• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... So what happened when we don't fuck a single girl? Or maybe less than 9 girls it will lead to bad ending? Dev/Skosha Haven't mentioned this, but by any chance you know about this?
Skoegul, the "supreme being" does mention it, in the very beginning. Nirvana.
But my guess is that the story will be in a way that the player has to put a lot of effort into failing.
Like when one says: Lets see if it is possible at all to fail.
There is an achievement for "laziness" ;)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It is a shame we don't get any creampie scene to paige, we did fuck her but the creampie is still missing...:(
Is it possible to get into the vip room with the vip pass in this update? Have anyone cheat for it to see is there any content?:unsure:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...Is it possible to get into the vip room with the vip pass in this update? Have anyone cheat for it to see is there any content?:unsure:
No need to buy the VIP pass atm. Better buy it later, coz content with it comes later only (no cheat needed).
Ofc, you can buy the VIP pass, when you take the 5000T from Marika. But there are better options.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
No need to buy the VIP pass atm. Better buy it later, coz content with it comes later only (no cheat needed).
Ofc, you can buy the VIP pass, when you take the 5000T from Marika. But there are better options.
So there is no content yet for the vip room in this update?

Reactions: Rolo

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Let's talk about... game modes.

Hello!
Thank you so much for your feedback in Discord, it has helped me a lot.

I decided to make a few improvements so that everyone can choose the most convenient option for themselves.

"Safe" mode is now called "Story" mode. I believe this is a more appropriate title.
It will suit those who like more linear gameplay or who just want to enjoy the story. You will still have full influence over the fates and will be able to choose your path, but you will be insured against losing important characters, which in turn can lead to the most unexpected consequences.

This is exactly what the "Safe" mode did previously, only now additionally some checks and challenges are a bit easier.

If you want to make your life even easier, you can activate the new "Bonus" mode, which will add more rewards and resources to quests. For example, you will have 500 more tokens at the start of a Fishing Tournament. Sort of a legal cheat.

And lastly... we now have "True Random" mode. You may have noticed, when passing skill checks, even if you roll back and try again, the result is the same. Now the result will be different every time.

This setting is activated by default if you start a new game. If you continue the game from your save, you will need to activate the mode yourself.

These changes will be available with the release of the next update. New modes can be activated without starting a new game.
More improvements to come! Stay tuned!

1713536411395.png

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Did you know that you can almost completely hide the interface in the game?

I recently found out that even some players who have played almost as much as me still don't know about this... so I want to remind you, in case you missed this information at the beginning of the game.

If you go to the «Advanced» menu, you will see several settings. The first five speak for themselves. You can hide character health, alice power, money, smartphone, and even the quick menu from the screen. They will still remain where they are, but will only appear if you hover your mouse over them.
I myself prefer to play with the screen as clean as possible, I don't like to have a lot of buttons on the screen.

The sixth button is new in 0.6.5. "Hide Red Quests". Activating this feature will hide all red quests from the questlog, those, that have not yet been implemented in the game.

The next setting is Fast Night Animation. Night is the most frequently repeated animation in the game, so I made a sped up version that you can activate if you wish.

Textbox Style - selection of text background, several options for semi-transparent and completely invisible. The text in the game is outlined, so if you don't like the background, you can do without it at all.

Hotkeys, I think everything is clear here.
Game modes - We already talked about them in the previous post.

And the last button allows you to change the name of your character.

Was this information useful?

1713874223369.png

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023

Did you know that you can almost completely hide the interface in the game?

I recently found out that even some players who have played almost as much as me still don't know about this... so I want to remind you, in case you missed this information at the beginning of the game.

If you go to the «Advanced» menu, you will see several settings. The first five speak for themselves. You can hide character health, alice power, money, smartphone, and even the quick menu from the screen. They will still remain where they are, but will only appear if you hover your mouse over them.
I myself prefer to play with the screen as clean as possible, I don't like to have a lot of buttons on the screen.

The sixth button is new in 0.6.5. "Hide Red Quests". Activating this feature will hide all red quests from the questlog, those, that have not yet been implemented in the game.

The next setting is Fast Night Animation. Night is the most frequently repeated animation in the game, so I made a sped up version that you can activate if you wish.

Textbox Style - selection of text background, several options for semi-transparent and completely invisible. The text in the game is outlined, so if you don't like the background, you can do without it at all.

Hotkeys, I think everything is clear here.
Game modes - We already talked about them in the previous post.

And the last button allows you to change the name of your character.

Was this information useful?

View attachment 3567122
Thanks for your effort sir.........

Reactions: Black Moon and Rolo

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Wait. Did MC fuck Penny?? What? I missed that, lol... Or I didn't arrived yet. So far, my last scene with her it was after the club date. Is it after or before that? The only lewd scene with her, it was the HJ in the bathroom.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Should have read the dev note before downloading this one!!! Not a good sign when a warning pops up at the start saying choose the "safe mode" to avoid getting cucked ffs :FacePalm:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 578 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Are these last 4 purple color quests for next update, because I don’t get any more quests in the questlog except The End.

RematchL

Jun 28, 2023
Great Game, Iam Curious how to get the scene of the 3rd pic in OP...in my playthrough it didn't happen prob an old scene that got removed or depends on a certain path?

Reactions: Tyson Mikel
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes