2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
Energy system sucks not able to do anything before collapsing
Everytime exploring it takes time
There is no text for sex just animation
It's all just painful to play and not worth for playing so much just for animated cg
Waiting for future update to solve this problems

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
All right E-Girfriend is a personal passion project, I'm building her for MY PERSONAL AMUSEMENT and luckily a lot of people enjoy the same type of fun as me. We've created a small but very invested community which has given me the best ideas you could imagine... I mean it's fucking amazing I couldn't have come up with most of those by myself and I fucking love you for that. Also, a community comes with expectations, and some fuckers even come with DEMANDS, I don't get about that Its a byproduct of the excitement for the project. This month I was hit by something I wasn't expecting, longs story short, I'm a single dad now, and dealing with the new responsibilities has taken up a lot of my time. I'm sorry for not being able to update as much as I'd like, I'm still working on EG but I'm having to take a break from the more public aspects of the project. I'll still be checking in on the forums and discord, so feel free to reach out if you have any questions or suggestions. I'll do my best to update as often as I can, and I promise things are still moving forward. Thank you for your understanding, you sick bastards.
Edit: We'll still have release tomorrow!

Nov 4, 2017
All right E-Girfriend is a personal passion project, I'm building her for MY PERSONAL AMUSEMENT and luckily a lot of people enjoy the same type of fun as me. We've created a small but very invested community which has given me the best ideas you could imagine... I mean it's fucking amazing I couldn't have come up with most of those by myself and I fucking love you for that. Also, a community comes with expectations, and some fuckers even come with DEMANDS, I don't get about that Its a byproduct of the excitement for the project. This month I was hit by something I wasn't expecting, longs story short, I'm a single dad now, and dealing with the new responsibilities has taken up a lot of my time. I'm sorry for not being able to update as much as I'd like, I'm still working on EG but I'm having to take a break from the more public aspects of the project. I'll still be checking in on the forums and discord, so feel free to reach out if you have any questions or suggestions. I'll do my best to update as often as I can, and I promise things are still moving forward. Thank you for your understanding, you sick bastards.
Edit: We'll still have release tomorrow!
Dude thank you so much for pushing out an update in such a rough time. I appreciate all the hard work and hustle. Take the time you need and as a fan, I'll happily await for your return. Take care brosky.

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
all the best dev

Also 0.26 is out :)
Yeah you are right and 0.0026 has proven to be a very stable version so it's very likely it ends up being released really soon as the free version. I'm already working on 0.0027. people want me to add more stuff but I rather polish, EG is made of a lot of parts, and some of them were made almost a year ago, so they need some upgrading LOL.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I still enjoy this game alot and the development from the first version I played to the latest version is really great. Besides all the struggles the dev has to face in reallife he always pushes the project forward.

With the last update I came across a new stat in the relationship screen called "respect". If this stat is too low she will reject your sexual desires (asume if the stat is lower than 10%, but not 100% sure about that). My problem is I don't now how to raise this stat. Even in a new game with 100% trust und 100% happiness, only good memories and 0% anger and sadness, the respect slowly goes down. It seems you can speed this up with bad decisions, but I have no cluehow to get this stat higher.

Do I miss something new ingame, any tool which is relatet to this new introduced stat? What are your experiences with this new stat?

Reactions: Gryphon404

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I still enjoy this game alot and the development from the first version I played to the latest version is really great. Besides all the struggles the dev has to face in reallife he always pushes the project forward.

With the last update I came across a new stat in the relationship screen called "respect". If this stat is too low she will reject your sexual desires (asume if the stat is lower than 10%, but not 100% sure about that). My problem is I don't now how to raise this stat. Even in a new game with 100% trust und 100% happiness, only good memories and 0% anger and sadness, the respect slowly goes down. It seems you can speed this up with bad decisions, but I have no cluehow to get this stat higher.

Do I miss something new ingame, any tool which is relatet to this new introduced stat? What are your experiences with this new stat?
Basically respect will increase when you show her you don't care, for the moment the fastest way to earn her respect for a while is to slap her... But don't do it too much or she will dump you

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Basically respect will increase when you show her you don't care, for the moment the fastest way to earn her respect for a while is to slap her... But don't do it too much or she will dump you
I have a question, there are any more places that she can work other than the mini market in this version?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes