3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
In the next chapter of the Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle
"Dwindling Away or Take me to your ladder, I'll see your leader later"

Warlord21

Dec 12, 2018
Hmm i have mixed feelings about this ... i mean the GIANT boobs in the samples are alluring but then i take a glance at the tags OUCH! i don't mean to kink shame or anything but vore is certainly not my cup of tea sooo hard pass i hope you fellow fappers enjoy tho

AirborneHorse

Jun 9, 2020
Looks promising, but so much is unfinished. I'm not sure if anyone found a guide, but this is what I'm aware of:
Jun: Just the intro content
Cassie: Fight minigame, followed by nipple vore minigame. Whether you win or lose, there isn't much content after. Either game overs, or "wait for future update" type messages. (Winning then refusing to play the nipple vore unlocks an additional scene with layla, but not much otherwise).
The other two just have their initial interaction, and whether you win/lose there doesn't seem to be much other content unlocked. (Except some unbirth scenes if you lose that game, then "wait for future updates").

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't want to spend hours looking at the same repetitive and often broken mechanics/cutscenes to find it.

Kdr1994

Jun 11, 2018
Cannot do anything against Becka. I have to guess all the stomps and the "battle" is just broken. Is there any strategy to follow up?

Reactions: El M

AirborneHorse

Jun 9, 2020
For Becka you need to push an arrow key right after the white flash. However, winning just amounts to having extra stamina in the unbirthing game, so don't worry about it too much.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I just checked couple photos, warn me if i m being biased but with what kind of a mind u're creating those things XD

Jan 8, 2018
Huh, there's really not a lot of new content in this, given how long it's been in development.
I get that 3d modelling takes a long time, but I somehow expected more to be available.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
We can't always have exactly what we want, can we? Giantess? Ok. Femdom? Great! Humiliation? Nice! Vore? o_O Lactation? :unsure:
I have to say I appreciate the dev purely for making a game for peeps who may like vore. In the end everybody deserves to have their fun. I too like some weird things from someone else's perspective who is not into it, like femdom+urination/scat. So who am I to judge?

Ps: what exactly is Lactation? Milking? Literally drawing milk from breasts? This one makes me blink even more than vore.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes