Others E-Thots : A game set in a 100% Interactive PC interface - Less Asshole MC Edition [v1.5 PATREON] [Archipote]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Ajouter un titre.png

Overview:
You'll take on the role of Avar, an ambitious young man who inherits his uncle's celebrity agency.
Avar is an arrogant and rather surly man, and so he has decided to get rid of all the former talents from his uncle's agency, in order to devote himself to the career of Morgane, a family friend who will become his girlfriend in spite of himself, and his two sisters, Anna and Elaine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: Archipote - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 free version
Language: English
Other Games: Roselake's Lobelia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NTR is NOT AVOIDABLE.
See changelogs for more information about "Less Asshole MC Edition"

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

other: If you're stuck after the first day with LeFey notifications that won't disappear, try this version -

Anonymous Google form about the game

PhotoSeinsAnna1.png Capture d'écran 2024-03-18 165518.png Capture d'écran 2024-03-29 111757.png Capture d'écran 2024-03-18 170047.png Capture d'écran 2024-03-18 165209.png Capture d'écran 2024-03-29 112027.png ElaineSelfieG.png HS2_2024-02-26-14-07-15-395.png Watchtree3.png Sewer1.png PhotoElainePerv1.png PubLessiveShirt4.png Capture d'écran 2024-03-18 153755.png

Last edited:

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Surprised no ones commented on this-... It's a pretty quality game- The writing is really well done even if the commitment to personalities gets a little less charming to me as it goes on- Avar is an asshole but he doesn't need to be an asshole constantly.- which he is. There's no real choice not to be.. If the game is meant to be a sort of slow corruption game- it would also make sense for character personalities to develop and change a bit. And if part of the highlight is Morgane cheating- it'd be nice to actually reconcile her and Avar so that it would seem like Avar at least somewhat cares for her..

But I guess it's in the name- e-thots.. Everyone will become sluts and Avar doesn't care about this fact as long as it makes it money. So a cheating or NTR subplot won't really have any impact. There's a ton of potential for actual NTR here but at this moment the tag certainly doesn't fit. It'll be cheating- as Avar will be aware and allow it. Probably use it to manipulate her into more lucrative areas.. But certainly even without an NTR plot- missing out on that potential doesn't hurt the game in any way- just changes it. The models are fine- the attention to detail is there- such as hands being out of the frame to actually take selfies and such- too many games fail to simulate realistic SNS and photosharing that they just have magic cameras and impossible images- and this has it all thought out.. so i'll definitely be looking forward to more of it.

What i'd like to see- besides some tasteful NTR teasing(even in writing- is fine..) Is what the game seems to promise- that consequences can come from any choice. Playing the good guy(or the better guy- because Avar is going to be an asshole no matter what you try)- should not be some sort of purer route with less ero scenes- but just a different direction. And sidelines into rougher things later even on this path should be possible- even if avoidable. I don't really like the fact Avar has his "girlfriends" password- because it takes all mystery out of how she thinks and does things. The cheating could turn into NTR if for instance- something allowed her to realize her account was compromised and she simply changed a password- and Elaine gets in on it and refuses to help Avar get back in- or says she can't. Afterall- Elaines described as "Just wanting to make people jealous"- But she wasn't doing anything like that actively- rather she just appreciates fitness and might make people jealous passively. But I think she could definitely take someones side besides her brother- who treats everyone like shit- if she wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine a bit. Though her relationship with her brother seems better than the other sisters. There's many other things i'd like to see but the game is so early so no point ranting about them when they could be already planned. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Surprised no ones commented on this-... It's a pretty quality game- The writing is really well done even if the commitment to personalities gets a little less charming to me as it goes on- Avar is an asshole but he doesn't need to be an asshole constantly.- which he is. There's no real choice not to be.. If the game is meant to be a sort of slow corruption game- it would also make sense for character personalities to develop and change a bit. And if part of the highlight is Morgane cheating- it'd be nice to actually reconcile her and Avar so that it would seem like Avar at least somewhat cares for her..

But I guess it's in the name- e-thots.. Everyone will become sluts and Avar doesn't care about this fact as long as it makes it money. So a cheating or NTR subplot won't really have any impact. There's a ton of potential for actual NTR here but at this moment the tag certainly doesn't fit. It'll be cheating- as Avar will be aware and allow it. Probably use it to manipulate her into more lucrative areas.. But certainly even without an NTR plot- missing out on that potential doesn't hurt the game in any way- just changes it. The models are fine- the attention to detail is there- such as hands being out of the frame to actually take selfies and such- too many games fail to simulate realistic SNS and photosharing that they just have magic cameras and impossible images- and this has it all thought out.. so i'll definitely be looking forward to more of it.

What i'd like to see- besides some tasteful NTR teasing(even in writing- is fine..) Is what the game seems to promise- that consequences can come from any choice. Playing the good guy(or the better guy- because Avar is going to be an asshole no matter what you try)- should not be some sort of purer route with less ero scenes- but just a different direction. And sidelines into rougher things later even on this path should be possible- even if avoidable. I don't really like the fact Avar has his "girlfriends" password- because it takes all mystery out of how she thinks and does things. The cheating could turn into NTR if for instance- something allowed her to realize her account was compromised and she simply changed a password- and Elaine gets in on it and refuses to help Avar get back in- or says she can't. Afterall- Elaines described as "Just wanting to make people jealous"- But she wasn't doing anything like that actively- rather she just appreciates fitness and might make people jealous passively. But I think she could definitely take someones side besides her brother- who treats everyone like shit- if she wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine a bit. Though her relationship with her brother seems better than the other sisters. There's many other things i'd like to see but the game is so early so no point ranting about them when they could be already planned. I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Thanks a lot for your comments, really appreciate it !

I agree with you on many points, but there's just one question I'd like to ask you and that's when you say "it'd be nice to actually reconcile her and Avar so that it would seem like Avar at least somewhat cares for her.. "

Normally that's the case, but I may have made a mistake that blocked your progress when I released the game? Could you tell me what the last discussion you had was, and whether or not you had a Despot discussion with Modre?

But to give you an idea of where the game's heading, without spoiling anything, Avar's a bit of a twat but he's not insensitive. And we're already beginning to understand with this release that he's slowly but surely getting more attached to Morgane than he imagined. Obviously, if you have the feeling that Avar would never love Morgane, the NTR may seem harmless. And I'm not saying that Avar is likely to fall madly in love with her, but there are plenty of surprises in store.

The game will keep its 'wholesome' and 'simple' dimension, but I don't intend to develop 1D characters throughout this adventure. That's also why there won't be more than three women to corrupt in the whole game (the ones already there), so that I can concentrate on developing all of them !

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Is there a way to play this game on android?
Sorry, ATM yhere's no planned release on android as I'll have to port the whole game to mobile, which could take a colossal amount of time, especially if I have to keep two versions afloat during development. But when the game is finished in its entirety, then I'll look into an android version !

Last edited:

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Talking about NTR, it's not present, so we can hope for it on next updates?
Yep, 100%. There's a little preview of the cheating in the Patreon version, but yes, the next update with the evolving agency will bring cheating and other "hard" content, even if it will continue to go crescendo with the updates.

Reactions: keitaketatsu

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Damn, this game has a really interesting concept, but sadly unavoidable NTR is one of the few deal breakers for me. It certainly looks really well designed though and I wish you luck and success with your game, dev. :p

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Damn, this game has a really interesting concept, but sadly unavoidable NTR is one of the few deal breakers for me. It certainly looks really well designed though, and I wish you luck and success with your game dev. :p
Thanks a lot ! And that's a shame, but I totally understand. I hope to see you again on other projects then!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlapE
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes