RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Revamp Complete! OP Updated!

Complete collection revamp, watch notes below
Added 2022 July-Dec, 2023 up to 05-12

View attachment 2618095 View attachment 2618096
Massive artist buried in bad organized op...

Notes:
1. Separated pics and videos
2. Collection reuploaded in bundles by years
3. Removed all duplicates from old links/artist's mega link - from 18gb+ to 15ish with pics
4. Removed 1080p copies of 4k vids, watch artist Mega above or LinkTree for those
5. Let me know if I missed something (not 1080p copies)

This thread was in my WIPs long enough :sleep:
Thanks a lot of the cleanup! 1 suggestion if I may
I feel like the preview section is lacking a bit in the Wattson content considering shes like the most used girl Dzoo is working with, followed by Wraith. Maybe im biased tho bc she is my favorite :oops:
My suggestions would be swapping 1(5).gif from op with the Wraith Wattson variant of the same animation (considering Loba is featured a lot) or swapping anything for a gif from the 2021 xmas animation. And dont get me wrong Loba is my 2nd fav:sneaky:

Reactions: LordLegolas

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Thanks a lot of the cleanup! 1 suggestion if I may
I feel like the preview section is lacking a bit in the Wattson content considering shes like the most used girl Dzoo is working with, followed by Wraith. Maybe im biased tho bc she is my favorite :oops:
My suggestions would be swapping 1(5).gif from op with the Wraith Wattson variant of the same animation (considering Loba is featured a lot) or swapping anything for a gif from the 2021 xmas animation. And dont get me wrong Loba is my 2nd fav:sneaky:
Don't get me wrong as well, it's a bit too late for me to start Apex, I'm sure she is a great character, I guess I just don't like the hairstyle. For me, just based on looks - Loba is the best mama :sneaky:

suler1228

May 24, 2018

Massive artist buried in badly organized op...

Notes:
3. Removed all duplicates from old links/artist's mega link - from 18gb+ to 15ish with pics
4. Removed 1080p copies of 4k vids, watch artist Mega above or LinkTree for those

This was a significant change you've made. Thanks for taking the time to do it!

Reactions: LordLegolas

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I did my thing again. I kept only the videos I think are worth keeping, I doubled the framerate by interpolation, reencoded them (AV1 or x265, 1080p, 60FPS) and normalized and renamed them all.
This results in 72 video files of just about 890 MiB.

Jishomar

Aug 21, 2022

Massive artist buried in badly organized op...

Notes:

thk´s men

• Angry
Reactions: Asschen and Obicase

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Some people don't have a twitter account and refuse to make one. Why? Beats me.
It's a shit site and always has been. I think I have one I made at one point just to get access to some shit, but I also remember it causing me a ton of trouble creating and/or signing in a number of times, and I'm pretty sure I'm banned from posting or something even if I never tweeted anything at any point or even interacted with the site. Nowadays I think it even asks for a phone number to make an account, or at least it did at one point, if I"m not mixing it up with something else.

You DO know that all of his works are free on Twitter right? You don't have to rely on this site for updates.
I can see why someone might prefer to get stuff here than go through that shit site. If it's enough posts it's def better to just download them bulk from somewhere. Personally I'd just go see if they're up on danbooru or something