3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
it's time to get used to it, they don't work in every new version.
You should never have to get used to it. A developer that truly knows what they are doing would be able to do updates that all saves would work, unless a complete rework of the previous software was completed. However it is a game, a Ren'Py game at that, so you could expect it, you just shouldn't have to.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Thank you, this is the final version for me. They killed the vampire and went to fuck. Hooray, finally.
Wuuut? Is this for real?( you might want to put it into spoilers then)
Kind of hilarious but what you'd expect from Daniels K.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Some sudden early ending. :ROFLMAO:

I do not know if this makes sense. I rather want to continue play in this game than finish the game earlier.

magyarzman

Nov 4, 2019
Pine Falls, Stranded With Benefits, Lancaster Boarding House,...

since as most Daniels-K projects, the MC is more interested in banging bitches than actually starting a solid relationship w/any of them, following the philosophy: "there's more fish in the sea", probably another story with an engaging start but a disappointing ending, anyway... Time to go build up your Harem.(y)
Good to see so many stories coming from these good developers.

Aug 2, 2020
Hey guys, well I do the walkthrough for this game, and I decided to make it the game I do my first MOD for! Enjoy! Thanks to Qleaf and OscarSix for showing me the ropes!

Zoey's Walkthrough/Improvements Mod. Made all random chance scene's 100%, added scenes you could only get on one path or another. Highlighted important choices, showed points for choices that gained them. Basically this is a Harem mod, so if you want to play the game straight, use my PDF walkthrough.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 10

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Do ONLY THESE STEPS, nothing else is required. Some people are deleting the script.rypc file.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
The good thing about Zoey's mods that you only have to play it once and see all of it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
We have to start a new game?
No. My old save - saved at the end of 0.9 - does work. No idea why some people say they don't - maybe they saved while playing the modded version and now they loaded their old saves using the un-modded 0.10.

Jul 20, 2020
Apparently it's *one* ending, like maybe a bad ending, I'm using zoey's mod and it went that route first, I was confused as hell when it happened as it went totally against my choices in a previous playthrough. Then it jumped back to the split in the story and plays out very differently where it has a "to be continued".

Overall, the character and choices seem to not matter much anymore, things that the character says/does/thinks isn't in line with choices I made in earlier chapters, such as desire for the vampires blood etc.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Thanks for the Update!@Daniels K., Zoey Raven for the Mod and the whole Team involved Mods,Donors,Fans etc have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If you are going to discuss the chapter put this into SPOILERS tag people. Not everyone played the update yet or like being spoiled.

Reactions: Trapezio

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
To me it crashes when I start the last save of version 9 moddata. I also put the mod on this 10 but still saving the 9 doesn't open it to me.
Why???

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
You should never have to get used to it. A developer that truly knows what they are doing would be able to do updates that all saves would work, unless a complete rework of the previous software was completed. However it is a game, a Ren'Py game at that, so you could expect it, you just shouldn't have to.
IIRC the last update before this one had the same bug and had a fix released for it shortly.

firatkk

Jun 17, 2020
Every time I install the apk file, there is a problem on the phone. When I enter my files, it stops constantly and does not load the game. This was the case in the previous version. What should I do?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Its not just me right? The whole blood thing still seems to think I've been accepting her blood even when I haven't.
I even played through again from the start to make sure and its doing it again.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Its not just me right? The whole blood thing still seems to think I've been accepting her blood even when I haven't.
I even played through again from the start to make sure and its doing it again.
You're playing with the mod? I believe it tries to be helpful by ignoring your choice to unlock as much content as possible.

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes