DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1717943734070.png

As stated in the description this skill shows your level of knowledge about the world around you, history and people.

What's the advantage of this skill?

• Your character can ‘remember’ some important information at the right moment that he heard or read about somewhere.

• Some dialogs will change. The main character can surprise the interlocutor with his erudition and earn his respect.

• The more you know, the harder it is to deceive you. The character will react if he hears something that goes against his knowledge.

• Some challanges will become easier. For example, if you prepared on your own and did not use Alice's power, then during the school test the main character will need much less time to finish his own work.

How to "level up" Scholar?

As with other similar skills, the maximum level is 7.

Rumours, news, reading books and articles, exploring locations and meeting new people. Any piece of new information will add a point or two.

So if you want to improve this skill, study any information you can get your hands on: exhaust all the dialogue options, read all the books, the news... and so on.

It is worth noting that the bonus is credited only once. That is, there is no point in reading the same book twice.

Lerd0

Devoted Member
Donor
Jr. Uploader
Jul 29, 2017

View attachment 3720331

As stated in the description this skill shows your level of knowledge about the world around you, history and people.

What's the advantage of this skill?

• Your character can ‘remember’ some important information at the right moment that he heard or read about somewhere.

• Some dialogs will change. The main character can surprise the interlocutor with his erudition and earn his respect.

• The more you know, the harder it is to deceive you. The character will react if he hears something that goes against his knowledge.

• Some challanges will become easier. For example, if you prepared on your own and did not use Alice's power, then during the school test the main character will need much less time to finish his own work.

How to "level up" Scholar?

As with other similar skills, the maximum level is 7.

Rumours, news, reading books and articles, exploring locations and meeting new people. Any piece of new information will add a point or two.

So if you want to improve this skill, study any information you can get your hands on: exhaust all the dialogue options, read all the books, the news... and so on.

It is worth noting that the bonus is credited only once. That is, there is no point in reading the same book twice.
1717945149280.png
1717945205786.png
...hurtful......but true......

• Haha
Reactions: Sayajin2205
Jun 7, 2024
My god!!!! I can't believe it!!!! This game is alive again?!:eek::love:
I will immediately gonna try this game!!!!
Can any gentleman tell me did MC improve from last? Every time he got beat up by this Taylor guy.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

I've been a little sick, laid up for a few days. Getting sick in the summer during the heat is awful.

It's better now. I keep working. Next week I plan to start the beta of the new version. Peace, everyone.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023

I've been a little sick, laid up for a few days. Getting sick in the summer during the heat is awful.

It's better now. I keep working. Next week I plan to start the beta of the new version. Peace, everyone.
Dude's over here complaining he got laid so hard he can't work

• Haha
Reactions: B2B2 and xsikal

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1721354866509.png

Hey guys, the release of the new update is a bit delayed. I apologize for that.

As my beta testers tell me, I'm trying to do too much in a very short period of time. That's probably true. But I still want to release updates with not very long intervals.

This time, however, I underestimated the difficulty of the task. The update is very big and technically complicated. I should have split it into two parts.

There are a lot of new mechanics in it, and I'm also redesigning some elements so that they work well on mobile devices. I still want to make an official mobile version.

Everything needs to be thoroughly checked and tested. I'm very afraid of missing some critical bug that could cause problems in the future. Like messing up your saves.

Since I'm already a bit delayed with the release of the update anyway, I figured I'd slow down, and finish everything in a calm mode without rushing. Including various old issues that have been hanging on my to-do list for a long time.

I'll add some new scenes, check again that everything works as it should and then I'll make the release. Then from the next update we'll be on schedule, because I won't have to be distracted by all the tweaks to the old content.

Right now my goal is early August.

By the way, today is my birthday. Please give me a present - don't get mad at me for being late, okay?

I'll try to finish as soon as possible. Peace, everyone.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Does anyone know the optimal way to do the fishing resort? Should I just play story mode so I don't fuck up the myriad of choices? I noted that getting Penny to be your lover is decided by a single choice in the hospital so I thought I'd ask.

Jul 15, 2024
Does anyone know the optimal way to do the fishing resort? Should I just play story mode so I don't fuck up the myriad of choices? I noted that getting Penny to be your lover is decided by a single choice in the hospital so I thought I'd ask.
I prefer you skip the fishing event, I mean there's no way you can win without spending all of your tokens, and one more whenever you saw an opportunity to fuck a girl, don't miss it, it will benefit you in next update, I play this game many times 'cause after a long time this master piece is now return.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
So what's the best path then? I only did it once and couldn't justify spending more time on it to figure out the winning route.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
So what's the best path then? I only did it once and couldn't justify spending more time on it to figure out the winning route.
First run to get to know about the gameplay, second run succeeded. Did not find it difficult at that time, but its a while ago. Do not remember details.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes