Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
If you don't win the tournament before resolving Nico's extortion quest it bugs out and you don't get the choice to take part in those fights anymore, therefore the tournament quest remains unsolved in the list.

Here's a tip for Miki's 2nd gallery entry: Make sure to steal the army rations during Nico's burglary quest or you won't be able to get the 2nd photoshoot with her in this update.

And Tilly's first entry: Take her photo
How do you even trigger Nico quest? i have agi2 str4 figher7 and nothing happens. Maybe need higher agi? there is a quest to get 3 in agi, but i have no idea where to get that 3rd point.
Only new stuff i found is few events around school, new note on table, and few str training events thats it. Feels very short.

Edit: Change log says Fighter Skill tree up to level 4 , mine only goes to lvl3 hmmm...

Maevos

May 4, 2019
How do you even trigger Nico quest? i have agi2 str4 figher7 and nothing happens. Maybe need higher agi? there is a quest to get 3 in agi, but i have no idea where to get that 3rd point.
Only new stuff i found is few events around school, new note on table, and few str training events thats it. Feels very short.
You need to select the school freeroam, explore it until you discover Nico then tell him that you no longer will pay him anything. Nico and his cronies are at school during a certain timeframe but I don't remember when exactly.

Reactions: Zod666

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
You need to select the school freeroam, explore it until you discover Nico then tell him that you no longer will pay him anything. Nico and his cronies are at school during a certain timeframe but I don't remember when exactly.
Tnx, apparently i never went there in the morning.

Singleminded

Aug 24, 2017
Coming back to this game after a long while, could anyone remind me how to make money in the new update? There's a bunch of things to spend money on and my my funds are getting pretty limited.

Oh, also, how to get the Mellory classroom scene? I have asked her to go to the classroom but she doesn't show up regardless of what time I check.
Oops, forgot that you just make money passively now. And the Mellory scene is activated by clicking on her portrait at the appropriate time.

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
1728203965936.png
I genuinely do not understand this type of ''math'', I wasn't great at math in school, but I wasn't bad either, so I'm baffled.
So for the first row if 3 donuts = 3, that means 1 donut = 1 right?
Second row if 1 donut = 1 and you need to reach 11, the other two things(tacos I guess?) must be 5 each, so taco = 5
Third row since we know the other 2, taco - donut = 5 - 1 = 4, so burger must be also 4 if you want to reach 0, so burger = 4
So then how the fuck is the answer 12 and not 10 if you add all of them up? Where is my thinking wrong???

Damon_mac

May 4, 2023
View attachment 4104788
I genuinely do not understand this type of ''math'', I wasn't great at math in school, but I wasn't bad either, so I'm baffled.
So for the first row if 3 donuts = 3, that means 1 donut = 1 right?
Second row if 1 donut = 1 and you need to reach 11, the other two things(tacos I guess?) must be 5 each, so taco = 5
Third row since we know the other 2, taco - donut = 5 - 1 = 4, so burger must be also 4 if you want to reach 0, so burger = 4
So then how the fuck is the answer 12 and not 10 if you add all of them up? Where is my thinking wrong???
Actually, its -5-1=-6. So the burger equals 6

Reactions: Rolo and Voronc

zandalari

May 4, 2019
As much as I hate replaying these games, I wanted to complete everything so started over. This time I was happy to complete everything at the pool, and finally won the Fishing Derby as well as fucked both the girls there. There appears to be some incomplete content there. What was the point of the ruins and lock picking options you can't even attempt?

Still don't understand the class test, everyone has passed but what is the deal with the Tyler option? On one attempt I didn't even get a chance to pass a copy of the test to Penny. After making two copies, there are 5 possible attempts to pass copies to Penny and Tyler, but I've never had the opportunity to pass to Tyler after several replays. Is it all just some terrible RNG foolishness?
The ruins are kind of useless beyond that one voyeur scene, yes. Lockpicking and thievery should unlock if you busted Ellie in the supermarket thievery quests and picked her teaching you as a reward.

To get the Tyler option you have to talk to him during the break in between class time and offer to help. With some trial and error you can easily get perfect scores for everyone.

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
Can someone remind me how I get to fighter three and level up agility? I'm trying to get the Nico quest done before I start the finishing tournament.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
how to unlock "?" , The only clue I have is that I need a tool to make a hole but I finished the content and never found it .

View attachment 4098197
Had the same issue for the appartment and also for the school. There are some question marks but it is not clear whether this is just not there at the moment or maybe a condition is missing. Really annoying as it is also not clear if that maybe is solved on another day or another time slot that can be forwarded by nap sometimes or waiting under the tree.
So the free roam basically messes up the idea of the VN mode, I missed several scenes, fortunately there is the unlocker so you know at least what you miss. And these animations are really nice and I assume that you also need them for some other quests. Maybe these are also just bugs, I assume this in case of the Mellory scene, I never saw her in the photos once I took a nap or waited under the tree.

If you really want to offer this to people who want the story and the scenes you need to address this. Clear time slots for the roaming or hints where there are the persons.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
The ruins are kind of useless beyond that one voyeur scene, yes. Lockpicking and thievery should unlock if you busted Ellie in the supermarket thievery quests and picked her teaching you as a reward.

To get the Tyler option you have to talk to him during the break in between class time and offer to help. With some trial and error you can easily get perfect scores for everyone.
Did find the thievery skill afterwards, my fault I guess for not completing that quest before going to the fishing derby. It sure is easy to miss, didn't get it on my previous playthrough.

I'm aware of the option to talk to Tyler, that's how I know there should be something to do. But every time I try to create a distraction so I can pass the test it just tells me I can't think of anything.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I'm aware of the option to talk to Tyler, that's how I know there should be something to do. But every time I try to create a distraction so I can pass the test it just tells me I can't think of anything.
Choose thinking two times make 1 distraction

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Pretty stuck in tournament who has the gloves? and the secon fight is hella buged omg

Last edited:

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Can someone remind me how I get to fighter three and level up agility? I'm trying to get the Nico quest done before I start the finishing tournament.
To level up fighter, you just grind, grind, and grind at the gym fighting, which is VERY annoying, but at least there is a button to auto win those. However, I have no idea how to get agility up to level 3, I know you can get it from spying and taking sneaking shots at the pool, but I already took all the pictures at the pool and still on level 2 for agility. Outside of that, I kind of gave up on the tournament, it is pure RNG nightmare, where even if you get high fighting, it still falls down to random luck and and since its a chain, your luck usually runs out before you get through half of them and you have to wait another month before trying again. Has anybody actually beat the tournament?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... Still don't understand the class test, everyone has passed but what is the deal with the Tyler option? On one attempt I didn't even get a chance to pass a copy of the test to Penny. After making two copies, there are 5 possible attempts to pass copies to Penny and Tyler, but I've never had the opportunity to pass to Tyler after several replays. Is it all just some terrible RNG foolishness?
No its not RNG, its sort of strategy. I didnt succeed in first attemt either. Try again in a different way. Its not too difficult impo.
(My aim was to get a 100% result including helping Tyler, and it looked easy).

Tunnel_Runner

Formerly 'Jeeb_Menace'
Sep 23, 2023
I encountered what may be a bug.

If you go to talk to Vincent first, you will be able to get the 2500G multipul times. Also, I think it will stop the quest from working, seeing as I did the rest of the quest and I couldn't give the money to Nico.

Over all, I had a fun time playing. Keep up the good work, dev.

Reactions: Justheretolook1

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Did find the thievery skill afterwards, my fault I guess for not completing that quest before going to the fishing derby. It sure is easy to miss, didn't get it on my previous playthrough.

Just use Kentaro to create a distraction. Since he gets your sheet he doesn't lose any test score like the girls. Then use Tyler's help and lastly use Alice's power. 3 distractions to spread the sheets around, done deal.

To level up fighter, you just grind, grind, and grind at the gym fighting, which is VERY annoying, but at least there is a button to auto win those. However, I have no idea how to get agility up to level 3, I know you can get it from spying and taking sneaking shots at the pool, but I already took all the pictures at the pool and still on level 2 for agility. Outside of that, I kind of gave up on the tournament, it is pure RNG nightmare, where even if you get high fighting, it still falls down to random luck and and since its a chain, your luck usually runs out before you get through half of them and you have to wait another month before trying again. Has anybody actually beat the tournament?
I finished it. You know you don't have to fight all the fighters in one day, yeah? You can leave any time, make saves accordingly. Last one can be very annoying and rng heavy but it's doable, especially if you get high as a kite with all available drugs.

ciabello

Jul 17, 2018
as i undestand, Mellory should reset to progress, but i'm stuck with her in alerted state, and cant progress school unless i ignore her. does anyone know of a fix?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes