3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
The models are amazing but this is strikingly unfinished. The minigames are exasperating and counterintuitive, and if you soldier on and try and finish the minigames your reward is half a scene at best or a sudden game over/to be continued at worst.

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
I don't get some design decisions in this one. I get that you've been shrunk by why choose a floor texture that's essentially the same as the character? So easy to have no idea where you're going. Also there doesn't seem to be any way to get down from the upper floor to the lower other than entering the room of a lady and leaving through her door again. Having at least some small bits and piece to give some background as to why/how you've been shrunk might also be nice. Other than that it doesn't look all that bad.

Blade102

May 1, 2018
Hi,

Where is the three ingredient ?

What to do with the arrows? (Cassie)

I press on arrow up or down and fail

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Hi,

Where is the three ingredient ?

What to do with the arrows? (Cassie)

I press on arrow up or down and fail
Two ingredients are already near the cauldron, the mushrooms are in a box in the kitchen.
By "arrows" I'm guessing you mean her quicktime event. Keep mashing the direction of the arrows in the screenbefore time runs out.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Wait there were nipples?? I can't get past that foot stomping lady..
You don't really have to interact with Becca at first. You can just leave her room, which mysteriously deposits you at first floor so you have to climb the stairs again to go at the second door from the left, which has Cassie.

Zappler

Jun 30, 2019
One of the guys that makes this also made this recently full version is also out. Similiar giantess shtick. Worth checking out for sure.

May 19, 2019
so i was thinking... since there is some parts in the game were others are smaller then us.. wouldnt it be a fun thing if we had some tiny fun?? i mean i know a few things we can do for our own fun with someone smaller then us

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes