3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

vman2

Nov 22, 2020
Hi All,

Dev here. I'm not going to complain that someone posted this for free... that always happens. But I would appreciate it if you guys don't post the latest version. If someone wants to play the latest content $5 to sign up on Patreon isn't that crazy and if they can't afford it or can't do billing through Patreon waiting a few extra months for content isn't going to hurt anyone.

Anyway, thanks to all who are enjoying the game and to those of you who have complaints about difficulty/etc. a strategy guide is in the works. I'm also open to other constructive feedback! Thanks.

Reactions: osanaiko and Laogai

GTSDARKAR21

Jan 10, 2019
If not to be modest but can someone tell me, like what are the new things, if there are some bugs and if it has new fetishes or history :/

El M

Mar 24, 2020
For Becka you need to push an arrow key right after the white flash. However, winning just amounts to having extra stamina in the unbirthing game, so don't worry about it too much.
actually that's what you have to do despite its timing seems very random and unfair in fact

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Reminds me of how Ultimate Antman and the Wasp had kinky sex with their size changing powers.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes