3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Not really into shrinking stuff, but the female models look pretty good.

EDIT : welp...didn't see the vore tag, I mean I thought of downloading it....but this all of a sudden looks like a shit game.
So because you don't share the same fetish as others it's instantly a shit game? Shit mentality. Might not be your cup of tea but doesn't mean it's a shit game.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
swallowed allive; absorbed in a body etc...
Yes and no ^.^ Vore is more or less, one person going into another (or animal *Shrugs*) through various orifices. Sometimes it's a 1 way trip sometimes it's not, it all strictly depends on the person creating the content.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Am I missing something? Downloaded the version on the op and I'm immediately in Becca's room. According to previous posts there supposed to be more scenes but I don't know where to find them.

Reactions: Hwanguy

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
how the hell do I get into the nipple. I've gone through the nipple struggling scenes so many times now but I just fall out whenever the depth gets to 100.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Dwindling Away [v0.23b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.24 GB

Compressed Size Win: 266 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
what's new?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Did anyone win the stomping minigame? evade 20!!!!! Times. my best was 16 Times! but i got frustratet.. sometimes althoug i am sure i did on time and the right button she got me!

tnai819

May 9, 2019
Did anyone win the stomping minigame? evade 20!!!!! Times. my best was 16 Times! but i got frustratet.. sometimes althoug i am sure i did on time and the right button she got me!
I tried and tried again until I finally got it. It was ridiculous. I was overly committed to seeing what happens after you win. Just to see that it is the same thing as if you lost. You just get to start with some extra energy or some shit, which also doesn't matter because no victory point was made yet for after that scene occurs. Waste of time.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
I tried and tried again until I finally got it. It was ridiculous. I was overly committed to seeing what happens after you win. Just to see that it is the same thing as if you lost. You just get to start with some extra energy or some shit, which also doesn't matter because no victory point was made yet for after that scene occurs. Waste of time.
i think i am too dump for that game! i got rescued from June and mase her 100% pleasure with the lovepotion and then i always fall down and game over...... sigh

Reactions: lilSme
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes