CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
I'm pretty early on but enjoying it overall. Do you have to be a creep? I'd rather not molest the sleeping girl in class or take pictures of girls in locker rooms, but can you 'win' without doing so or is it forced?

Jul 15, 2024
I'm pretty early on but enjoying it overall. Do you have to be a creep? I'd rather not molest the sleeping girl in class or take pictures of girls in locker rooms, but can you 'win' without doing so or is it forced?
It's not entirely forced but if you want MC to be stronger then you have to be a little bit pervert, you can choose the nice guy route too.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1723405107271.png

Hi, there's been a big pause since the last update.

But you don't need to worry. In my case, the longer the pauses between my posts, the closer the release gets. It just means that I'm constantly working on something and don't have time to write posts.

I'm not really happy with this situation because I don't want to lose touch with the community. How do I keep up with everything? I think I've come up with a solution to this problem, but that's a topic for another time.

Anyway, in the next day or two I'll start beta testing. Finally! But only if something doesn't break again.

Just another day after a small change I had a complete breakdown of the main menu with quests and spent almost the whole day to solve the problem.

I apologize that this is taking so long, but I work alone and do the best I can.

I've been working on a new fighting mechanic for the last two weeks, I decided to scrap the one I showed a couple months ago.

Why did I decide to give it up? Because you've probably already seen something like this in other games. And frankly, I thought it was kind of boring and bothersome, but I still needed some kind of fighting mechanic, so...

The new mechanic though, is really cool and brings depth, additional layer to the game, improving other parts, so I really wanted to add it. But at the same time it's complicated (technically) and took a lot longer than I expected.

It was an inspiration in tha last moment, in wasn't planned. But I really like what I ended up with, so I'll say it was worth it.

Some may say that the fighting mechanics are not needed at all and they may be right. But it greatly improves some parts of the game, which I thought would be boring and I couldn't help but add it.

Plus, I want to grow and develop my skills to do even cooler stuff in the future, so I'm constantly trying new things. Back in the day, I was happy with the fact that I could do branching dialog. And now we have a whole system of skills.

As promised, I'm also improving other things. Things on my "to do list" that I kept putting off because I didn't have enough time.

For example, shops now instead of a text menu, will have a separate screen where you can view the item, read its description, find out the price and the quantity in your inventory.

All items also received an additional description.

Common - meaning you'll probably easily find a ton of these items in the game. Like food, magazines, etc.

Temporary - this item is only relevant during the current quest or activity and will be removed when the quest is completed. Like a fishing rod from a fishing tournament.

Multipurpose - A rare item that can be used in different situations. For example, the rare wine you get for winning a fishing tournament. You can sell it for tokens, or you can gift it to someone...

Unfortunately, since the game is in development, not all rare item usage options may be available right away. That's why I decided to add such a note. I hope this helps you better manage your items in the game.

As you can see, the work is in full swing. Just a little bit more to go.

Thank you for your patience. Peace, everyone!

Wamboni321

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2024
This game is the bomb. Best of wishes to

View attachment 3921746

Hi, there's been a big pause since the last update.

But you don't need to worry. In my case, the longer the pauses between my posts, the closer the release gets. It just means that I'm constantly working on something and don't have time to write posts.

I'm not really happy with this situation because I don't want to lose touch with the community. How do I keep up with everything? I think I've come up with a solution to this problem, but that's a topic for another time.

Anyway, in the next day or two I'll start beta testing. Finally! But only if something doesn't break again.

Just another day after a small change I had a complete breakdown of the main menu with quests and spent almost the whole day to solve the problem.

I apologize that this is taking so long, but I work alone and do the best I can.

I've been working on a new fighting mechanic for the last two weeks, I decided to scrap the one I showed a couple months ago.

Why did I decide to give it up? Because you've probably already seen something like this in other games. And frankly, I thought it was kind of boring and bothersome, but I still needed some kind of fighting mechanic, so...

The new mechanic though, is really cool and brings depth, additional layer to the game, improving other parts, so I really wanted to add it. But at the same time it's complicated (technically) and took a lot longer than I expected.

It was an inspiration in tha last moment, in wasn't planned. But I really like what I ended up with, so I'll say it was worth it.

Some may say that the fighting mechanics are not needed at all and they may be right. But it greatly improves some parts of the game, which I thought would be boring and I couldn't help but add it.

Plus, I want to grow and develop my skills to do even cooler stuff in the future, so I'm constantly trying new things. Back in the day, I was happy with the fact that I could do branching dialog. And now we have a whole system of skills.

As promised, I'm also improving other things. Things on my "to do list" that I kept putting off because I didn't have enough time.

For example, shops now instead of a text menu, will have a separate screen where you can view the item, read its description, find out the price and the quantity in your inventory.

All items also received an additional description.

Common - meaning you'll probably easily find a ton of these items in the game. Like food, magazines, etc.

Temporary - this item is only relevant during the current quest or activity and will be removed when the quest is completed. Like a fishing rod from a fishing tournament.

Multipurpose - A rare item that can be used in different situations. For example, the rare wine you get for winning a fishing tournament. You can sell it for tokens, or you can gift it to someone...

Unfortunately, since the game is in development, not all rare item usage options may be available right away. That's why I decided to add such a note. I hope this helps you better manage your items in the game.

As you can see, the work is in full swing. Just a little bit more to go.

Thank you for your patience. Peace, everyone!
Skoegul has already proven himself to be a great coder. Him keep wanting to get better is fantastic to hear.

paddymac

Feb 11, 2020
How to get Jade to pass the test? Win 2 games of DOKA2... I lose all 3 of my lives before I kill my opponent once, every single time, on normal mode. No clue how to play that game. Any help?

Jul 15, 2024
How to get Jade to pass the test? Win 2 games of DOKA2... I lose all 3 of my lives before I kill my opponent once, every single time, on normal mode. No clue how to play that game. Any help?
Save before jade test, if you fail then load the save, do it again and again and you win!

You can even skip the minigame there's an option too.

You can win dice everytime by that trick I just told you.

Jul 15, 2024
The 4 I have so far are
Alice
Penny
Bank Robber
Rich girl in hotel lobby during dishing contest.

Who are the 2 others and how to I get them?
You can't get all of them, but one you're missing is a nobody school girl, she's always resting in school grounds, you have to molest her a lil bit, it's not actually molesting cuz she enjoys alot.
There's 3 stage after 3 stage you can fuck her.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
The 4 I have so far are
Alice
Penny
Bank Robber
Rich girl in hotel lobby during dishing contest.

Who are the 2 others and how to I get them?
5 schoolgirl, mentioned above, just spam school
6 posh assistant, after you win bet at fish-contest and demand reward pussy, and agree to replace. How to win contest there is plenty advice from elder dude in bar.

You can't get all of them
Actually you can. Just sell fishing stuff and go fuck. After winning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo

Seccac

Nov 15, 2022
it will be ready when it is ready if it is ever ready ^_-
no need to be so arrogant and condescending about it, the guy asked a reasonable question. dev gave a deadline and when deadline was met, apparently, he didn't release or communicate what is going on and now this guy was wondering what is going on, he was even polite about it.
It's so corny when keyboard warriors release their ent up frustration on random people, I'm just mad cus I feel bad for the guy and I see so many people like you

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Dev stepped on the same rake. Sunken in polishing and adding new "interesting" features. And the promised schedule flew into window again. So no, no one can tell you when upd will come. Even dev himself. Im kinda frustrated about it here too.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Day thief by checking visitors, irc, or it was monitor entrance/bring bottle to bum... i think it was checking visitors and it will be 3 or 4 to catch. Night thief by night duty, talk to manager to stay afternoon. Pills you can get from your neighbor, 1st floor, investigate around your home.

Reactions: The Black Cat

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
Hello people, please tell me how to open the skill pickpocketing and unlocking the door, what do I need to do to get them ?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes