3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
From what I understand (correct me if I am wrong),
  • you have the .rpa file which is the archived version.
  • .rpyc is the compiled version of the .rpy file which will override the file in the .rpa, and
  • the .rpy file is the text version which will override the .rpyc file and the .rpa.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(First image from Episode 10)
EDIT : (Second Image from the 4k image set "Slutty Nurse Lola" found here :
The 6 images set are NSFW so they had to be posted behind a pay wall, the lowest Tier 1 was the best I could do.)
Hey everyone!
Episode 9 of Dusklight Manor (Also containing Episodes 1-8) is now available to Tier 1 Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
There is a known issue with this Episode, some saves from Episode 8 might not work, however, if that happens, earlier ones should work just fine. This issue is caused due to some changes to the script, in order to get the Android version working I had to tinker with it and it had a side effect, this will not happen again. I'm very sorry if this issue causes you any inconvenience and I promise to do my best to avoid them in the future.
As for the coming Episode 10 things are looking very good, moving fast so far and it looks like it's going to be another packed one, full of renders and goodies. The ETA for it is the usual 15th of December, nothing changes there.
Also, would you be interested in a set of 4k wallpapers featuring a slutty Lola in a nurse outfit? Leave a heart if so and it will be done!
Slutty Lola done, how about a Slutty Elf Lola image set? Keep those hearts coming and we'll get that one too!
Thank you for your support, have a great weekend in the Manor!

Last edited:

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
The walkthrough mod will change all events past your choices to provide the ones with the most scenes.
Ok, so it's why it seems to follow blood path even if I didn't choose it.

Sorry, but a mod shouldn't modify the story and the choices of the player. Just help him to understand his choices ...
I found a Blood=2 force in the code of the mod. May be I didn't read correctly the description of the mod, but it's not what I wait from a walkthrough mod ... I'm out from it.

(But I appreciate that someone took the time to do it)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Most walkthough mods do that. Otherwise they couldn't allow you to see the extra sex scenes.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hum .. It's the first time that I see that.. But why not.
Hmm, does seem odd that a mod would overwrite your in-game choices.
Most mods that I've used advise the best choice, they generally make them green, or something similar, but they don't make the choice for you. It's still your choice.
So, if you do not choose the green option, I wouldn't expect it to countermand that.
Otherwise, what's the point of having a choice?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(Click on the images for the full size)
You wanted it so here it is! The previous post received 100 hearts (wow, those are a lot of hearts) and that tells me you wanted a Slutty Elf Lola 4k picture set. So here it is :
As usual, since this stuff is NSFW it has to be posted behind a pay wall and I chose the lowest Tier possible. The image set is composed of 8 renders which tell a very cheesy short story about a needy Lola fooling around in front of her mushroom house.
What would you say about a Christmas themed wallpaper set with the girls? Of course, very NSFW.
PS. Episode 10 of Dusklight Manor is coming along great... This one will blow your shoes off. (ETA 15th of December)

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
:mad:

I don't like anal sex. Can't you turn it off? Or make it switchable?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(Image from the Christmas wallpaper set, complete set to come later!)
Hey everyone,
Dusklight Manor Episode 9 French translation is now available to Tier 1+ Patrons in both MAC and PC at the following link :
As for Episode 10, the ETA is 16th of this month (5 days away). Most of the content is already there but some things still need to be done and that's the time it needs to be finished. More info about this Episode on the release post. Until then I'll leave you wondering what the girls have there, under the tree, were they good girls or naughty girls? We'll find out soon enough :)
Thank you for your support!
Have a great weekend!

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes