4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1717943734070.png

As stated in the description this skill shows your level of knowledge about the world around you, history and people.

What's the advantage of this skill?

• Your character can ‘remember’ some important information at the right moment that he heard or read about somewhere.

• Some dialogs will change. The main character can surprise the interlocutor with his erudition and earn his respect.

• The more you know, the harder it is to deceive you. The character will react if he hears something that goes against his knowledge.

• Some challanges will become easier. For example, if you prepared on your own and did not use Alice's power, then during the school test the main character will need much less time to finish his own work.

How to "level up" Scholar?

As with other similar skills, the maximum level is 7.

Rumours, news, reading books and articles, exploring locations and meeting new people. Any piece of new information will add a point or two.

So if you want to improve this skill, study any information you can get your hands on: exhaust all the dialogue options, read all the books, the news... and so on.

It is worth noting that the bonus is credited only once. That is, there is no point in reading the same book twice.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

View attachment 3720331

As stated in the description this skill shows your level of knowledge about the world around you, history and people.

What's the advantage of this skill?

• Your character can ‘remember’ some important information at the right moment that he heard or read about somewhere.

• Some dialogs will change. The main character can surprise the interlocutor with his erudition and earn his respect.

• The more you know, the harder it is to deceive you. The character will react if he hears something that goes against his knowledge.

• Some challanges will become easier. For example, if you prepared on your own and did not use Alice's power, then during the school test the main character will need much less time to finish his own work.

How to "level up" Scholar?

As with other similar skills, the maximum level is 7.

Rumours, news, reading books and articles, exploring locations and meeting new people. Any piece of new information will add a point or two.

So if you want to improve this skill, study any information you can get your hands on: exhaust all the dialogue options, read all the books, the news... and so on.

It is worth noting that the bonus is credited only once. That is, there is no point in reading the same book twice.
1717945149280.png
1717945205786.png
...hurtful......but true......

• Haha
Reactions: Sayajin2205

(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
My god!!!! I can't believe it!!!! This game is alive again?!:eek::love:
I will immediately gonna try this game!!!!
Can any gentleman tell me did MC improve from last? Every time he got beat up by this Taylor guy.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes