VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dustride [v0.01] [eXtease]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Good question!
Well, besides all the classic sexual things ([titjob], [blowjob], [normal], [anal]) there will be at least one future character that will be quite into Dom/Sub play (mainly she will be an open badass bitch, and a closeted ultra pervy sub) and she will go places ([bdsm], [domination], [humiliation], possible [pissing] (not sure about that, it all depends on player's acceptance)).

Another character will be quite "proper" and she will add [embarrassment] as a genre.
Surely [threesome] and [group] will be added down the road.

For now the game has about nine characters planned, and they will have story arcs, quests, development, and so on.
And the story and the game itself are quite open and there will be a lot of space for player input.
I think what the other guy meant with future tags, is more the audience divider things, like harem, sharing, NTR (including sex scenes from our future LI with other guys).

eXtease

Apr 19, 2021
I think what the other guy meant with future tags, is more the audience divider things, like harem, sharing, NTR (including sex scenes from our future LI with other guys).
Oh, good point.
The game time is quite far in the future so everyone have no "present time" past. They are all born in that time and live by that era rules.

I can say for sure that there will be no NTR in the game and that the game will have a happy ending for all involved, especially for the MC.

eXtease

Apr 19, 2021
I used the same hairstyle, when I started my game. The problem was, if the density is too low, your character might render bald from various angles. :p

Cheers
Now that made me curious.
I did experiment a lot with Nitro's hair and even tried to add a "hair cap" from other hairs and make it blend with the current hair colors.
After I settled for this version I moved to other things like the outfit, texture work, posture and so on.

I will revisit her hair, that's for sure, but I will try to keep it just as "short spunky" as it has a "weird" appeal somehow. But if I can close (or narrow) those root gaps I won't mind re-doing all her sprites and CG's (especially since I will add more sprites and CG to her anyway).

Thank you for letting me know about this, sometimes I skip morph dials due to tired eyes or just because of that day's work volume.

Reactions: Morally Purple

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Thanks for the answer, although I did not understand this part "
The game time is quite far in the future so everyone have no "present time" past. They are all born in that time and live by that era rules.
" because I am not fluent in English (I use google translator).

It is that these 3 letters are always a reason for discussion, for some the NTR is something difficult to pass. In my case, I can't stand seeing sex scenes that don't include Mc (with the exception of scenes between two NPCs who will have no relationship with the MC), so scenes that involve a potential love interest, even if we don't have any relationship and that we don't even know it yet, but it will be an interest in the future, it destroys the game for me. I understand that for many this is not NTR, but for me and others it is the same as.

eXtease

Apr 19, 2021
Thanks for the answer, although I did not understand this part "

" because I am not fluent in English (I use google translator).

It is that these 3 letters are always a reason for discussion, for some the NTR is something difficult to pass. In my case, I can't stand seeing sex scenes that don't include Mc (with the exception of scenes between two NPCs who will have no relationship with the MC), so scenes that involve a potential love interest, even if we don't have any relationship and that we don't even know it yet, but it will be an interest in the future, it destroys the game for me. I understand that for many this is not NTR, but for me and others it is the same as.

Ha ha... I doubt even google translate can pull that one :D.

Indeed, am not a native English speaker, but I am quite fluent and I have an English major that helps me with polishing the game. The issue comes from my language time definitions and the fact that I gave a quick reply, sorry I will try to explain myself better in the future.

The game is set in the future, and none of the characters were alive during the big boom, or the big bang (the Apocalyptic event).

There will be no sex scenes without the MC, and no NTR of any kind (not that I have a problem with it, but this is not that kind of "complex relations" drama game).
Dustride will have a more "easy" and lighthearted approach to relations and sex and focus on exploration, camaraderie and getting by in a harsh environment.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Nice, it looks very interesting. Doesn't matter if there is not much content, I am looking forward to trying it now. I just have one question...

Will I have the option to play as the good guy? The typical vanilla stuff. Being nice, having real romances with girls without the corruption and blackmail stuff, etc...

Thanks in advance!

eXtease

Apr 19, 2021
Nice, it looks very interesting. Doesn't matter if there is not much content, I am looking forward to trying it now. I just have one question...

Will I have the option to play as the good guy? The typical vanilla stuff. Being nice, having real romances with girls without the corruption and blackmail stuff, etc...

Thanks in advance!
Yes, you are the "good guy"!
I worked quite hard to keep the narration away from the "dark side". I have no problems with games that have it, some do a very good "dark side" and I liked them a lot.

But in my opinion (just mine and mine alone), it is harder to make a game without using the corruption path and it took me quite a number of drafts before I finally got the idea flashed out properly.

No rape, no corruption, no blackmail, just good adventure, with a lot of sex, fun, and some spice for variety and enjoyment.

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I agree. I also like games that have a dark side. But only in terms of history. Let them deal with dark, difficult, sinister issues ...

But I don't like dark things when it comes to sex. Corrupting girls, blackmailing them for sexual favors, rape, etc.

And as for what you say about the difficulty of creating a game without corruption routes, I understand it but do not share it. I think it is much easier to find games based on these themes than games based exclusively on romance. I think this speaks to the "ease" of creating these types of games. And of course, there are games that have both routes. The Tyrant is a great example. So my opinion is that it is easier to create corruption-based games than romance-based games. But I say this from the player's point of view. I'm not a developer or a programmer, so maybe my opinion will change if I ever am.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Oh, good point.

I can say for sure that there will be no NTR in the game and that the game will have a happy ending for all involved, especially for the MC.
So will there be any chance for a harem route or is it single love interest routes or both?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes