NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Even tho the changelog states that this is supposed to be the biggest update so far, it's hard to feel it that way when you need to mindlessly finish the annoying sandbox parts (the finding box one is just insane).

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I'm still not a fan of the sandbox and all of the trial and error.

If someone has a full save with all scenes unlocked I'd appreciate it a lot.

Ecchi lover

Mar 9, 2018
Is it possible to avoid telling Kira your secret if you have a level in Stoic?

I can't figure out how to use console to give myself the perk just to see what the dialogue option leads to, can someone satisfy my curioisty?
View attachment 4098043
U can try using the universal renpy mod ( also called 0x52_URM)
It lets u see all the hidden options and stats increase per choice
And chose options that u don't have the requirement for.

Meiri

Nov 1, 2019
Played the last update, I understand some of the complaints, most of the things updated feel like mechanics and not enough story.
But for me the worst thing of this update was the resolution of last patch cliffhanger, if you are gonna do it like that then don't bother, I hate when anime / series does that just to solve it next chapter like nothing happened. Gym content was ok but felt short, nothing substantial learned regarding main story...

Still the story is great and has a lot of potential but I wish updates focused more on story and character that is the strongest point IMO.

Aug 9, 2018
U can try using the universal renpy mod ( also called 0x52_URM)
It lets u see all the hidden options and stats increase per choice
And chose options that u don't have the requirement for.
Thanks very much, that did the trick!

If anyone else is curious, you still "reveal" yourself, just that you don't bother proving any part of it and just raw confidence her into believing you.

Reactions: Ecchi lover

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
What did you do to the game? I liked it, until now. Sandboxes, grind for stats, barely any content. I don't know exactly how much, as I don't know if I have interest to finish this update. I got bit worried when I saw option to by season ticket at the metro, but kept buying single tickets or avoiding paying, thinking it can't be that bad. My mistake. There was sandbox before, but it wasn't this bad. You could see new content every time you visited school or some other place. Not this time.

I would say that most of us come here mostly for the story, with hot girls and some sex scenes and not for the gaming experience.

This is dying dream indeed. Dream about this being great game just died.

Trotyy

Jul 1, 2020
For those that don't want to mess with the sandbox stuff, here is an universal gallery unlock just put this into the game folder

Reactions: Zked

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Any idea why you still hear the start screen music in the gallery instead of the sounds from the actual scene? I think the dev needs to fix that...

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone else not get the pose change button in the scene with penny I can't seem to change it from the blowjob once I'm there.

mestrexota

Mar 6, 2021
Decided to give this game a try. Great experience overall. It looks like the dev knows how to write.

I wish it had more lewd content :(

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
How to unlock this scene?
View attachment 3603105
Btw, as you can see there is a image of skillU is missing.

I also got the skillU notice when I tried to continue with an old save. I also got an annoying artifact of the hour glass from the splash game way back that is stuck. I tried rebooting a couple of times to earlier saves, but it would still show up when I got to the splash games and got stuck. Anybody have a clue how to remove them?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I also got the skillU notice when I tried to continue with an old save. I also got an annoying artifact of the hour glass from the splash game way back that is stuck. I tried rebooting a couple of times to earlier saves, but it would still show up when I got to the splash games and got stuck. Anybody have a clue how to remove them?
Restart a new save and the skillu just appear, maybe it also work for you

Last edited:

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
how do you get fighter to lvl3 ? practice do literally nothing or progress of it too slow.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
As much as I hate replaying these games, I wanted to complete everything so started over. This time I was happy to complete everything at the pool, and finally won the Fishing Derby as well as fucked both the girls there. There appears to be some incomplete content there. What was the point of the ruins and lock picking options you can't even attempt?

Still don't understand the class test, everyone has passed but what is the deal with the Tyler option? On one attempt I didn't even get a chance to pass a copy of the test to Penny. After making two copies, there are 5 possible attempts to pass copies to Penny and Tyler, but I've never had the opportunity to pass to Tyler after several replays. Is it all just some terrible RNG foolishness?

any idea how to raise fighter rank to level. mac started destroying me in fights and then??
how do you get fighter to lvl3 ? practice do literally nothing or progress of it too slow.

I couldn't even figure out what was happening or what to do with the fighting mechanics so immediately turned it off after the first attempt. It then takes many practice sessions with Mac to level up with no indication of how close you are to the level unlock. Very frustrating.

Reactions: Wormav

Singleminded

Aug 24, 2017
Coming back to this game after a long while, could anyone remind me how to make money in the new update? There's a bunch of things to spend money on and my my funds are getting pretty limited.

Oh, also, how to get the Mellory classroom scene? I have asked her to go to the classroom but she doesn't show up regardless of what time I check.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes