3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Guys there is a changelog on Patreon for the people helping me put bread on the table hehe, this is F95 it's some Madripur kind of stuff!, some devs don't even show their faces here because trolls make them cry.

anyways 0.0141 is basically a debugged version of 0.014 and the changelog was:

• Pubic Hair System: Customize her look even further with this new feature, giving you complete control over her appearance.
  • Cab Variable Price: A small but impactful change that adjusts the cost of your trips, adding an extra layer of realism.
  • Flirt System: New flirtation mechanics have been added, enhancing your interactions with her.
  • New Character - Mugger: A new challenge awaits with the introduction of the Mugger character.
  • Assault System: She can now be assaulted while walking, adding a new level of risk and realism.
  • Walking System: Enjoy smoother, more realistic movement with the updated walking system.
  • Dialogue System: We’ve revamped the dialogue system to improve overall interactions.
  • 30 New Outfits: Expand her wardrobe with 30 stylish new outfits.
  • Shopping System: When you give her money, she can now buy new clothes, enhancing her sense of autonomy.
  • Reversible Talking System: Previously permanent changes are now reversible, giving you more flexibility in shaping her experience.
l understand, but what does Madri even mean?

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
To cheat just search this site for URM, it's a universal cheat for Renpy games.
I tried again the game, it's still a shame that he doesn't use the different chips to create different persona: cuckoldress, domina, sub, stag/vixen, swinger, lovey dovey etc.
Still lack interaction with NPCs.
It's possible to enroll in the UNI now, but it seems not to lead to anything? Not yet implemented, or did I miss something?

Reactions: Abakoumov

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Guys there is a changelog on Patreon for the people helping me put bread on the table hehe, this is F95 it's some Madripur kind of stuff!, some devs don't even show their faces here because trolls make them cry.

anyways 0.0141 is basically a debugged version of 0.014 and the changelog was:

• Pubic Hair System: Customize her look even further with this new feature, giving you complete control over her appearance.
  • Cab Variable Price: A small but impactful change that adjusts the cost of your trips, adding an extra layer of realism.
  • Flirt System: New flirtation mechanics have been added, enhancing your interactions with her.
  • New Character - Mugger: A new challenge awaits with the introduction of the Mugger character.
  • Assault System: She can now be assaulted while walking, adding a new level of risk and realism.
  • Walking System: Enjoy smoother, more realistic movement with the updated walking system.
  • Dialogue System: We’ve revamped the dialogue system to improve overall interactions.
  • 30 New Outfits: Expand her wardrobe with 30 stylish new outfits.
  • Shopping System: When you give her money, she can now buy new clothes, enhancing her sense of autonomy.
  • Reversible Talking System: Previously permanent changes are now reversible, giving you more flexibility in shaping her experience.

So a question, you say introduce - mugger, which suggest the mugger encounter, but below it you mention an assault system. Is the assault system something separate? or is it just the mugger situation? Cause I've tried walking multiple places, having her dress differently, have different personalities, and have sex with others. But the only thing that ever seems to trigger is the mugger, so I wanted to know if I understood it right.

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, so seems the dev is quite money hungry because it implemented some save protection system that won't allow to use modified save files, which quite sucks and seems unnecessary

• Haha
Reactions: Mrdeadbird
Nov 10, 2023
Help please:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/baby/baby_system.rpy", line 47, in <module>
NameError: name 'baby' is not defined".

• Hey there

shadowbr

Jun 3, 2020
i loved the game, but i think some things would be better for example, if you let the player save the game whenever he wants, and if you would let the player scroll back whenever he wants too, i think that would make the game much more fun, this game have so much potential, good work.

• Red Heart

malsd

Sep 29, 2018
i loved the game, but i think some things would be better for example, if you let the player save the game whenever he wants, and if you would let the player scroll back whenever he wants too, i think that would make the game much more fun, this game have so much potential, good work.
when you right click the standard ren'py save menu comes up so you can actually save everytime. rollback is possible with the mousewheel as far as i know

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
To cheat just search this site for URM, it's a universal cheat for Renpy games.
I tried again the game, it's still a shame that he doesn't use the different chips to create different persona: cuckoldress, domina, sub, stag/vixen, swinger, lovey dovey etc.
Still lack interaction with NPCs.
It's possible to enroll in the UNI now, but it seems not to lead to anything? Not yet implemented, or did I miss something?
College still on holding, regarding new chips, adding them right now would just heavily increase the writing aspect of the game for a couple of months to be done on the entire systems in a meaningful way, I'm now saying I'm not gonna do it but for the moment I just wanna improve and fully implement the systems we already got in place, as you mention the college is still just a shell, we need some mechanics down there so I rather work on stuff like that, the idea is to make a more cohesive world for the to interact with and when that's solid we could ad new chips so she has different ways to react to that world, it's one or the other, I can't work on both at the same time, but we'll get there

So a question, you say introduce - mugger, which suggest the mugger encounter, but below it you mention an assault system. Is the assault system something separate? or is it just the mugger situation? Cause I've tried walking multiple places, having her dress differently, have different personalities, and have sex with others. But the only thing that ever seems to trigger is the mugger, so I wanted to know if I understood it right.
I believe this is a translation mistake, I'm sure you guys know I'm Colombian and English is obviously not my first language, sometimes I screw... I meant asalato in Spanish, which means robbery, I wouldn't usually make that mistake but sometimes I write the change log in Spanish as it is faster for me and use AI to translate it and organize it

Ok, so seems the dev is quite money hungry because it implemented some save protection system that won't allow to use modified save files, which quite sucks and seems unnecessary
Honestly dude I wish I was as smart as sone of you guys think I am... I have not touche that part of the code... to be honest I don't even now where it is or if it even exists...

I'm totally for better playability, I'll see what I can do to ad a permanent save button and a rewind button, who knows maybe af forward button, the thing is that these features are enabled by default on any renpy game, I changed in the past because these features are only present on the PC version, but if we add them as buttons it would homogenize the game experience on the different platforms.
It was a handy suggestion

Henchipai

Aug 28, 2023
I liked the game, it's very good. It would be good if over time some new places were added and perhaps some other type of new interaction of the places. Some examples would be a park, a movie theater, an amusement park, you know, where there are games and other things. A public bathroom, something like a sitting area, this would be like a work area since being an android it couldn't get wet. These would be some examples since the game really has very good playability.

• Red Heart

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
College still on holding, regarding new chips, adding them right now would just heavily increase the writing aspect of the game for a couple of months to be done on the entire systems in a meaningful way, I'm now saying I'm not gonna do it but for the moment I just wanna improve and fully implement the systems we already got in place, as you mention the college is still just a shell, we need some mechanics down there so I rather work on stuff like that, the idea is to make a more cohesive world for the to interact with and when that's solid we could ad new chips so she has different ways to react to that world, it's one or the other, I can't work on both at the same time, but we'll get there
Suggestion:
have her react to MC changing her chip, maybe remembering it somehow, or a previous chip could have some lasting effects and modify the way the new one would work.
have her react to dick size, different models MC has, and which one he should wear, depending on chips.
I hear you, but you have to add playability. Maybe a month tinkering with UI, which you do a lot, a month adding dialogues, reactions, events with NPC depending on pas actions and choices.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018

I believe this is a translation mistake, I'm sure you guys know I'm Colombian and English is obviously not my first language, sometimes I screw... I meant asalato in Spanish, which means robbery, I wouldn't usually make that mistake but sometimes I write the change log in Spanish as it is faster for me and use AI to translate it and organize it

Honestly dude I wish I was as smart as sone of you guys think I am... I have not touche that part of the code... to be honest I don't even now where it is or if it even exists...

I'm totally for better playability, I'll see what I can do to ad a permanent save button and a rewind button, who knows maybe af forward button, the thing is that these features are enabled by default on any renpy game, I changed in the past because these features are only present on the PC version, but if we add them as buttons it would homogenize the game experience on the different platforms.
It was a handy suggestion

Oh No I wasn't aware you use a translator. Well for what its worth again, I think the game has a really decent core to it. i hope walking and having encounters while traveling could have more variations. Or add more variations of behaviors based on the chip you have (submission makes it easier for guys to steal you girl. angry/bitch chip has her when she respects you forcibly cause sex events to occur when she wants, and when she doesn't respect you she purposely finds more submissive males, and bangs them in front of you. Slutty chip if you have incest/beast enabled she goes out of her way to have these more taboo sexual encounters, and without the incest/beast filter on she then focuses more on cheating/breeding sex with strangers).

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Another small suggestion, you should rewrite the sex decision order in order to reflect the gilrfriend and LI minds. I mean if she is a slut for instance she might not let herself be used, and some LI should be givers others selfish, the way it is now, you can have LI use her feet or mouth and giving her anything...
Add some cuni too.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes