3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

bergq

Jul 30, 2017
I have a problem with some RPGM tagged game(not all so it may depend on some versions or something the games are build in) that it gets visual freezes or gets stuck but the game is still going on with sound but I can't see more than the img it stuck on so i can save when I know the button combination(when it get stuck in free-roaming so I can save) to then restart the game and load.
But this game has longer mini-games and cant even save between many of them so it gets almost always before I can finish them and get to a point I can save.

So anyone knows of this problem and have some idea of how to solve it as I like this game so far but I have had to restart 30-40 time maybe more and can't finish the foot and vore girls mini-game before the game get stuck/frezzes.

EDIT.
I may have found a solution in compatibility mode as i run on window 7 and using compatibility mode in window XP seems to have stopped the img freezing problem i have.

Last edited:

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
So I see the vore tag and I played the game a bit - so far the only vore I encountered was when a mob character got eaten, is there vore scenes with MC?

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
but ... how to play? I don't understand how to finish the "battles" and I always die!

how do you fight against Cassie?

poiu0987

Mar 12, 2017
but ... how to play? I don't understand how to finish the "battles" and I always die!

how do you fight against Cassie?
On table:
Stage 1 - check all options until you got cutscene where she says something about there is no hope for you
Stage 2 - just click endure all the time and with a bit of luck you endure until her gauge gets to 100%

Then in nipple you have to struggle all the time, to get out (Depth must be 100). Filling her lust bar just causes milk to flush from nipple but you are put inside it again (but very close to escape - you must have stamina for 3-4 struggles more)

Reactions: renzano

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well I really like the angle of the title picture, its 10/10. Not so sure about the concept though.

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
It was interesting, of course has potential. Not my favorite cup but its pretty good and done. Like the fact it gives warning's since not all content is for everyone and that's a plus in my book.

But if you are having problems, since its RPG maker, a simple save edit and you have technically infinite stats and will make all easier. But in some parts (I think it was Becka? The one that steps on you) if you edit your health to be maxed, she will always "win" the stepping part (since your "health" is suppose to be in 0 in that part and is used in a different way) and go immediately to the next scene, I mean, its a good way to skip if some one is not in to the whole being stepped on kink, I surely appreciated it.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This game is too hard with way too litle information on how to win.

"Look at gauges and icons" BUT ITS ALSO QUICKTIME SO YOU DONT HAVE TIME FOR IT
Look at the gages and icons, but you don't have time for it? Then what's the purpose of having them? What's the purpose of the game? To frustrate everyone so badly, they decide to beat their computers to death with a hammer?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I was intrigued because of the models. But I'll be honest, the whole "struggle against the giantesses" thing is kind of a disappointment. I gave up on another, similar game because it's just no fun having to continuously do that. One of the most infuriating game mechanics

assman39se76

May 14, 2017
I find this thread unsatisfying! I have a huge itch, a burning question that needs to be adressed. This whole "Vore" tag thing is confusing, but anyway....

Does the MC get inserted into any vaginas or sphincters?? In any way shape or form? I dont care for trampeling or sado shit like that, but the thought of a tiny guy's whole body ‍♂ being used as a dildo (by will or on accident) is kind of hot.

And does the MC get to fist or shove his foot / whole arm or leg(s) up one of the ladies?

If not/neither then i will not download this

Reactions: ohcmonrest
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes