VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dustride [v0.01] [eXtease]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

eXtease

Apr 19, 2021
1176544_Dustride_Cover_Img.jpg

Overview:
Dustride is a post-apocalyptic adult adventure where you are a roaming Scavenger that, for one reason or another,
has entered one of the most desolated and remote parts of the Great Desert that covers the world.
In this forgotten wasteland, you will found out that, for a daring Scav like you,
there are plenty of reasons to stay and plenty of amazing treasures to find.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-21
Release Date: 2021-04-21
Developer: eXtease
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

Dustride-Screenshot-3.jpg Dustride-Game-Menu.jpg Dustride-Screenshot-2.jpg Dustride-Screenshot-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Hello there,

just a little tip to a fellow dev, if you use that hair your cover art girl has, you need to activate the viewport of that hairstyle while rendering.
Otherwise, it won't render completely, and you can somewhat look directly at her scalp.

Good luck with your game.

Cheers,
Morally Purple

presticus

Jun 26, 2017
Mad Max inspired setting and the character in the images looks like she just had a shower, did her make up, and found a complete untouched outfit from before the world went to shit? My willing suspension of disbelief can only stretch so far.

eXtease

Apr 19, 2021
Hello there,

just a little tip to a fellow dev, if you use that hair your cover art girl has, you need to activate the viewport of that hairstyle while rendering.
Otherwise, it won't render completely, and you can somewhat look directly at her scalp.

Good luck with your game.

Cheers,
Morally Purple
I know, and I use it, but her hair is what it is. Let's say she's quite "unique".
I wanted a more "punk/rock badass" style but most of the hairs out there (even the punk-ish ones) are way too "clean".
Being somehow of a gang leader she is also a bit more mature than the rest, and having a short hair gives her that "do not screw with me" attitude.

Future characters will have a wide range of hair styles, from more normal to really punk and crazy.

Thank you for the input though. In the beginning her rendering was quite a challenge and I even wanted to ditch the hair completely due to this issue. Eventually due to some very vocal feedback I kept it and work around it on her "personality".

Now I am quite pleased of her as a character.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
He he he, no, but she is quite a bad ass.
heheh she does look like bad/great ass...and bad/great boobs as well:p
btw, it would be good to add a few more preview images in the OP - having four is just bare minimum.
good luck with your game(y)

Reactions: eXtease

eXtease

Apr 19, 2021
What are some, if any, of the planned Genres that are not in the game yet??

Good question!
Well, besides all the classic sexual things ([titjob], [blowjob], [normal], [anal]) there will be at least one future character that will be quite into Dom/Sub play (mainly she will be an open badass bitch, and a closeted ultra pervy sub) and she will go places ([bdsm], [domination], [humiliation], possible [pissing] (not sure about that, it all depends on player's acceptance)).

Another character will be quite "proper" and she will add [embarrassment] as a genre.
Surely [threesome] and [group] will be added down the road.

For now the game has about nine characters planned, and they will have story arcs, quests, development, and so on.
And the story and the game itself are quite open and there will be a lot of space for player input.

Reactions: Walter Victor
Nov 25, 2018
you watch the bitch
lay down the rubber dildo
GOT SEED TO SPRAY!
AND I AM HIGH IN THE SKY!
ride to freedom!
I AM the chosen one
and im going out
in a ball of big fucking seed...
im the rocker!!
im the roller!!
i am the out of fucking controller!!!
toe cutter knows my name
fuel injected vibrator machine! :mad::coffee:

• Wow
Reactions: Grap and Takkertje

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I know, and I use it, but her hair is what it is. Let's say she's quite "unique".
I wanted a more "punk/rock badass" style but most of the hairs out there (even the punk-ish ones) are way too "clean".
Being somehow of a gang leader she is also a bit more mature than the rest, and having a short hair gives her that "do not screw with me" attitude.

Future characters will have a wide range of hair styles, from more normal to really punk and crazy.

Thank you for the input though. In the beginning her rendering was quite a challenge and I even wanted to ditch the hair completely due to this issue. Eventually due to some very vocal feedback I kept it and work around it on her "personality".

Now I am quite pleased of her as a character.
I used the same hairstyle, when I started my game. The problem was, if the density is too low, your character might render bald from various angles. :p

Example:
example.png

Here's an example I made with higher density and the suggested viewport 3.
hair_test1.PNG

And one with longer hair for more "punk" :D
hair_test2.PNG

Anyway, this hairstyle was one of the most annoying things I had to deal with.
So I just wanted to let you know, what you might get into. :p

Cheers

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes