Daxel123working

Jun 27, 2022
Working on updates and bug fixes... but... here are the links to the new version... Yes, I am sure you can play through faster than I can catch up with the coding and rendering.
- MAC Version
- PC
I'll see about generating an Android version.

Reactions: towjoh

billobee

Aug 17, 2017
True, first you shave your balls, then you shove tampons up your ass and then you buy your girlfriend/wife a strap-on.
what the fucks the matter with you. shave your balls you degenerate. no lady wants to suck on hairy balls, its common courtesy

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
bug fixes
Still broken like the previous version.

Major bugs:

1) Quickmart's busted for weekend work. Do not show up there before 8 am. Don't show up there Sunday at all.
3) They also didn't make a separate day of week variable, so after the first week everything's fubar because the code presumes a 7 day week and it's now the 8th and later. Fixing that would mean changing all the day checks that are trying to operate as day of week to look at the actual weekdayname variable instead and that's just too much damn work for someone who just want to play a game.
there's more, in a few other places, but the one above completely blows up the game.

towjoh

Mar 24, 2022
Except the bugs i liked the game so far. Are there any news on a potential update or something?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote