also the very real chance they didn't kill her at all and she just altered their memories like she does to Julia if you don't help her.

Also don;t think she is turning him, she seems to have put him directly under her thumb. He's more thrall than vamp. Outright tells him she's going to make him her plaything.

Last edited:

krisskross94

Apr 24, 2019
Dev doesn't come here.

thanx i appreciate it

They say if Gina found out she was trying to kill the vamp then Gina would have killed Julia.

The plot line to kill her has a "THE END" part, they are about to set off to Pine Falls and see what is the problem there. Seems they are now both monster hunters on that path.

There is also the very real chance they didn't kill her at all and she just altered their memories like she does to Julia if you don't help her.

Also don;t think she is turning him, she seems to have put him directly under her thumb. He's more thrall than vamp. Outright tells him she's going to make him her plaything.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
Well, it seemed like the writing in the recent update was much worse then previous ones. The story barely hung together, and the transitions were clumsy, and didn't really make sense or flow very naturally. Was there a new writer or translator? I really liked this game before. Now I just feel disappointed in the game.

Reactions: Macgamer

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Every time I install the apk file, there is a problem on the phone. When I enter my files, it stops constantly and does not load the game. This was the case in the previous version. What should I do?
don't put shit in your phone

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
is there any game out there have faster update than this ?
He releases a good amount of content every month for months, you like the game or not but this is impressive, few games are updated that regularly. And the quality is quite good, though the animations are lacklusters. A few devs try to do an update every 15 days but there is not much to play in those cases

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Dev doesn't come here.

Yeah, he is a blood thrall at the moment. But he mentions asking to be turned in an internal monologue. I took that as a hint it will be path, otherwise it'd be pointless writing (which wouldn't surprise me).

Maybe it's just hopeful thinking on my part, since I want a slightly darker path where vamp MC and vamp mommy are happily enjoying their harem.

Reactions: Actuallythedog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well my saves and zoe's mod worked fine.

another nice update but like said earlier there might not be much eps left after this but at least mc got to fuck julia.

if julia goes to chase pine falls entity then good luck.

Reactions: yandex
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes